Is the 03-04 terminator cobra the American supra?

Is the 03-04 terminator cobra the American supra?

>forged internals from factory
> 500+ WHP with ported SC and pully
>600-800 with Whipple and supporting fuel mods
> still retaining value, good examples are going for 30K, surpassing 07 Shelby's in value
> Last true SVT Cobra

Seriously thinking about getting one before they go up in value even more. I know the interior is shit but its just so easy to make power from these things. The coyote definitely has more potential overall. But right out the box these old fucking cobras still can make easy, cheap, and reliable power.

It's not the American anything, it's just the best SN95. Personally I have no issues with any 4th or 3rd Gen interior as long as it's been maintained.

id say that's a good comparison

I got to agree, my 2000 GT has the same interior more or less and i dont mind it. Hell, its so easy to take apart to get to things like the transmission that i dont mind the overall lack of quality. Even learned some ways to eliminate the obligatory rattles over the years too.
The new edge exterior style has aged well too, if you were to ask someone who didn't know shit about cars what was newer, a clean new edge or an early s197, im sure they would pick the new edge

>SN95
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. New Edge

beautiful automobiles, i would highly suggest buying one

4th gen would have actually looked good if they were designed like the cobra, with minimal racekar cutouts

500$ camaro shell
3000$ standalone efi truck 4.8/built t56
2000$ meth injection + single hx35 setup
2500$ suspension mods, driveshaft, diff
500$ radials/slicks + extra rims

Bam 800hp reliable, pushable to 900-1000hp

Its a proven setup that hauls ass every time. Spend an extra 3000 on the internals and the top end you can do 1200 all day no issues on meth + 93

Camaro is american suora

No. Its the american mustang.
It also has a gauge cluster and steering wheel that point out the window.
And the shifter is inside the dash for some reason

b-but its a cobra not a mustang!

>gauges and wheel point out the window?

What did he mean by this

In all seriousness the way the shifter is set up makes adding short throw shifters a breeze

Wasn't Cobra R better?

Ever sat in one?
>the camera is pointing straight at the steering wheel

As a race car yes. it pulled about a 1g on the skid and this was a early 2000s mustang were talking about. I'm sure the special 5.4 had a lot more potential the damn car has a top speed of 170+ stock and the few that have Rs have made upwards of 500HP NA. Only thing the thing is as rare as unicorn farts with only 300 made so most were never touched and garaged their entire lives. A shame too... As a DD the termi Cobra had it beat cuz it had AC and radio, etc.

Does it matter? I wouldn't even say it's relevant considering the rarity of those things and how much it'd cost you if you managed to find one for sale.

Maybe 50k for a MINT one?

yeah i DD a 2000 GT it has the same interior. and thats bullshit. The interior is symmetrical as fuck the gauges point straight back and so does the wheel. Not the best driving position but the wheel definitely is not crooked

That's not an 03 Termi.

That's like 94-96 or something.
My 03 GT looked nothing like that.

It absolutely is crooked.
Youre just a cross eyed drunk redneck

i remember when the new edges first came out, i called them nintendo 64 mustangs, because they looked like normal mustangs rendered by a n64

dude you are fucking retarded.... Do i seriously have to go take my own pictures?

Please do. It will look just as crooked as any of these

I love new edges. Currently on the search for a low mileage Mach 1. Little cheaper than a termi and probably a little less beat on.

Trying to find a white Mach is next to impossible

White or grabber blue are only acceptable colors on mach 1

pls no benchracing. in reality you could double every price you listed and it would still be garbage

I'm quite fond of the competition orange color as well but I agree, white is definitely the best looking color.

Iirc out of the 16k machs made for 03-04, only 1600ish were white. Even less manuals and and even less for non-verts. God speed user

Azure blue* and forgot about the orange, was only offered in 2004. You could get a MINT one for like 12k

haha. I remember my gramps getting a silver one V6 auto. But i know if his leg wasent fucked and he had the money, then he would have gotten the cobra. Didn't know shit about cars back then as a kid, so i always though it looked like a race car. He always picked me up from school and hauled ass. So i had a lot of fond memories of the new edge. i got into into cars around the time i was about to buy my first car, so i wanted a new edge GT. The price was just right and they were reliable etc.. Evantally he got cancer and died (fuck cancer it is such a shit way to go senpai) Coincidentally the next year to the day, i was finally able to buy my first GT. Didn't realize it was the anniversary of his death until i was driving and connected the dots. Got all teary and shit, and dedicated my first manual red line to him.

2000-2004 Mustang was last good looking Mustang.

Yeah and the camera is being held next to the headrest in this photo. Yes the shifter is very forward and to the right which explains the angle on the auto shifter but the interior is cozy and fits like a glove

I have to go full autism but shit here. from the drivers seat the wheel is facing you straight on and pointing directly to the rear. if anything the gauge cluster faces slight up to be seen better.
Machs are very rare even more so than termis it seems. They also hold their value well about 10-12 K in my area. Add another 1K for rare colors. I would say the average mach has been beaten on as much as a termi if not more, on average at least.

Id go for it op.
If you wanna make the interior a bit nicer, you could always have the seats done up in nice leather and put a nicer steering wheel on.

>tfw want to buy a sn95 Cobra to DD/tinker with.

Lots of straight/not rusted for sale around me for 4-5k. Lowered and clean I think they're groovy.

>rabble rabble ima trucker with my knob rabble rabble

Its so obviously crooked!!!!

Fuck, even Ferrari even has the same problem!

Thats obviously not crooked.
Im not trying to meme. Go sit in a mustang.
Next time im near one ill even use wooden dowels or something to show it.
Its crooked as fuck.

Seriously guys.
It really is crooked

i just posted a pic of me sitting in my own shitstang. We get it your meme is dank and all
this fuck either has fucked alignment or frame damage

Youre wrong. There are MANY threads about.

Got an 02 GT with manual transmission. Currently dding it through a Michigan winter. I fucking love it.