/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Last Thread
Fire Emblem Direct at 2PM PST/5PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/figma/figma-Corrin--Female-/p/GSC_FIG_WD_00334?site=goodsmile-global&lang=en
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026987&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=kamui$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
imgur.com/a/nTEKP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

PERI!

I love Severa and so do you! Everbody loves Severa!

Severa is sloppy seconds

kanpekis for warriors

>saved from Veeky Forums
>silasfag suddenly a huge fan of "peribros"

lol)

>Doesn't use Veeky Forums X filename editor that takes your filename and edits it to be the number of a random image that was posted last year, all this automatically when you post it

Good night /feg/

Does shadow dragon use truehit

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

Yup.

Camilla a best!

How does it feel knowing she isn't in FE Warriors?

Nowi is cutest. CUTEST.

Rate my randomizer team:
Elise replaced Odin
Odin replaced Silas
Xander replaced Benny
Flora replaced Niles
Peri replaced Camilla
Izana replaced Azura
Keaton replaced Elise
Niles replaced Effie
Midori replaced Nina
Velouria replaced Ignatius
Forrest replaced Sophie
Selena replaced Charlotte
Jakob replaced Keaton

Impregnate Nono

>that Odin
what

He was one of the most useful units of the run, he had no trouble doubling and killing enemies. Sadly he had a 5% HP growth so i had to fed him a HP tonic every map.

Mach 5 Holsety users for FEW

I've been interested in trying LTC out for some time now. Is there a good place to start? I've heard Shadow Dragon is pretty good for it.

>anti-LTC fag attempting LTC

>Azura

LOL

Best girl.

This is an Hoshidian whore

Better than her friend who is never home.

>"Me and my wife have an open relationship."

Would Kagero be a good mother to Kana?

Why is she so perfect my dude?

Kagero is a good mother and wife.

A whore is a whore, user

Along with Jakob, they are the only truly loyal characters to Corrin.

9 hours until we explode

Made a bingo card for you guys, enjoy!

Her scramble support with Kana suggests otherwise. She's a classic helicopter mother.

Left is for breeding everyday

Right is for breeding once when she's home

They're for breeding with each other

This desu

>Saizo does taste nice

So wait, when does the Corrin figma release? Goodsmile doesn't seem to have it on the page and I want to preorder before the FE Warriors hype hits

Threesomes on Sundays

It'll be out in August.

Lame, but at least I know when to expect it.

Side note, but is the Lucina figma any good? I originally wanted the Tharja statue but it's a bit out of my price range right now. Wondering if I should try my luck on ebay

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/figma/figma-Corrin--Female-/p/GSC_FIG_WD_00334?site=goodsmile-global&lang=en
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026987&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=kamui$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Oh man I'm retarded, it was right in front of me. Thanks user. I should go to bed

Thanks in advance to anyone who can chime in on the Lucina figma's quality. I'm gonna go rest a bit

It's pretty solid, the cape is surprisingly well made and looks great. I got a first wave Lucina so I don't know if the re-release have any quality issues.
Only complaint is that her feet look dumb but she's from Awakening so it's not a big deal.

Lucina a CUTE.

Direct WHEN?

>That doesn't mean they'll have the same moves. Dynasty Warriors has about 4000 sword users, but they all just use a different type of sword with different moves. They could easily do the same thing with iron/steel/silver/legendaries.

They did that through multiple games though. When they came back from the failed gameplay revamp in DW6, DW7 had many characters who shared the same weapons in order to have a large character line up from the start, with just a couple of exclusive attacks for each one.

Then through the expansions and sequels (XL, Empires, DW8) they got actual unique weapons with their own movesets until by the time of DW8 everyone had their unique weapon (although they kept adding more weapons in DW8's expansions in order to phase out some of the blander movesets).

I think a FE Musou should focus on a large cast, so they shouldn't shy away from clones for a first game, and a class system would be a good way to justify those clones under the Fire Emblem brand - the classes would have unique movesets, rather than the characters.

8 hours

Cute n' canon

Which trash 3DPD actress will promote FE Mobile in the TVCMs?

I'm betting on Ayame Goriki.

Real talk, is Micaiah a good unit?

Is she good but gets brought down by the shitshow that is the Dawn Brigade by not having better units to compliment her?

Or is she just as bad as everyone not named Nolan, Volug, Jill, or Tauroneo?

In 8 hours.
I'm pretty excited. That's why I'm here. These days have been pretty special, that's why I've started to come here just for a short period.

Thani makes her good.

Let's see

Pros
>Can opener tome that absolutely shits on every knight and cavalier in the game
>Can proto-staffbot right off the bat and help train Laura in the process
>Becomes an even better staffbot after promotion with access to staves on top of Sacrifice
>Gets Aura which is amazing when blessed

Cons
>Worst magic type, at a disadvantage against all the anima users walking around
>Can't double worth shit, likely to end up doubled herself
>Also bad at taking hits
>Surrounded by frail, gimmicky units with plenty of Survive and Defend chapters
>Pitted against laguz multiple times which will likely destroy her if they manage to get near
I'd say she's decent.

So, realistically, what are the chances that Corrin will have some level of face/hair customization? They're pretty much confirmed for the game, thanks to the trailer, but will we get to make them our own?

I'm personally on the side of yes, because Dynasty and Samurai Warriors both have some semblance of creatable characters, but what do you all think?

imgur.com/a/nTEKP

Me on the left

Ooh boy, didn't even wait for the direct for the blackening

>black
ruined

Wat. I didn't know /feg/ was full of insecure racist assholes.

She's getting the Direct from Reggie himself.

not sure if serious

Me on the right.

Reggie will claim his FE waifu today

>"Now, I am sure a certain young Mexican man will want to pay close attention to the following video. Please take a look."

>Bill will put Isabelle in FE

>second from the right on top
I've already prepared for that.

Rinkah obvs

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Y L I S S T O L
L
I
S
S
T
O
L

He's probably a Telliusfag tough

She has Staves, Thani, and good Magic, that's all she really needs

>Stream starts
>Reggie appears on screen
>Minerva is the best waifu.
>Silence for 10 minutes
>And I mean the dragon.
>Stream ends

Literally the glass cannon of glass cannons.

Always accurate and packs a punch, especially against rapier-weak enemies whom she absolutely destroys, but has major speed problems. She also becomes a good staffbot right off the bat when promoting, she can use Physic instantly iirc.

Too bad her canopening capabilities are largely wasted in part 3, since you're fighting subhumans most of the time. She's also very frail and that combined with hard-hitting, high-mobility enemies is not good.

All in all, Hijacked By Ike/10.

What is wrong with a black (male)?

cum in hinoka

black dicks are ugly

to me

If you understand the vicious cycle of /feg/, I suggest you get the fuck out (for your own good) after the direct ends.

t. user who has been here too long

you know there is a perfectly fine beautiful dark mage in that image as well?
It's not just a black dick.

I bet she goes nopan under her dress.
Pity she's so boring, I would cum endless times in her and hug her tightly as I do.

I can't enjoy the good stuff when the big black dick is a part of it

The biggest cuck in Fates.

There probably won't be any Wyvern Rider in FE Warriors, huh

That's not Rhajat.

Poo in loo doesn't get friendzoned to the point only (You) can give her the dick.
Not even male Kana is that pathetic.

Camilla will be a Berserker with less clothing, all will be fine

I want to ride a wyvern, not play as a character who rode a wyvern in their original game
A Camilla with no wyvern is just a waste

Does hans not work with the Eshop version of Fates? Or any eshop download for that matter?

Can't relate, huh?

It's certainly possible, but Camilla's definitely going to be in so they'll make her grounded if they need to

>NoA memes.

Sorry user, that's the canon in the west.
You have to accept it or else face warp powder.

But NoA memes are fine when it's stuff like meme Gregor