The G35 is the best Sports Sedan under 5k, prove me wrong

The G35 is the best Sports Sedan under 5k, prove me wrong.
>protip:you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/194-michael-ramos
jdmlifestyle.net/home/2016/6/17/michael-ramoss-twin-turbo-g35-sedan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd agree but I know nothing about the reliability of them

>getting a sport's sedan
>not getting the 2 door coupe
"Hurr duh my practical car for freinds"
Look if you get a g35 get the coupe, we all know you don't have friends op.

They are good but burn oil

Any G35 under 5k is a pile of shit

Under 8k maybe, but for 5k or less you're going to get a piece of shit that's been abused and neglected by a literal nigger.

whats the deal with that one? these things are usually slow as shit but that has a roll cage so im curious.

The have style going for them but the vq35 is a burning oil piece of shit.

nvm found it. 466 whp twin turbo setup at only 7 psi. not bad.

tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors/194-michael-ramos

jdmlifestyle.net/home/2016/6/17/michael-ramoss-twin-turbo-g35-sedan

How do you stop it from burning oil ?

Why do 80% of Infiniti coupe/sedans I see have the badges removed. Do they come like that or does everyone always take them off so others think its a different car?

They remove them because the G35 is a skyline overseas.

So muh jdm fuck merican badges

For 5k, either a well-maintained IS300 or a well-maintained e46 330i with no subframe damage are the best sports sedans you can buy.

G35 = douche-bro bench-racer shit.

LS swap

literally a niggers car, that's pretty much all they drive and they abuse them till they are on the brink of fuckin exploding, might as well by a civic for 3k

>bmw build quality

What's your thought on a 1998-2004 GS300 then?

should get the 430 instead
>shoulda had a v8

What about the 2JZ though?

> 0-60 in 7.2 seconds
> interior seafood green gauges
> looks like the car your best friend's mom had when you were in preschool grade and smells like it
No thanks

>prove me wrong
The e39 540i exists

Possibly the worst gauge cluster of all time

>bmw repairs
Have fun buying the car three times in repairs

>Nissan repairs
Not as bad but still pretty terrible

The Electric issues cost far less than BMW and the engine and transmission are more reliable unless you get the revup 3.5 in 2005.

what

I thought the vq35hr had less oil issues than the de

>any bmw sedan pretty much blows it's pants off in the stock form

I've had the e39 twice once in a 540 version and once 528. Never put any money into it other than maintenance and wear parts. Had a hookup for cheap used parts if small things went wrong or I wanted cleaner parts. I put them both sideways at least once a day. Beat on them like no other car I've ever had. Will vouch for these cars for ever in my opinion theyre the highlight of German engineering. I've had 9 or 10 German/euro cars and 15 in total and the e39 is the best of them all. That was in the past now I'm more into comfy diesel trucks. But my buddy still has his supercharged 528 from when I had mine it's my supercharger too haha. He pushes 400whp in a daily driver from 1999

Find me a BMW 540 for under 5k

The HR wasn't put in until '07. The '05 and '06 still have the DE, but it comes with a higher base tune.

Literally every fact goes against what you are saying

I would disagree and offer my personal opinion in that you can get a Cadillac CTS, which is more of a luxury car and it may not be as fast as the G35 but it eats less gas and is in every practical way better

>e39 540i
>under 5k
enjoy 10k in repairs on the timing chain and tensioners and vanos and cooling system.

this.

no matter how much i tried to convince my friend to get the sedan, nigga wouldn't budge.

I only wanted him to settle for a sedan cause coupe prices are retarded

>Any e36 sedan
>Any e34 (540 is a bonus)

>
>>e39 540i
>>under 5k
>enjoy 10k in repairs on the timing chain and tensioners and vanos and cooling system.

Nissan trash.

and the coupe never got the HR until the G37. in 2007, The HR version was sedan only.

You are literally trash