imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Dead, as usual I see.

Let's liven it up with some skub

If you were Terraria dev, what would you change/add/remove/you name it?

If I had an infinite amount of money and support from the fans, I would rewrite the engine and remake Terraria. I would then add vehicles, a new combat system (like that of salt and sanctuary, for example) and I don't know. maybe make a looping world. Or expand the sizes of the map so you can have maps that are 1M blocks wide and 1M blocks tall. Make a space biome. Make some deep, deep hell so that if you dig too deep, you will have fun. Making the map generate like in Minecraft would be a good idea, so that you can instantly hop into the game without waiting for it to generate.

I would buff up summoner and summoner armors
>Buff there defense to be a wee bit higher then mages
>Better set bonuses, most of which summons a stationary totem that has certain effects
>Give later armors 1-2 more turret summon slot
>Make the Martian Uniform a summoner armor and make Tiki a pre Plantera craftable
>Change some magic weapons to summon weapons

fresh start dedicated server y/n?

haven't played starbound for 2 years,
How is the game now?

Shit.

>defeat plantera 4 times
>a grenade launcher has a 14.29% chance to drop
>get it 4 times in a row
>no pygmy staff, just a mask

why

Better balance all the armor and weapons across all classes. Make Summoner viable early game. Make Throwing its own practical class. Add more combination accessories. Add a "fucking gigantic" world option. Rip off the under water depths from Thorium. Maybe make the underground snow biome more interesting. So lost of stuff mods already do to varying success.

Oh, and fireplaces and chimneys for each furniture set.

>Make some deep, deep hell so that if you dig too deep, you will have fun.
Hidden Fun Stuff from Dorff Ortress?

Yep. That would mean no wall of flesh thankfully and more preparation before digging too deep. Maybe you should be able to make a settlement with NPCs having different roles and such.

>play with two friends one memespert
>we fight *instert any boss name*
>there must be at least one person alive at any moment for boss to not despawn
>that person is always me
>I die at (((((((((ANY))))))) fucking point in any battle ever
>instantly we lose the boss fight because friends can't into dodge

THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I NEED TO HEAL SOMETIMES TOO FUCKERS

add ultra-expert since expert is normal mode and normal mode is baby-mode.

Also no items with less than 1% drop rate,

Also Ctulhu

>Thorium's update was enough to make my toaster spam out of memory errors while trying to load my modded maps
Why the fuck is tModLoader so memory-intensive?

Just download more RAM.

memes
don't know, works well for me

It's not a problem with the mod itself, it's the fact that the tiny increase in amount of features this update had seems to have pushed my toaster over its limit. Oh well, I guess I'll have to restrict myself to using only only one major content mod at a a time.

>one major content mod
>other than thorium

what is it senpai?

I had Calamity enabled in this world and I was enjoying the pre-hardmode bosses, or at least the idea behind there being a Crimson variant of the EoW and a Corruption variant of the BoC.

What if mana potions reduced mana cost for X amount of minutes?
When are the anti fun devs gonna nerf mana regen potions and not touch mana potions?

Never played this sort of thing before, is Terraria the best of the genre or is there some other game I should consider?

I just use Thorium, Tremor, Spirit and Calamity and a bunch of other misc. quality of life tmodloader mods together, doesn't seem to cause any issues.

Yeah, it is the best of its genre. There have been a few copies out there, but they're pretty shitty.

I would make some sort of ng+ terraria where you can upgrade your weapons

Must be a lot of downtime during pet detective work

>le mega super expert of everything for whom everything is easy

I like it more than Minecraft
Looks nice

Make it so hallow and evil biomes corrupt each other again, make hallow able to convert jungle, make the evil biomes convert jungle properly instead of just eating it, give Plantera some variants for jungle state, and add Crimruption

Also make expert more interesting by actually giving more of the mobs new attacks and patterns, I guess.

Terraria could definitely use a taller map, and I would love it if there was more weird terrain generation and interesting structures scattered throughout. I personally have been falling out of love with the idea of looping worlds, though. I feel like they might make the worlds feel kind of small. I think a better idea would be minecraft style subworlds.

>minecraft style subworlds
Whoa. Careful there. What do you mean by that?

Think he means stuff like the Nether or the End. Non-continguous map space connected by portals and whatnot.

Pretty much, yeah. Imagine being able to build a boat in the ocean that would take you to a completely waterlogged area with deep oceans and interesting underwater terrain. Or maybe in some hypothetical sky temple you find a portal to some shattered dimension composed entirely of broken up floating islands.

Still wanting more people for the new modded expert server. We're gearing up for Skeletron now.
173.199.74.222.:7777

That sounds fun.

I would add a item filter to keep useless shit out of your inventory late game. It becomes such a grind having to throw away useless shit all the time.

Does the Thorium mod improve Expert mode at all? Also any mods that work well with Thorium or just Thorium standalone is good as is?

"you are not using the same version as the server"
how to fix pls

use the same version as the server

Neat.

I have a teleporter problem. The two are wired together and I even get the visual effect when I activate it, but it doesn't actually teleport me. Tried replacing each teleporter and putting a new one in a different spot but nothing. The green and yellow ones work fine though.

That's me when I play with a friend of mine. I'm always carrying him in boss fights since he never learned to dodge for whatever reason and then he rages when things do contact damage in the game.

Why are you running both blue and red wire to it?

Because I'm an idiot and thought mixing the two would make a new wire color and not just overlap them apparently.

Did that fix it?

Yeah it did. I didn't even think about that.

It seems like the game teleported you to the next teleporter and back again because of the second wire. I didn't know it could do that. I think I have something new to play with.

If i had the time and the support, i would make a proper animation for every fucking sword in this game, That swinging is fucking godawful.