Should i get the Volkswagan Golf R or the GTI, I looking to buy one of them and not sure which on to get

should i get the Volkswagan Golf R or the GTI, I looking to buy one of them and not sure which on to get.

GT sport

>b-but that's not an EcoBoostâ„¢

FOCUS RS
O
C
U
S

R
S

Disgusting.

focus rs is ass doe.

Better than VAG trash.

GTi
coming from an happy r owner.
upprice isnt worth it.

get the gti and in 3 years exchange it for a giulia c63 or m4

u could probally make it just as fast as the golf r will spending just as much as a base golf r

GTI so you can save some sheckles for the great aftermarket and be faster than an R

Pic related, my Mk6

4-door GTI a best

op here so i should get the gti?

gtd

yurop pls go

Get out amerilard.

If you're American, y tho? You could get a much better car with a v8 for the same price.

>muh steering
>muh interior and exterior
>muh hatch
>muh mpgs

Also I'm assuming you're talking used prices, because for new prices you sure as fuck can't get a V8 Mustang at the same price, let alone the V8 shitmaro of fatger.

Why does every thread always have to die with my post...

The Volkswagen Golf R looks pretty dope with the quad exhaust and performs nicely too, so if you can afford the R model, get it.

Neither. Get a Fiesta ST if you want FWD, get a Focus RS if you want AWD.

/thread

Ford shills working overtime tonight

GTI imo. Golf R is too much money for what it is.

>Haldex
Get a previous-gen STI or Evo X.

NEITHER. I went to three dealerships to buy a Golf R and each place quoted some outrageous price where the dealer tacked on a premium over MSRP. They all had like 7 of them on their lots and were trying to tell me there was huge demand. There wasn't.

I bought a new Audi S3 for $10k LESS than what these morons wanted for a Golf R. And I get mad pussy because of it and respect, instead of looking like some stanced/vapefag.

>buying a volkswagen.
>ever
>mfw
Bette of getting your money off the bank and lighting it on fire

GTIs are slow as fuck from a dig because >fwd, but if racing from stoplight to stoplight isn't a big deal to you, agree with getting the GTI plus goodies.

R is the superior car though (if you have the money)

OP mentioned the Golf R though, which is a bit more than a v8 Mustang

as a ford owner, ford is shit don't buy one

can get a brand new 2017 Mustang GT for $34k.

>rwd
>not VAG shit
>not fwd-based awd
>not a cuck box
>sounds actually good
>isn't based off an eco cuck box
>V8 is immensely better than turbo 4
>won't cost an arm and a leg to repair
>modding supported by Ford

You sound very uneducated.
And from what OP said, he wants a hot hatch, not a middle-aged divorced father car.

Golf r with the dsg so you can run sweet 1/4 times and trigger all the Ford shills.

That's right, I was too focused on the GTI I guess.

>le cug cug cug kuk cuk cug XD