Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Onimusha fighting game when?

Play BlazBlue

Play Guilty Gear.

play footsies

play rashid of the turbulent wind's game

SFV is a good game at its core and season 3 will fix everything

In street fighter what is the purpose of using anything that is negative on block?

new touhou footsies fighting games when??

play cummy blasterz

Why aren't there any fighting game mobage with the cards and shit?

HYAPPO SHINSHOU

Because they die out in Japan

It's literally more money for the same amount of people. Are you bad at capitalism?

S2 didn't even start yet.

arent there?

REMINDER

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

It's not the same amount of people if 2 Smash games brings in more players than 2 Street Fighters overall

Bandai Namco with the hype train.

STREET FIGHTER 5 IS A POS

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Never.
Only floaty ass footsies till the heat death of the universe or ZUN sobers up.

What did Harada mean by this

>Bedman S tier

HE DIED SO WE COULD HAVE SICK VCR SETUPS

Xaioyu a shit

Man Ling and Jin better come together after Tekken 7 story to make lotsa babies.

t. goober

But Markman said they wouldn't announce it at EVO show... what the hell?

He meant that none of the Tekken 3 cast matters anymore

I want to play other games, but last time I strayed away from street fighter I got my shit kicked in. I want to play GG, but I feel like its going to be marvel all over again. Fuck any game where you literally die in one hit.

Is Injustice 2 worth getting to stomp new players and get hate mail? Will it have voice chat?

>someone says something negative about a game
>WELL HE MUST BE RIGHT LEMME REPEAT IT

cuck

it's not worth the effort.
You can have fun easily with other games/activities

Please be excited for the most hype random tweet of the year.

so you don't become OP
Balancing wise it's to keep the game fair (Imagine if Chun f.HP is positive on block, you'd keep spamming it until you bait out a reversal)
In terms of uses, you're going to need the button because most of the time if it's slightly negative it's a poke (Ryu st.MK, Chun cr.MK, Karin st.MK)
You wouldn't stop using an invincible reversal because it's negative on block, you need it for reasons that'll outweigh the negativity on block

The only game you die in 1 hit in is divekick.
How about you start actually learning a game instead of losing with your sf fundies and instantly running back to your safespace?
The game offers enough tools ingame for a seasoned veteran like you.

What fighting game doesn't have voice chat these days?

3 EVOS ON ARCADE VERSION

put a bullet in T7's head i unironically rather have ARMS or BBCF

BlazBlue? SFV? I don't know.

when does capcuck cup 2017 begin? also is it just me or does sfv already feel like an old ass game despite only releasing last year?

>i unironically rather have BBCF

whoa, lets not get too crazy here

The game is old because there is no depth and tech to discover. Even if by miracle you find something you can be sure capcom will patch it out.

CF is a good game. BlazBlue always has hype tournaments.

>based Peeg finally coming to Injustice
let's goooooooooooo

What does this mean?

calm down goober

>Remember streaming Injustice /co/ lobbies one night.
>Cleaning up in KoTH, user joins with an honestly good Shazam.
>Do this to him last round, in the middle of his chain.
>Absolutely destroy him after that because he was so flabbergasted it happened.

I can't wait for Injustice 2.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

playblue

sniff

EVO show is going to reveal two characters everyone wanted: Ganryu and Combot. Harada will tweet the release date the day after the event.

ibuki has some of the best legs in the game

Power Girl a shit

no my dude

power
tit
window

>still respnding to brit trips

You and every Kara that isn't Peeg a shit.

does guilty gear have a canon buttslut?

But if we don't give them attention they'll leave

sauce?

Why would I want to hear your $5 mic and loud hip hop in my ear? Keep voice chat out of fighting games

Venom

Eat shit, her last run was great.
Red Lantern alt when?

hello i am pisss winner of the fgg ST tournament and 70 dollars, AMA

Should I learn Dee Jay or Guile.

>generic teenage girl can't contain her pubescent temper arc
yawn, where's a woman past that angsty bullshit, sadder but wiser girl for me etc.

Where do I get fundamentals

Ignore everything he's about to say and learn Dee Jay.

No one cares about your mom.

dee jay is easier and better, guile takes a lot of work

you play better players and lose over and over and watch mike watson and john choi and kurahashi

I main sitnkyseid!!!

Pretty shitty that the Ultimate edition only comes with 3 costumes, and NRS never bothers with costumes for DLC characters.
Never gonna get my Shredder Sub Zero.

IIRC Mary Marvel was that for a bit and then they fucked it up

And fewer people care about On The Raggedy Danvers.

Pre-FP Kara had that hint to her, so does Being Supee so far.

Also Brubaker's Catwoman is basically that just stop reading when his run ends.

You will tell me where that design is from right now.

There was an individual on /v/, I know, claiming that he worked for NRM, I know, and that Boon's idea with Injustice 2 was to pump out DLC until it stopped selling, which I hope is true, because I would still be playing Injustice 1 had it received the support the mobile game received.

But this said individual leaked a lot of things about the game, which are turning out to be right, but they also said one of the guest characters would be Wolverine, so who knows.

Bronies stay in your containment board

Is there any reason to play any NRS game considering they stop supporting one series when the other comes out?

Ame-Comi Girls

Do you know why Jesus Christ goes from 8 to 30 in the Bible? Because the people who compiled the stories of the Apostles knew that nobody would read about a young Jesus in his puberty hating everything and crying at how horribly Joseph is for making him do chores and think him the Messiah.

Power Girl is better than Supergirl because Power Girl is Supergirl past all the insipid teen bullshit.

>Is there any reason to play any Capcom game considering they stop supporting one series when the other comes out?
Live for the moment, not the memories of others.

uhhhh why does blockstring into raging demon work?

alright pissy faggot, what better games do you suggest?

A teenaged protagonist doesn't inherently make a story bad.

Hard reads and commitments.

im sure a good writer could make a good story about teenaged jesus

AMAZING post

huh? i didn't say any thing about games, i just said play better players who beat you and they force you to learn. what a rude and undeserved response!

That guy was so full of shit, I wouldn't pay the least bit of attention to that.

Assuming they do not ship out the DLC characters more than one at a time, that's 9 months of Support at least.

Most likely was. But still; I hate this modern attitude of developers that refuse to support a game long after its release. They do their best to crank the game out, send out some DLC, and then move on. I just want Injustice 2 to have a long, healthy life.

>I just want Injustice 2 to have a long, healthy life.
Then become the grassroots.

but you used to live a blonded life

Post Raven's.

venomroy is on Twitch right now.

EVO TRAINING.

Why do you talk in 3rd person

Are those injustice 2 characters day1 dlc or what?

anyone wanna play ST?

tekken 7 when

March, most likely

Looking for 1v1s on my stream-7

STREET FIGHTER V