Newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HMaZa1rR6fI

N7 Day 2015 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=g0Et481TNgE

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

In this thread:
>probably less than 800 posts
>cancer

Archived Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Save_File_Transfer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fags

Ded on arrival.

Thread claimed.

>turianfags
worse than kaidenfag and quarianfags put together

Do Turians lay eggs or give birth to live young?

live young, according to the wiki

>I don't like it so it is objectively the worse
K
More Turians for us

Bioware better have fem tur give cheek licks hot damn

>us
You and your imaginary friend?

>Only one person will romance the Turian
Just like how only one person romanced Garrus, right?

Not everyone who romanced Garrus was an obnoxious cunt about it.

But it was you who started the argument. Who's the obnoxious cunt here?

I didn't start shit, you got offended because not everyone loves your fucking half-crustacean half-bird race. You're still and will remain the obnoxious cunt, just like every other waifu poster. At least the Kaidanfag and Quarianfags have some merit since humans and quarians possess some form of beauty, unlike Turians.

The Collector armor is objectively the best looking armor in the game

What the fuck, man?
>WG browsing x-change shit
Of course.

I really liked the look of the Cerberus Spirit armor, just wish you could take the damn logo off the chest

you willingly put yourself on the same level as fat ugly hambeast that romanced this fucking beta bird?

you can end your miserable existence real easy you know?

>quarians possess some form of beauty,

Have you seen Tali's hips?

>making a new thread when the only thing people talk about is bitching about bioware and femtur love/hatred

those hips serve little point when they can't birth a child that isn't an abomination

>serve little point
What the fuck was I thinking?

>Hips bear children
Who knew

no i meant "serve little point" made no sense, "no purpose" would have been better

but my point stands, humans and quarians cant make babies. you might as well be fucking miranda

s-sorry

If people only had sex for the sole purpose of bearing children, we wouldn't have so many fatherless children now would we?

Human and alien relationships are nothing but the fulfilment of a fetish

I didn't romance Tali just because she was an alien, but because I liked her personality and her attractive body shape.
I'm going to be disappointed if fem tur's character is terrible, but generally speaking Mass Effect's aliens are better written than the humans

>her attractive body shape.
see?

her personality is, i suppose, a bonus. but there's no future with her. as in you can;t have children with her. the femtur, or any alien

why is she so vulnerable /b/ros?

>Mass Effect's aliens are better written than the humans
More like every human apart from Shepard and a couple others are utterly terrible

>Adoption
Love is love
My grandmother was infertile so she adopted my dad, doesn't mean she didn't love my grandfather any less

>there's no point in a relationship if you can't breed like a rabbit
You must be leading a very healthy and fulfilling relationship

because you didn't romance her, and if you did, you obviously didn't do it right

two humans, who have a reason to, adopting a human child is different than a human and an alien having to adopt because their fucked up fetish prevents them from making children

that's not what i meant. i meant their is no way to have future generations made from you and the one you love, if the one you love is a different species that cant give you children that look like you

>fucked up fetish
If there is/was a better option that happened to be human, I'd have chosen her over Tali/fem tur.

inb4 Femtur is Ashley 2.0

ME is pure cosmos kino

>custom maleshep

well, it's my 2nd run
gotta try something new

I unironically like Vega desu.

Also, Shepard is pretty terrible, much less interesting than the rest of the main cast.

ME1 or ME3? because ME1 Ash is great, and ME3 Ash is shit

ASHLEY SECOND BEST WAIFU.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

Why don't any of the guns in the games fire bullets?

How are humans the only ones to discover gunpowder?

We got a new intel brief tweet.

anons, is it true asari breasts continue to grow for their entire lives?

what would be the point of that? After their matron stage they no longer care about having kids

What's the point of anything asari?

Can you even rape an Asari? They don't have vaginas and you need to do the mind melding thing with her conscious and consenting.

They don't?

Nope. That was another dumb fan thing, then Bioware went the meme route and made Aethyta say it about Benezia's tits.

>not beating all the teeth out of their mouths and choking them to death on your cock

do you even Cerberus, bro?

They all fire bullets.

The codex mentions that other species had discovered gunpowder before. The krogan for example. Gunpowder weaponry is just inherently inefficient.

No, Joker even mentions it that "Asari have cockpits. Oh wait, no they don't."

I should have guessed.

asari do have butts
but wait, that gets rid of the chance of pregnancy, so who wants that?

>Bullets Gunpowder
Dangerous
Volatile
Makes ammunition expensive
Loud
Blowback
>Shavings of metal launched by mass effect fields
Cheap
Safe
Never needs ammunition until Bioware fucked the lore

>They don't have vaginas

They do, it's just a birth canal, though. It still feels good for them, but melding is preferred. Some book mentions it.

>liaragangraped.jpg
is "raping" an asari even possible?

Guys, give me the worst alien designs in science fiction.

I'll start.

Why didn't you put loudness and recoil for the Mass Effect weapons?

As for ammo, it's really not expensive, and with mass effect technology you still need advanced electromagnets, high energy density battery or power source, a mass effect core, eezo, the other internal parts that do the shaving and inserting into the barrel, etc.

Vulcans. Humans with pointy ears, that's literally it. Or orions, with just green skin.
Not particularly creative.

Haven't played Mass Effect ever since 3 came out and I totally forgot that you can't romance proper female aliens as Femshep. Wanted to romance Tali goddamnit.

Makes me sad that there'll never be female human x female Turian/Qunari/Salarian romance. Damn you Bioware.

>female human x female Turian
There is a female Turian in ME:A and all characters must be bi now lest someone be offended, so don't worry

>Why didn't you put loudness and recoil for the Mass Effect weapons?

Basic physics. Coilguns dont use propellant. No propellant means less mass expelled, means less momentum, means less recoil energy. If they literally just remade modern guns with ME technology, keeping bullet weight, recoil energy, and weapon weight the same, the rounds would be blessed to be fired at a higher velocity and pack 80% more kinetic energy to produce the same recoil. You can confirm this by plugging values into one of the many online recoil energy calculators.

Rather important when the codex mentions that recoil is the main and practically only limiter on small arms power in the era of ME technology.

Just hold your nose and play BroShep so Tali can get some long desired human dicking.

Why do people prefer Femshep over maleshep?

Haven't kept up at all with Andromeda because I wasn't really interested, especially after I saw those shitty face/body animations as typical for Bioware.
But if there is fem/fem turian romance I might buy it just for that.
Was playing Omega today for the first time and thought that female turian was cute.

Maleshep is funnier as Renegade and Femshep is beter for Paragon.

>stars somehow look better in ME1

Bioware, what?

They had a story reason for this and they were constrained by TV budgets / low tech. What's Bioware's excuse?

Garrus romance

for some its Jennifer Hale
Which I dont get because Hale's performance was meh

>wanting to romance Tali when there is Liara
the fuck is wrong with you man?

why do some prefer to play as sheploo?
idk, Femshep makes much more fun as renegade.

yes and Meer's performance was even worse.

Do any of the ME1 choices matter in ME2 besides the Virmire survivor and whether Wrex is alive? (who the fuck actually gets Wrex killed in ME1?)
I'm just asking because I just replayed ME3 and now wanna replay the rest of the series and I really have a bad hankering for ME2 so I kinda wanna play it before 1

nice T-pose, what a lazy fucker

... that nobody here gives a shit, apparently.

it's just too dumb to comment
>using an EXPERIMENTAL (as in UNTESTED in longterm) drive for a 600 year travel where literally anything can go wrong

You can't stick your dick in it. Who cares. Post more waifus.

Well, that's just so they don't have to explain why it wasn't available in ME3

Amen to that!

I want her to lick my cheek (the one on my face) seductively

I can't stick my dick that! That's a cheese grater!

How would you really test it anyway? From the outset this whole AI sounds like a total clusterfuck so I don't know why they keep saying in all the interviews that it's not about running away from the reapers.

I want an intense sparring scene followed by her giving Ryder a face tattoo and kiss

>cheese grater
Don't remind me. If you don't know what it means, don't try to search for the origin of it.

letting it run for a few years at least maybe, flying through the galaxy.

scratch that I want this too

Bump, someone tell me what ME1 choices affect ME2

will me:a have pvp?
me:3's pve was fun

masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Save_File_Transfer

That's hardly going to ready it for travel outside of the heliosphere. That these arks even manage to get to the Andromeda galaxy (and in 600 years no matter what bullshit speed hack they're using) is bullshit.

if you save the citadel most of the races love humanity now and a turian weapon's salesman either named, or vowed to name his firstborn after Shepard
if you chose to let the citadel die everyone hates humans

Haha holy shit, I completely forgot about the "you want imported choices? fuck you, you're getting e-mails" meme
Fucking Bioware coices

Actually forgot to reply.
At least they're acknowledging the problem of static electricity build-up.

It's just so dumb. It's basically saying "they could have done this all along but just didn't for some reason". They could have at least inserted some bullshit techno babble for why they couldn't do that before.

And if it's a human invention I'm going full reeee. Though given the leader of the Ark building projects, it might even be krogan.

Shepard experiencing a quarian in her yearly heat for the first time?

>a species from the other end of the galaxy has a heat period that roughly equaly an Earth year
wew, what an incredible coincidence, even though Rannoch's orbital period is 0.64 Earth years.