/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

fight the moon edition

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36TYez76yaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=36TYez76yaU

are you really asking me to post a 12n clear

I've seen several people with the 270 anima already. How the fuck are people getting it in less than 24 hours?

What people in this general do high end raiding?

whats the quickest way to reach endgame stuff?
The early game grind is really boring.

If I follow the DRG rotation with a 2.39 GCD I end up clipping chaos thrust with 6 seconds left

is that normal or am I missing something?

i'm asking you to be relevant for once since you started posting here, or do you forget how you got kicked out of rarex for not being able to clear a6?

i dont mean to ahh... *licks lips* impress u... but i've cleared a9... savages mode *sniffs your hair*

>implying it takes success at the game to be relevant in this thread
idiot?

hey im a cat

sry I'll start raiding as cnj now
us raiders am I right

They don't one part of it does raid, the other part just erps all day and bitches at raiders.

I do but no one will ever know it because I never get fucking drops

What's the quickest way to finding a GROWN MAN on Gilgamesh? Roulettes? Primals? Being cute?

If you're at 2000/2000 Scripture tomestones, but

it doesn't count against the 450 if you're at cap

Being cute yeah, I only web cuties

hey cat, whats youre name?

It takes real effort to make an ugly cat like yours

Appreciated.

Yes that's normal

You will clip dots a lot as drg and it is still correct

your gay

it's to be expected and also one of the reasons people sometimes go with low skillspeed builds on drg

shitty edit because idk how to make fancy glowy blush or heart pupils

Post qt Elezen

Not possible.

By transferring to Balmung.

is Diabolos Hollow's initial immunity duration-based or HP-based (like Stoneskin)

but muh raid grp

>cant get a a9s clear becuase every shitter imaginable cant do the simplest of mechanics

RIP raid finder you will be missed

HP. It'll take longer the worse your group's DPS are. Never, ever parse that fight if you want to have faith in the playerbase. I recommend parsing Scathach, though. That's funny

>That autistic monk from Excalibur on frontlines

STOP JUMPING AROUND AND HITTING US WHILE SPRINTING YOU SPERG

Nope that's not vague at all

>can't get a Zurvan clear because most learning parties have gear too shit to push past Soars and are too stupid to coordinate Soar puddle placement/die to stupid things like fucking Southern Cross

oh right thats why i should have made a tank

god dammit

Data center?

elemental im an auscuck

never mind im going to bed

{Please deactivate it.} {Please.}

AAAHHHHHH I'M CUMMIIINNNNNNGGGG!!

How to make around 8kk fast?

Buy it from a chinaman

im in love with this poster in game and not really in real life but she seems real nice and i like that in a person!

The bow is the best looking one to be honest. These effects are really pretty.

I feel bad for Ninja's though. their weapon is bland as fuck.

>BF refuses to do 3.4 so he can do 3.5 and we can roulette again together
>Only wants to do A9S
>Gets pissy when I want to go do Zurvan because there's a party that needs a healer and I spent 12+ hours yesterday suffering parties in PF and logs off
>I'm the bad guy for wanting to do content
>Zurvan theme is still shit with no lyrics
FUCK YEAH NEW PATCHES

He's retarded if he thought people weren't going to try for the new patch content.

can we not please. can we get these people banned.

I wonder if finding a non cancerous Australian guild will be as hard as it was in wow

This kind of stuff was inevitable wasn't it

>boyfriend so shit he can't even do A9S this late into the game
lol

New player here

Just wanted to say I'm enjoying myself a lot and this game is very pretty even if the story is boring.

Black mage soon

More like his weekly clear and that's it.

I would prefer to ban the people advertising sales in data center pf. I cant even /tell them to fuck off.

Where is the story quest after Baelsar's Wall? I've lost my MSQ.

PF up under TY I'm just bored if anyone want to do anything (Aether).

Right in the East Shroud

Did you get the schools out achievement? Then your done for now. If not then check around the tower you ran to from hawthorne hut.

>story is boring

>he reads the story
lol

The MSQ is literally trash until Garuda where the actual plot kicks in slightly then goes back to shit from 2.1 to 2.55.

PLD also has one of the best

You're both wrong, WAR got the best one.

It's simple, elegant, with a non-intrusive glow. It's EXACTLY what warrior needed.

How come the MNK BIS uses the shire legs instead of the Alex ones?

>my opinion is the best
lol

>Can only get the Lore and Scripture bonus from the leveling roulette if you're level 60
>i have to waste my bonus experience on a max character rather than doing it on a class/job i actually want to level
Who's fucking idea was this?

>learning parties spend an entire lockout wiping to Soar
h e l p

prove me wrong

>using levelling roulette to get lore and scripture
>what is expert roulette
>what is lv60 dungeon roulette

For the accuracy. You'd swap them out for Alex in any content where you don't need the 129 accuracy

because mnks cant find a group to clear alexander

cause monks can't clear

No thanks, Ippiki

>level a class because you have to
>it turns out to be really really fun

What's her name /xivg/

>having fun with any of these classes
lol

Should I grab the Sophia weps as a hold over till I can get a better WAR axe from the new primal or Shires?

To meet accuracy cap for Savage since both the Alex chest and legs are crit/det, and it's still minor crit so you can meld more crit onto it.
It's supposed to give incentive for people to run them on 60 jobs to speed up queues for people leveling. All the other roulettes should give you all the tomestones you need, though.

>Too retarded to look at stats and know

Shire.

literally dragoon

tfw this is by far the best thing theyve added to the game

no more dead server being an issue, feels good man

I thought he played dank meme

*hops*

You mean Dun Scaith, right?

>Healary Clinton
Fucking scum
Cant stump the fucking Trump, cunt

Yes.
Sophia EX isn't very difficult to learn with all the people who've run it over 10 times and Zurvan being this early into his release is a huge pain in the ass to find a party capable of clearing that also wants to carry your ass if you don't already have gear better than what Zurvan can give you.
Shire takes a minimum of 3 weeks to obtain and that's ONLY if you can clear A10S which since you're asking this question, you most likely can't, in which case it would take 7 weeks minimum.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Get shat on WARtards that weapon is what you deserve

god why is Zurvan's theme so SHIT

Cute image, dude

Hey dude join my PF.

The warrior I know is fucking stoked because it's the weapon they've been searching for the whole time they've been playing.

Rylai just has the hots for Raubahn and Ilberd

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

We'll I'm asking because I literally don't have a high ilvl axe lmao.
Neat. Thank.

O W N E D
W
N
E
D

its funny because ever since cross realm pf became a thing, ive been getting groups that are 3x as shit. and i dont mean on new content, i mean old 3.x content for bird farming

Not seen any funny stuff in the Chaos datacenter partyfinder yet. So it might be safe.

Controller or keyboard