/elyg/ - elysium general

For Lordaeron edition.
Actually having all the guilds in the OP edition.

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general, previously Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:

NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
No Veeky Forums guilds, currently down due to incompetence.

ELYSIUM (aka: "fresh", most players overall, has a queue, older)

Alliance:

Horde:

ZETH'KUR (aka "Fresh fresh",newer, less chinks, no queues):

Alliance:

Horde:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

tags: nosg,wpsg,wowg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5okp22/explanation_for_20170117_downtime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

add to news

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5okp22/explanation_for_20170117_downtime

Anyone else here regret rolling on zeth?

pupper pals advertise on reddit and shouldnt be in the OP

Prove it

pupper pals is a shit guild, they're not even a real Veeky Forums please stop adding them to the op.

No one plays on zeth anymore anyways

No, I lag too bad on elysium and constantly get spammed by chinks.

Nope, all the benefits, none of the downsides

>1 chink guild total
>healthy population to find groups, not so crowded you can't quest/grind
>capable of pvping without being zerged
>if server dies they'll just merge with Elysium and you'll have dodged all the problems with it as well

Truly a kino leveling experience

Any Veeky Forums guild is shit.

You're parents didn't love you and your uncle thinks you're a massive failure. You're pathetic.

WOW rleay make\s u think

so much anger and repressed hatred

really should go see some kind of a therapist, little buddy

where is the shadoweave

sell me shadoweave

I miss when this general used to be somewhat decent

They just warned everyone on Anathema to change their password often via system message. STILL TOTALLY NOT A LEAK GUISE.

yea can you stop it?

hmmm....

really makes my neurons fire

DELETE THIS

>puppernickels are THIS buttmad

know why i call you puppernickels?

because your guild is TOAST

where my pupper bros @

>1 chink guild
That's a lot considering the fact that there are only a couple of guilds on zeth

the people who project are usually the ones with real problems, i'd tell you to get help but i honestly hope you don't.

steadman or indi which one is worse?

More.

If I'm mining a node, is there any way to ensure that somebody else who runs up and tries to mine can't get any of it?

I usually shift-click out of habit, and people run up and nigger some of my copper. What if I hold the loot window open, can they loot it?

the spider silk or the actual gear pieces? You can look all of this stuff up on a database site you know

There is zero evidence to support pupper pals being a non vg guild aside from one screenshot of a shitpost from hugmeplz that's been around since day 1 of the server.

There's a huge mountain of evidence in the last thread alone that Northshire Papacy has flooded the guild with randoms and exists purely to fill these generals with the most autistic shitposts imaginable.

pupper pals is remaining in the OP, Northshire Papacy will never be in the OP. This is never going to change no matter how much you shit up these generals with your utter fucking garbage.

>theodora, the recently new gm, started recruiting randoms now
I'm done. northshire papacy is now beyond redemption, I'm sorry to anyone that I got to join this guild, and I only did it because it had potential and a lot of good people worth more than your average in skill and personality. As of now I've added every important member, about 11 people, to my friends list and I'm hoping I can catch you all around the same time to form a better guild in the near future. Anyone else currently interested pm me.

t. josef

btfo

steadman's entire existence is to spite indi

indi is fine as long as he's not playing with the faggot clique from kronos

they're both fucking terrible in their own ways

You're parents didn't love you and your uncle thinks you're a massive failure. You're pathetic.

lndi is a powertripping faggot

steadman could post a million Veeky Forums_Memes and he still wont be as much of an utter cuck as lndi

Me on the right.

L O L
O
L

any one who trusts indi deserves what they get.

kek
KEK

Why is zeth dying so fast compared to the other servers??

not enough players that's really it, the more players you have the more people will want to play, the less players who have the less likely people are to make it to 60, eventually they ask themselves why bother.

This. After seeing that the server only gets to 3000-4000 players on peak times, I quit and moved to elysium.

>someone saved your image and used it
thank you!

someone here posted the graph of the last 4 days of server pop and while it has lowest pop of pvp servers, it has been slowly rising every day (comparing peak hours)

Level 23. Should I do Wetlands or Duskwood first?

why elysium supports chinese?

>A splinter guild of a splinter splinter guild
How far can you go?

wetlands

>4k pop server
>Blizzlike

Lmao Zeth'cucks are really this delusional.

>not playing on freshfresh with your pupper bros

true. only gleader who can save a dead guild is theo. bless her soul

>It's a horde rogue tries to gank you while you are farming mobs and still dies episode

Play on Anathema, pet me and call me cute.

Post butt and maybe.

>sharing a server with these faggots

ign?

I've had enough of this, I can't go a single day without hearing Lumi Kaeu's voice.

Whenever I masturbate I cant't help but focus on Karu's cadence, inflection and the other sexual tone shifts in Karu's vocabulary

This has been going on for months but I felt like I really had to let it all out (like when I cum to Karu's voice)

wew

Same thing here broski

It's Karu's feet for me though. You can really tell how someone's feet looks and smells just by their voice alone, did you know that? I can teach you if you want.

The curvature of Karu's soles, the roughness, even the degree of musk if you try hard enough. All these things help me get an accurate picture of Karu's milk maid feet for my happy fappy times

josef is literally the worst in two guilds. competely assblasted jealous of indi

Jesus fucking christ I just wanna talk about video games not some mentally ill faggots.

>jealous of indi
here we go

same

Hahahahahaha they're still posting this, they posted it like 5 times in 30 minutes.

this place is usually pretty bad but I think the downtime yesterday completely shit it up

Why is Lumi Karu so erotic?

so when's the next actually good vanilla server

I want to play but this server is fucking trash

>I'm jealous of a homeless neet who sleeps in his car and plays wow and mac donalds wifi
No Not Even Once

someone needs to make a guild for normal people already, it's awful not having a single good place to go to and speak with people

*slow claps*
*unstealths out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your gank, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty cheap... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of preparation...
But ganking isn't all backstabs and cheapshots, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Ganker? To join those hated griefing ranks? To call yourself a member of the Gank Squad? Ganking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Gankers - I mean the big guys, like NOPE and GRIZZLY - they're out there day and night, wearing down the letters on their keyboardss with cheese dust, working tirelessly to perfect that next big gank.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that gank ends up as nothing special. Someone dismisses it as petty, or says it's "cheap," or ignores it as they run back to their corpse and wait on the 4 minute res timer for the 12th time that night, because just maybe the world of Azeroth was not built to sustain a population of 12k people. The Gank Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan gank you plan out in your rogue mind, some cocksucker who's a hunter has a pet duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will die to without as much as popping health potion. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you in the Vale...

Crestfall. People will say it's Corecraft 2.0 but it shows a lot of promise, is banning all chinks by IP/VPN, and the devs have demonstrated dedication to their userbase

>pet me

you forgot your pic

Is there any way to rid the general of drama, faggots and shitposting? I rarely attended other generals but this seems like its garbage with all this namefaggotry, forcing some dramas and all that. Damn.

>mandate of heaven members constantly trying to gank me and failing

>go on the homosexual subreddit of Veeky Forums
>guys please stop talking about fucking dudes, it's totally gay man

Holy fuck. I'm the only one in wetlands on zeth. What happened?

The problem is 80% of the people who are in the official guilds are normal, it's the 20% minority that are so fucking unbearable you get shit like this thread.

maybe he is jealous of steadman for not creating a shitmeme guild like him. or theodora for not becoming the leader. faggots all

Why haven't we burned all of these spastics on the cross yet

we could have a peaceful general with great discussions if we just removed them all

Im up for it. Am playing pretty casually during exams but with sane people we could do it. I am willingto roll on any server from scratch if its promising. One rule please tho, someone brings us into this generals dramas and we're gkicking.

Fuuuuuuck

I just finished edging to the thought of Karu sticking his slavic wee wee into my poopy hole

Guys... why am I the only one in ironforge??

EDIT: a chink just walked into the ah

KEKWIZARD
I MEMEBER YOU

generally the more a general is about multiplayer-only and a heavy focus on community (as opposed to nameless matchmaking) the more it leans towards hardcore namefagging and drama. the best generals are almost always singleplayer-only series that have almost entirely quality entries and don't differ too wildly in gameplay

Im reading about how nostalrius devs are regretting giving out the source code and asking elysium to revert everything. This stupid fucker Viper guy actually thinks burying nost will help official legacy servers become a reality?

Anathema is a girls only server.

There's no drama, there's just one faggot reposting days old shit pretending he's in one guild then replying to himself pretending he's in another

>NElf Warrior
>Gnome rogue
>Tauren shaman
>Orc Warlock

What to level first? NElf is 10 already but Darnassus is sapping my life energy. Gnome is a pink-haired thing intended to tilt the Horde I gank. Tauren are best race. Warlock because I want to be a pet class that's fun.

Anathema just went off again.

No, he actually thinks he can keep the Nostalrius name relevant even after cucking his 'company' by shitting up the private server scene further

This is a general about Vanilla world of warcraft, not fucking dudes

GUYS I JUST GOT A PALADIN TANK FOR DM DO I ABORT?

I actually shivered when a thought of people this sad existing struck me. Shit man.

(You)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE