Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=BXWqUYwCQWo
youtube.com/shared?ci=aQXvGVnVs-E
youtube.com/shared?ci=XWL1Bx0RI6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qqGoJgJMS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=1j98aWHRuE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck the 75mm howitzer FT17 is crazy
Sure the range turns to ass but fuck once you figure out the drop on it it's insane

>still playing this shit

LMAO

How much damage does it do to a heavy tank on a direct hit?

Being able to skip should be removed from the game

There is literally no reason to not use the bf4 revive system

All weapons replaced by smgs
But scout is removed

Thoughts?

agreed, I really hope they change this. no matter what impatient cod children with ADD say

bad

call of duty

I've been 2shotting them rather reliably

why don't you add jetpacks, wall sliding and pay to win while you're at it

skip should be kept but only if:
medic is not within 20m range
medic stays 10-20m away from you for over 5 seconds
medic gets within 5m but runs away

But scout is removed.

wgaf, it's still CODshittery

Scout is not a problem
Scout players are the only problem

Scout is the problem though
>WIR WARUM KAISERZ

why make a WW1 game then?

agreed

Selbstalder 1916 optical is my favourite medic gun

The only thing that is dumb is giving them decoys and prone shields that promote camping behaviors

why remove scout if you're gonna remove single action rifles

smgs + flares would be overpowered as fuck

>We why kings

t. uneducated racist

Tried this, 35dmg to a rear shot on a heavy tank.
Only get 4 shots max though, and they didn't seem to do a lot of splash damage to infantry.

I machinegun infantry, aim at the tracks with the howitzer to keep the heavy from moving then scoot around and ram the back side is what I've been doing

Went on a streak of like 16 infantry and 4 vehicles like that

R8 my stats

So you typically would need to hit all 4 on your average Heavy Tank that has quick repair, assuming there aren't any assaults around giving you a hand.

Part 2

Will the Fedorov Avtomat be good when it's introduced?

>mah miniature hillnigga

>POST PURE LEGU RAIFU!

youtube.com/shared?ci=BXWqUYwCQWo

youtube.com/shared?ci=aQXvGVnVs-E

youtube.com/shared?ci=XWL1Bx0RI6Y

>Am I the only one that liked those doodles of WW1 uniforms from last thread??

As an artist I find them to be really kee

I have a very similar k/d for bf4. stopped drinking on weekdays since then and now my k/d for bf1 is sitting on 1

STOP TAKING ARTILLERY TRUCK AND LIGHT TANKS ON ATTACK AND IDLING IN SPAWN YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKOING MOUTHBREATHERS IF SOMEONE HAS 5x YOUR POINTS MAYBE HE ACTUALLY DOES KNOW BETTER THAN U

fuck off tryhard

When you devote yourself to playing medic, risking your own life for your team while none of them truly appreciate your efforts.

is using semi auto mode viable on any lmg?

getting real sick of the obvious gun metas

I always appreciate medicbros. Odd time I'll even say thanks if I've requested help.

t. assault

Oh god I dread to think there's a hardcore competitive players base trying their best to siphon any fun out of casual play

you can stomp with any gun but if you loadout a hellriegel 24/7 and are wondering you might just be retarded

yes! people not shitting on the chessboard are relly tryhard

no it's the constant 50/50 of model10a and BAR telescopic/trench that's fucking killing the game for me.
Especially on maps like argonne and ballroom.
If it's at range it's a BAR if it's close quarters it's a fucking Model 10.

They need to buff the autoloader 8's damage dropoff

Just play hardcore. You can use whatever gun you want because they are all equal

every gun is good, do some need improvements ? yeah.
are some the best at a specific task ? yes

....jesus

I play ironsights scout.

Are you upset?

Are you fucking retarded? Yeah
Are you not understanding the complaint based around the blatant misuse of two very unbalanced weapons? Yeah
Do you not understand that when an item is overpowered it is used more often and that is a prime indicator of a need for balance? Yeah

.....jesus

does it remove all enemy markers? If so that'd be nice as fuck

idk in what world you live that you think iron sights upset anyone

theyre not unbalanced or OP you suck

Removes markers. minimap, etc

>BAR is a fucking lasergun
>Wasn't even introduced into any form of service until after wwi
>has a better damage profile than most semi autos
>has better magazine capacity than most semiautos
>has tighter spread than most semiautos
hmm makes me think

go back to allchat crying the weapons you die to are OP

The BAR saw very limited usage in WWI, if the war continued into 1919 then it would've seen much more time on the front.

BAR was the main service gun of US in WW1 though, what the fuck are youj on aboutr

ironsight is the way to play scout

Those are too white for BF1

No it wasn't. It showed up 3 months before the end of the war.

>The BAR only saw minor action in France during World War I, being brought into action only as late as September 1918, less than three months before Armistice Day. The intentional delay had been inspired by general Pershing, the A.E.F. Commander, in order not to let the BAR fall into enemy hands too early. 52,000 BARs were available by November 1918 and they would have been used in much larger numbers at the front if the war had lasted into 1919.

As a fellow medicnigger I agree..

>All I do is help my shit ass team..
>Risk my life to revive them, just so they can quickspawn as soon as I get there...

Such is life as a medic..

what the fuck all my loadouts got reset on xbox, this happen to anyone else?

>This..

Glad they added the barebones custom game

Why do LMGs have a recoil direction when they have negative spread?

would it be too bad if if the scout experimental had the advantage to quickfire all k bullets

>tfw boosting k/d to 5.00 and then gloating about it

It's sad that DICE turned into SJW central..

>desu..

youtube.com/watch?v=qqGoJgJMS-U
Best fucking Operations music in the game.

>not having music turned off

Why am I surrounded by people at all times no matter where I am?
Why are gas grenades so overpowered and why is every inch of the map covered in gas at all times?
Why does medic have long range weapons when they're supposed to be in the heart of battle?
Why can't I hit anyone but everyone can melt me in seconds?

W H Y does the game run better at fullscreen than borderless?

I'm diamond ranked in Rainbow Six Siege, I've always been top ranks in any CoD garbage I pick up, why is BF so garbage

Dont forget
>why are gas masks just there and dont actually have any affect on your vision like Verdun

No, nothing gets the blood pumping like this Op music:

youtube.com/watch?v=1j98aWHRuE0

Too bad it's also one of the most shittiest Ops to do

Fellow consolecunts, do you feel that due to our crippling joystick aiming mechanics, that we don't get ass raped by "meta" guns as often as PC?

Everyone here cries about the automatico but I rarely ever get killed by it.

?
You can't aim with gas mask equipped, user

literally doesnt matter

Just use the Automatico Trench if they're whoring gas. Laser accuracy even from the hip. It's insane.

what does spread have to do with recoil?

>mfw just played bf1
this is dark... so this is what my great great grandfather went through.... i cant even imagine the fear...

I like to believe that DICE are still mostly cool guys, and they're pressured by suits to make bad design decisions.

>great great grandfather

nigga my great great grandfather killed yankees. and i'm still in college. 18+

I was all for seeing a Harlem Hellfighters campaign, and even a few black soldiers on the US multiplayer side of things but hell have they managed to shoehorn it in to every faction.

Any german bros here? Is there any factual basis for the black soldier? I know in WWII they at least annexed and conscripted some black armies for the African campaign but WWI?

In the Desert maps, yes.All sides used Colonial Troops in WW1. There were also a few hundred blacks fighting in Europe for the French and British in Europe, but that is hundreds out of hundreds of thousands.
There is absolutely no reason to have African soldiers in these numbers for the German side in Europe though

>sweden

>BF1944
>Instead of just black people, we get Japanese, Navajo, black pilots, and every other model minority that ever existed in every Allied/Axis faction

smdh if you think BF1 is multicultural enough

Just bought the game yesterday.
Am I cancer yet?

Are any of the class rank 10 guns worth it? I'm almost there on Assault, been doing it just to have the Hellriegel.

Oh shit this makes a perfect loop.

If they make a German East Africa operation (which I would love), then having black soldiers on the German side would make sense.
The Askaris and Lettow-Vorbeck were based

/bfg/ is dead
post revolvers

same here, love that dot sight

Even if there was this many black soldiers, nobody would've given them experimental weapons. They'd all get bottom of the barrel equipment.

>Why does medic have long range weapons when they're supposed to be in the heart of battle?

What? The Autoloading 8 .25 Extended, M1907 SL Sweeper, and Cei-Rigotti are all excellent close-medium range weapons.

They're outclassed by any full dakka weapon

M1907 SL has a slightly slower TTK than the BAR up to 20m and the Cei-Rigotti has a near identical TTK with the Bar up to 30m.

Autoloading 8 .25 Extended has a much better TTK than the Hellriegel up to 15m.

Seems like they can go toe to toe with some of the best automatic weapons in the game in close quarters just fine.

Thank god for that glare from snipers. I've mowed down so many of those dumb fucks with my mg15 low weight. So little recoil when you get on your belly, perfect aim no matter the distance.

>sweeper
>not trench

>enemies spam gas
>equip gas mask
>rush in and lay on the grenade
>freely mow down those dumb bitches cuz they can't see you

I kinda agree. They pure hate and specifics you see from pc fags is a bit lost on me. Things seem pretty even on console. PC you must get higher highs, but lower lows when it comes to playing.

BF1 failed at multiculturalism by leaving out 2 of the 3 biggest players in WW1 (france and russia)

Now find me people who use those or compare it to the autistico.

I have NO IDEA why DICE have been sooooo adamant about shoehorning any and every minority into EVERY faction in BF1, it's ridiculous, I'm tired of seeing this BS in my vidya games and movies, look at the new star wars movies for example..

>tfw waiting until north America begs for the 4th reich..

the most popular smg by a long shot is the hellreigel

the most popular lmg is the bar storm

As a medic I usually use the mondragon storm/optical
Or the rigatoni optical