/wfg/ - Warframe General

Nova Prime

Previous thread:>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/ymjfrOa.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Maximization
strawpoll.me/11477512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1Sr for Nova again

All player projectile weapons need a general velocity buff. +25% would be sufficient for most things.

It's not funny when a normal Lanka needs to lead a target by about 10 feet. "High velocity electromagnetic induction" my ass.

>lanka
>using lanka unironically
>using lanka for anything other than 3000 mastery points

Fat fuck must be laughing his ass off while snorting coke right now

rate me my nautical brethren

Pirates of the Caribbean/10

last time I played

saryn just came out

what do i need to know to get back into warframe

How do you color Ivara?

Green only

Too many things for a 2K character post count to cover.

TL;DR: for the most brainless and successful play possible make a beeline towards Mirage and Synoid Simolor with the Telos Boltace for melee.

You don't.
You leave
You never come back.
You enjoy the freedom you have.
You already escaped before you became trapped.
You were one of the stronger ones.

build Hydroid have fun

>and then user realized nekros does everything better and that there is nothing to nekros+hydroid farm for since DE killed everything

>Zarr just got out of the oven
>Run it through a test mission
>Obliterate everything and send everything into orbit
>No potato to use on it
At least I have a cute gif.

>having fun means farming
corporate goons know nothing of being a freeseas pirate

No You dont.

Why are you faggots STILL playing this garbage of a game?, i left MONTHS ago and i havent looked back, and apparently that was a good thing, lmao DE is making bank thanks to you retards buying Rivens.

fun=useless

I can go have fun with my 100k+ dmg dread in mercury pretending to be an edgelord right now but that doesn't mean i would achieve anything at the end

>Spending money on plat
???

Someone post the tier list. I need to know if Nova is good

>/wfg/ not even 0.001% of warframe's player base
>making bank
we're barely a smidge in their wallet

>lazy bait
>doesn't understand that being a pirate is fun

Ash more like trAsh
its only good for making Kela bend over while real frames are DPSing

Tee queue

gotta farm those mutagen sample for research!

muh crit damage on a flux rifle

>he's prone to addiction
lmao
i'll be here playing 20+ hours a week, cool off on the weekend with my normie/work friends

Do I even wanna claim this bad boy?

The fact that you believe that's bait makes me lose all hope.

>Implying.
I'm just here to warn people user.
What about you?

again lazy bait
you can't buy rivens dumbass
lmao???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>haven't looked back
you already contradicted yourself punk
you're in over your head, forfeit the game
before somebody else takes you out of the frame
put your name to shame, cover up your face
you can't run the race, the pace is too fast
you just won't last

i'm here to help fellow 10o's in need
and funpost

>When Vauban dumps his load all over your back

>endurance index with credit booster

holy shit

I just got Trinity Prime and wanted to know how I use her properly through regular pugging and sorties?

I do find it a tad tedious trying to single target enemies to use her abilities just for them to die instantly after I casted it on them

>trinity
>without player list enabled

Is Corrosive still the 'best' mod on weapons? I want to know if I should keep farming this fucking pistol mod on Jupiter. I've ran it 21 times now without luck. Fucking Anti Moa are fucking cunts.

Keep Link up at all time, Bless any time you see your team taking damage, hit targets with Energy Vampire every time you can so everyone can spam powers.

If a Trinity is doing their job well the party will literally never notice. If not, they'll bitch you out like no tomorrow.

If your style has yet to elicit complaints you're doing it right.

It's hard cycling through abilities on the PS4 while trying to aim with the joystiqs (I'm a fucking casual).

Again though, using Link and Energy Vampire is hard as hell for me because by the time Ive finally gotten my ridicule to target a enemy to mark it with one or the other, the enemy is already dead.

>using well of life on trinity
You do realize what blessing does right? And it doesn't matter if they die with EV on them, they will instantly give all the energy when they die

>Is Corrosive still the 'best' mod on weapons?

It's one of the most flexible damage types. Not necessarily the best. Corrosive and Ice or Fire is great on weapons when you can't be fucked to keep swapping between Gas+Gold for Infested, Viral+Radiation for Grineer, Magnetic/Toxin or Radiation/Toxin for Corpus and so on. It works well enough everywhere.

Honestly if you're in a Clan or Alliance just try asking in those chat channels. If they want anything more than an Ammo Drum in exchange they're being shitheels. I'd give you one myself now but I'm balls deep in another game ATM.

guys, been arguing with a pub today, so here is the question.
i can go above 299% with this build? or there is actually a cap?
i am wasting a slot with energy conversion?
i want the most powerful roar i can get.

tldr it's possible to achiev 349% power strenght?

>it's another let's all split up in survival episodes

Fuck off

There is no need to be upset.

I am OP disease man and I wish to gather stacks alone so that I may carry us to 4 hours with ease

Please, do not be angry with me

who wants to erp
i want to cum on an ivara's feet

>its a valkyr goes hallway heroing in a survival fissure run
>another valkyr joins

Fastest abort i've done in my life

>i cant hold my own by myself

i wish for a trinity skin. please, i want to stop running anorexia girl and still fashion frame.

>I will intentionally sabotage my own squad so that I can post on reddit how good melee is

From the wiki:

>Running additional invasion missions for the Grineer is also a good way to find the Zanuka Hunter as the chance is doubled after getting the mail for that invasion.

Can anyone confirm this? Does doing the same Invasion over and over actually increase the chance the Zanuka Hunter will appear? Does the same apply to the Grustrag Three?

DE cant make a good game and the enemies bug if you aren't group

Reminder that nullifiers can be punched to death

the only two times i've ever been invaded by the grustrag three have been soloing invasion shit, so maybe there's some truth to that

You can get buffed by an equinox, and the growing power? Aura, as well as get linked by a max power str Nidus who's also buffed by equinox.

>another game ATM.
not him, what game?

i think user wants to play a superb buff frame, thats why he asks for the most powerful roar. multiple support frames in one group would be near useless.

put in some constitution for additional power duration.

It absolutely cannot be a coincidence that the HUD fucking breaks on the 3rd sortie every single time

I don't get the Nullifier hate. *Some* frames can't afford to get into melee range with him, but isn't ranged supposed to be better than melee in this game anyway?

Personally I find Arctic Eximi more of a problem.

read the wiki
>warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Maximization
>+249% Power Strength for all other Warframes.
>100+249 = 349%

>melee weapon has become primary
i dont think ive shot a gun at all in like two weeks. why even bother when i can slide, press e, and kill everything in the room

>Javlok
>throw
>melee slide to recover

Most fun I've had with a shitty weapon ever

>not grouping together in a room with chokepoints that you can all run around in for an orgy of violence and loot collecting

I want shitters to leave

>tales from mercury

more like level 100 enemies at akkad or absolutely anywhere else for that matter

The gas/electric lanka is actually pretty powerful, it's like a mini-tonkor that you can use in sniper only sorties.

Speaking of the lanka, anyone sitting on some shitty riven(s) for it?

Is there any news on a new Event any time soon? It's been so long since the last one, I just want something to work towards

#1 DPS frame!
Chroma cries in the corner

Witcher 3.

I think there might be a new Event tied to those two pie graphs at the bottom of the Invasion tab, showing the rate of construction of a Fomorian and some Corpus megaship.

>lvl 100 infested
1shoting those armorless enemies that have less than 2k hp with your melee is so good mate

worst thing about the lanka rivens is, people still sell and seem to buy them for 100+. unrerolled too

Nullifiers are EZ mode if you have a rapid-fire weapon to wreck their shield, but if you bought a shotgun, bow, or even worse a sniper then haha, sucks to be you.

Aslo while melee is theoretically the answer the problem is they swapn with Corrupted heavies that have knockdown AOE melees in those missions and in normal Corpus ones love to sit in the middle of a Sapping Osprey carpet.

I'd been wondering about that. I took a big break after Rathuum so I figured it was just something that had popped up in the meantime, like adding a Fomorian as a tactical alert with better rewards than just some fieldron or something. It's taking a fucking age to build though, and they're not building at the same rate. I guess they're building faster depending which faction people decide to assist in the conflicts?

Is there any point in keeping duplicates aside from potentially rolling for another rare/whatever, or should I just make them into Endo?

keep gold and event mods, endo the rest of them.

>race against the clock to complete the sortie before it resets
>mother fucking 3 minutes old xini times 3 portals

literally 1 minute too late

guess i missed my 2k endo

Its not. It'll just enable a fomorian sabotage and a razorback assasination mission somewhere.
Razorback was already in an tactical alert before

>if you're in a Corpus or Orokin/Corrupted mission, and neither your primary nor secondary are rapid fire, and you have an ability that you really, really need to not be dispelled

That just goes to show you there's no universal build in Warframe.

The only thing the razorback tacticool was good for was farming bursas and impact event mods. Completely pointless now that jew trader has them every 4 rotations or so

>lua spy sortie

>another sortie where I get to go solo and not deal with idiots

Sweet

>he can't do simon says

Is todays Spy Mission on the Sortie the actual Lua Spy Mission because I've yet to figure out what the fuck you even do in them

Lua spy missions are easier than uranus

>dodge lasers and walk between rifts
>dodge lasers and sentinels , parkour, also rifts
>dodge lasers and sentinels, parkours, simon sa- AGGGGGGGH WHAT AAO;SDUASD
>WHAT THE SHIT
>IS THAT A BOMB
>1 MIN
>RIFT
>RIFT
>LASER
>IS THAT A ROCK
>WHJAT DID THAT BUT-
>SHIT BREAKS
>OH
>RIFT
>RUN
>BUT ITS OLD
>BUT THATS NEW
>DID I
>OH THAT
>hack

i mean its like youre new or something

Which Nyx build does /wfg/ prefer?
Which is more fun/effective?

They're easy as shit and I made BANK when they first came out because people could not for fuck all do them.

You don't need a stealth frame or anything. I used to do them as Frost for fun.

>interception with energy reduction

niggers.

>doing simon says at all

There's a door to the left when you walk in. Shoot the button, walk into the rift, dodge literally the only laser you have yo actually dodge in that vault, which is tilted so it's literally just "walk past this point in the four seconds it takes to sweep the room," rift, shoot button, wait for explody barrel to rift, rift, shoot explody barrel, rift again, do basically the same thing only sideways, done.

Ezpz.

did you not read the "simon sa-" and the sperging?
i made it really cringy and everything.

Kinda lost at what to do with the one where you need to standon the wall and fire this orb thing, I got the second platform but standing on it didn't do anything

You answered your own question there.

I got a generic Riven mod for Dread, unrolled mr9 +toxic and +damage corpus. Went to sell it on trade and a guy offered 150p, a primed reach mod, and a nyx prime set.
Are rivens more valuable then I thought they were?

strawpoll.me/11477512
are you really going to let the trapfags win, user-tachi?

>game just crashed after sortie 2
>mfw progress saved

thank god

the idea is that i dont do simon says because its hell but sperging on the alterate route anyways

>tfw not enough banshee

once you shoot it go back to current year it will open the next area where the floor is missing and lasers, theres an opening above the room you hack it to

Rift again into the present after you open the door, dodge the security drones, either parkour or use the wires to get to the room with the fuckl9ad of lasers and the electrofied rocks, parkour/wall jump as high as you can go so you avoid the lasers, work your way around the room other end of the electrified rock, there's a littlw cliff that dumps you at the console.

Also, youtube that shit. There's a bunch of walkthroughs around, just mute them and play at double speed to avoid the autism.