/pg/ - Persona and Goro General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/Mjs1kdES

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want to swap clothes with an autistic fox!

I don't know about the others but I sure will

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

The canon pair of Persona 5.

How can a thread go to shit so fast in less than 5 posts

Who's Futaba's father again?

i was just posting this

>MC x Aigis
>FeMC x Ken
>Akihiko x Mitsuru
>Yukari x Junpei
>Fuuka x Koromaru

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P3

this is literally how every thread begins

I'd be surprised if there wasn't any.
I suppose P3MC was confirmed dead in the Answer so Goro might be confirmed dead later, but I'll even take that over nothing at all.

Shidou

How can every thread go to shit so fast in less than 5 posts

>Ryuji is hot!
>Ryuji is loyal!
>Ryuji is handsome!
>Ryuji is cute!
>Ryuji is muscular!
>Ryuji is a little devil!
>Ryuji is perverted!
>Ryuji is best bro!
>Ryuji is an idiot!
>Ryuji is for kisses!
>Ryuji is stylish!
>Ruji is awesome!
>Ryuji is sensual!
>Ryuji is not a loser!
>Ryuji is angry cockblocked Santa!
>Ryuji is Chariot!
>Ryuji is best boy!
>Ryuji is for Anne!

>previous thread mentions

>132 goro (122 goro, 7 groo, 3 traitor)
>107 joker (31 potter, 65 joker, 11 phantom)
>52 anne (25 were the anne is guy)
>20 makoto
>19 yusuke (5 fox)
>30 futaba (5 neet)
>32 ryuji
>14 haru
>18 morgana

everyone got a lot more mentions this time but goro is still the undisputed king of /pg/

but also

>6 shido

how long are you going to do this

The canon pair of Persona 5.

sauce?

>not Shinji x death

I honestly don't like spinoffs since they have the possible negative stigma of MILKING but I mean I enjoy them all.

If a Persona 5 spinoff(s) got announced and was released this year(at least one), would you think of that milking? Good or bad, for better or worse, doesn't matter.

People will whore themselves out for spin-offs and then complain 6 years later about how P5 was milked to hell

there's no point to it since goro will win every time anyway but now i can't stop

P4 didn't need those spinoffs and got them.
P5 was made for milking.

@ryyohko

it depends on how substantial they are on their own. everything using an existing license is milking the name to some degree, its not like a binary thing.

but also i want a p5a like a lot

At this time I expect DLC expansions for Persona 5. The season pass or complete edition of P5 at least will come out in 3-4 years

Shido romance dlc when

Gorofags are very dedicated and loyal.

Goro+3(traitor)
Morgana+3(neko)

do it for a couple more threads to get an average, then once its out in english and the release rush has settled a bit, do the same and compare the ratios

I swear the official ost has songs on it that I've never heard in the game. Good stuff tho

>before NA release
>Like 5 people here have played P5, mostly translated stuff about Goro

>after NA release
>people avoiding spoilers will return
>endless Futaba's feet and same 3 pictures of Makoto's ass posting
>more Haru forehead memes
>Anne posters from /v/

His fans in the game would turn on him in an instant but his real life fans are so devoted to him.

I type this as I get to the songs that play when you're playing the retro console. What the fuck, why weren't these in the audio rip?

well his fans in-game "like" him for completely different reasons than goro's real life fans

They think he's cute?

You're not wrong and are probably correct on both fronts. Honestly, it's probably just that. Physical attraction is the strongest attraction.

funnily enough a lot of people honestly didn't care about goro at all just based on design. he was generico.

like yuki is decent but no one cares about him. yusuke is beautiful and a good boy but goro is still more popular. goro is just the right combination of tragedy and flaws and blah blah blah. we've been over this. in-game fans would never accept him if they knew his true nature. that said it's obvious that ugly characters never get as many fans regardless of their personality.

I liked him because he was cute, but what made me into a true gorofag was all the other complicated stuff.

I thought he was fucking ugly at first

i'm the opposite. i honestly didn't care about him at all just based on design, but i did grow more curious when hashino (i think it was him?) said goro is like light and shadow with potter. and i was still kinda just ehhh about him the streams and translations. that's when my gorofaggery truly began.

tbqh I do want to see a good balance of discussion about all the characters here, but it seems like for most of them, people either agree and move on or have nothing substantial to say.

Same... I don't like male characters with long hair a lot of the time, but I also thought he was so bland. Personality and story attached to the character can do wonders desu.

yeah he seemed boring as shit prerelease, thank god

fujos love flawed male characters while waifufags need their waifus to be "perfect" aka boring and flavorless. really makes you think.

I was one of those people, I was just curious about his role since Atlus kept giving mixed signs about him. Then I saw the leaks and got disappointed over him being Light 2.0. But thanks to spoilers, translations and streams, I got over it and enjoyed his character as it was, now he is my favourite.

>male and females have different psychology
deepest lore

>loved Goro since his first reveal because cute boy
>Really hoped he would be a good boy dindu nuffin
>Goropocalypse
>Goro worst boy
>Eventually came to like him even more than before
>Realizes I wouldn't have liked him so much if he had turned out to be a good boy dindu

This is literally Akechi-san's wild ride. You were looking forward to it getting on, in the middle you wanted to get off, after it was over you loved it.

i am a fujo and i would really like a flawed waifu with some nuance right about now

>they changed Persona Get for Persona Taken
I actually like that. How about you, /peegee/?

You're right, it was amazing
I actually was that one user who called other people retards for thinking Goro would be the traitor, I genuinely was convinced there was no way he would be, because it was too obvious, and also because like I said, I really wanted Goro to be the good boy dindu
In the end I got BTFO hard and that's a good thing

"persona get" is super Japanese so I understand why they changed it. I feel it's fine.

I really thought there was something up with Yusuke just from how deranged his cut in looks

I was pretty confident Goro was just the prerequisite gap moe detective character, that was a pleasant surprise.

Plus if he was /pg/ would be dead for real

I think a lot of people were like you, some did get off in the middle, but most I can see came back more devoted than ever.

imagine a dindu nuffin good boy Goro, what would /pg/ be like?

>He's cute
>yeah
>insert some kind of takoyaki meme
>conversation finished
>back to being dead

>keep talking about groo holy shit

The best thing is that there is an actual canon Goro dindu nuffin in the game
Really wished we could have seen this scene instead of some offhanded explanation by Futaba

Or maybe most people here haven't played the game yet and within all the content the game theres only translated Goro related stuff, hell the artwork came out and we only have translations for Loki,Goro's outfit and Robin hood

So does that mean people become gorofags after playing the game? That's scary.

Outside of the character likes/dislikes, that was what people wanted translations on

My theory is Sojiro is her actual father

He's just pretending

goro probably has most because he's the most plot relevant character and translator user said they weren't looking to translate every coop just stuff so people could understand the plot and how each character joins. it's been a while now though so it's not like people couldn't dump translations here if there was really that much more to the other characters?

From what I remember, Sojiro and Futaba's coops were good, Toranosuke as well .Personally I liked Shinya because he felt like a real little brother who looked up to you. The other girls were ok but none of them held any surprises. Basically, you can expect everyone to be almost exactly who they are supposed to be, save for a few quirks. Everyone. Except Goro and Igor.

>that was what people wanted translations on
But i wanted translations for all the others party Personas

Haru is for ___?

then badger one of the moonspeakers until they do

Why is her face so retarded there

Furthermore, Sadayo may be a surprise at first but the novelty soon wears off. Not to say she isn't good. My favorite girls were Sadayo and Tae. Sae too, she was abrasive at first but mellowed out and is a very reasonable and nice person.

>tfw gorofags really think that characters need to have an arc and personality as dramatic as goro's in order to be interesting

>character is not interesting because not goro
literally nobody said that

>gorofags think goro is the most interesting
well color me surprised

>not reading the post you're replying to

diabetes-inducing vanilla love making with Goro!

More like vengeful and dramatic hate-sex with Goro!

That kind of sex is a thing?

Kokoro is for Hermione!

why did goro get breast implants?

Nah. After Goro's redemption, Haru will give him a healing sex.

skinship with kokoro!

Goro is a messy eater!

>85 posts
>ctrl + f Goro = 41 matches

Who would've thought months ago that "Generic-kun" would take this general by storm.

Has /pg/ ever been as obsessed with another male character before?

there is literally nothing else to talk about

at this point there's no point in talking about goro any more either, but that's not stopping anyone

it's one of the few things that wake up /pg/

shipperfags are awake

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Would Sumaru city be a nice place to live?

Some artists can't draw Kokoro like a girl, so she just looks like male Goro with boobs.

Yes

Goro already looks like a girl, that's why.

he's already girly as hell dude literally all he needs is vag and tits

What is this series demographic? P3 seems super edgy and grim while P4 uses really bright colours and seems more more like wacky TV adventures with your friends in high-school and i don't really know what kind of tone P5 takes.
I thought it was a series made for younger teenagers, but it seems like the only people who actually play it are grown men?
Who is this game made for?
If there is no definitive answer, then who did the director have in mind for the audience of this game?