What the fuck did I just do Veeky Forums? I don't even know how to drive it

What the fuck did I just do Veeky Forums? I don't even know how to drive it

looks like you turned gay

To drive a car, it's wheels must be on the ground anyway, yours is on it's nose so you're fine

do you not know how to drive stick?

its easy as fuck to learn in a miata, have fun

You bought a meme care but at least it's a fun meme car and you can harden your emotions as everyone thinks you're gay now.

Watch some tutorials on YouTube, delete this thread now. Sage'd

You just bought the most fun toy you've ever owned. Seriously miatas are a blast.

Stand proud while they call you gay.

You just bought the right car.

I was on the same boat as you, OP.

Car wise, you made the right fucking choice, believe me. This is an awesome beginner's car and as you grow as a driver and get more comfortable, you can mod your car aswell with tons of aftermarket parts.

Practice at night time, you will have the absolute time of your life

>Tfw too tall to fit in a miata

You're taller than 6'3"?

6'7

I can attest to this, I also recently just bought an nb miata as my first car about a month ago, and I am completely in love with it. I didn't really know how to drive stick when I bought it and I had my dad drive it home for me, but the first night I got it I was out learning how to drive it at like 2am.

I thought the exact same thing after I bought it and it was sitting in my garage, I was so excited and almost couldn't believe it, but I was also skeptical and kept asking myself "Did I really just buy this?", and now here I am a month later driving it every day to work, and going on night drives whenever I get the chance, this car is a blast OP, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it really inspires you to drive, so much so that you're going to start making up excuses to go somewhere just so you can drive it.
Congrats on your purchase OP, don't be afraid to drive it, it's not a very intimidating car to drive.

Nice Car man. An NB was one on my choices among the AE86 and the MR-S.

When I first bought my car, I too didn't even know how to drive stick, the previous owner taught me in a lot and walked home, I practiced until the night and at 2am, I drove home hopped up on excitment and adrenaline across town to get home.

Guys, currently in the market for an MX5 of some kind, really looking at NCs because they're more powerful and the 6sp models come with LSDs.

Drove a 124 Spider today and fell in love. The transmission feels like a gun bolt, and mated to that Fiat turbo 4, it's incredible. I'll have one of those soon for sure.

>the daily can't contain the miata posts and it isn't even spring

Thanks br/o/s. I just got back from a 2 hour drive around side streets and I'm already in love. I don't think I could ever go back to auto

I mean it's possible if you do a detachable wheel and replace the stock seat with a deep bucket

Congrats you now possess knowledge most of us learned when we were children, also nb's are the worst looking miata.

t. NA driver post in the general from now on

not a fan of NB's but welcome to the gang

also instead of posting a new thread we have a Miata General. Use the catalog and ctrl + f Miata Gen

S2K > miata

>I don't even know how to drive it
Most Miata drivers have that problem, more importantly do yo know how to suck cock? You will be doing lots of that.

No shit, and there's even plenty of cars better than the s2k. Comparing cars is pointless, judge cars based on their own characteristics, not on those of other cars.

I also bought a Miata without knowing how to drive stick, except mines a 94 NA. I'm not the best at driving manual yet since i bought it a few months ago, and I'm not registering it until March, but fuck it's so much fun to drive in my neighboorhood, even without perfecting manual yet

I know man, it's a blast.

It's this feeling of unfamiliarity and in a go kart feeling car for your first time, it's fun.

Try doing laps around a mall or industrial area at night.