>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GG to those who played in my endless! I had lots of fun with the roster characters! I hope yall had fun too!

This thread belongs to the glorious Saiyan race!

So I updated DEA's presets. Mostly just moved some skills around to make the ASB preset more like its source and changed their Souls a bit.

Now show me your presets and maybe rate mine I dunno it's okay if you don't.

Man that's some lazy as shit designs, even for Toriyama.
>Less fabulous, really plain Whis
>Dwarf in a Beerus costume

Buutts

maybe tori is going for themed shit
his counterpart is probably an elf

Almost as lazy as
>Whis but with tits
>Beerus but fat

>how do you like your androids, senpai?

>Ganon-dwarf over there on the left

17 looks cute.

I was told to change my clothes, I did
kinda like it though

They're both cute lile that

I'm not diggin' drawrf but I'll see how his character turns out before i budge too much

pretty good

>Dragon Ball Super being creative or good
you people never learn, even after 72 episodes of failure, disappointment and trampled childhood memories

Since GoDs are Egyptian-themed, the dwarf might have been designed after another Egyptian deity, Bes. If that's the case, it's pretty cool.

You're shadow DIO preset is really fuckin good. I'm totally stealing a lot of that for my DIO shadow preset

But he had the excuse of the Twin universes.

That doesn't explain why they're so similar to their counterparts while Blue Frieza and Extra Small Vegeta at least look unique.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TRACKSUITS!

Laciem are you there?

Thank you for the training. I hope to git gud someday.

+POWER

+SPEED

It's a Warcraft dwarf for fucks sake

Super is only a cash grab, there's nothing deep or interesting about it

Just recolors and stolen designs

>stolen designs

i am not a hedgehog

>Saiyan
>glorious

Check yourself, monkey.

cute hedgehog

It's obviously just a gag.
Hello Shadow the Hedgehog
>beverage mascot looking down on anyone
WHEW
H
E
W

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY
GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM

How much of the anime should I watch before playing Fusions? I see that Goku and Vegeta have blue hair on the cover, does that mean I should at least catch up to Super?

You're a cute hedgehog!

The cutest!

What a cute hedgehog.

Like, right after Hallow on the cuteness scale.

What DLC mentors do you want? I want to say DBS Future Trunks for Burning Strike/Dual Masenko but I don't know what else he'd teach

I don't think watching Super is a necessity

>vegeta armor
I approve, i guess

I want Note to teach me.

I want to hear her voice after every mission.

Does she use miracle kneel?

Nice dual Fartsenko Fartsa

>watching super

just save yourself the trouble and don't bother. At this point you can just learn what's been going on through osmosis.

Never ever

vados in the art of godly love

My hope will never die.

hows the content for this game from an offline perspective? i want to play but dont have psn +

>should at least catch up to Super?
NO!
JUST NO!

If you love Dragon Ball and Z and it's characters DON'T WATCH SUPER

Just started playing Xenoverse 2, man it's fun. Bit of a shame you can't coop the campaign but the combat really makes up for it.

Can anyone give me info on max stats and how many points you get by max level? Should I be trying to max out 1/2 attributes and leaving the rest?

Reminder to read the manga instead

This is an odd one but I would absolutely adore having King Vegeta as a mentor. Mostly because Vegeta doesn't have his gut punch blast as a move so the King's execution Galick fun is the next best thing for Pumki's style.

Honestly?

It's fantastic, XV2 is best, content rich Dragon Ball game ever released.

I got into XV and XV2 only out of nostalgia and the games, but especially XV2 delivered hard!

You get like, 400 stat points at level 85. Since stats increase in increments of 42 and you want to have 125 in basic attack and super of your choice outside of niche builds, it's best to specialize instead of spreading out, yeah.

AI is surprisingly better than in XV1, almost to the point of annoyance. Plenty of moves to unlock. Tough missions, a well sized hub, plenty of funny moments.

The story isn't that much better than XV1, even worse in some aspects because your XV2 cac rarely interacts with the main cast during the missions.

DLC's still coming out, but the next one isn't till February. So we're in a bit of a dry spell.

These days I doubt I would touch the game without PvP, but I remember that the reason I bought XV1 in the first place back in the day was because I pirated it first and had a lot of fun.

its ok
the offline content is around 50-100 hours
the most fun however is online with pvp and posing in the lobby

NOT CUTE.

I dunno. Maybe Imperfect Cell? I'd like his green moves. Might need to replace the tail for some moves, but as a majin I'm sure I could come up with something.

You go through the story from the Saiyan Saga to Resurrection F, with some bonus stuff

You get 100 parallel quests, plus they are adding more via DLC

There are about 17 "expert missions"

There are tons of mentors to learn from

It's a pretty good package

>Get King Vegeta as mentor and playable character
>New PQ where you fight Goten & Trunks, then Teen Gohan & F Trunks, then Goku & Vegeta and finally Bardock and King Vegeta
What would the Ultimate Finish be though?

super saiyan king vegeta

This might be a stretch but does anyone here know if anyone has made a satisfactory nude mod in XV2?

This.
Watch some highlights on Youtube if you want, but Super is like 75% filler and lolsorandumb garbage and the fights aren't even fun. You'd just be wasting your time unless you want a hit of nostalgia now and then, which is something Super tries a little too hard to give you.

Honestly even GT is better, it's at least more consistant with what we got in Z.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan King Vegeta and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Bardock.
And then they fuse.

Attributes are a lot less important this time. Most of your stats come from your level and you can function without putting points into anything.
You'll see the most effect from putting points in ki and stamina. The damage gain is mostly negligible from them and you should only concern yourself with that if you're really going to minmax a single attack type.
You can get about a 50% overall damage increase for blast supers for instance, but only 15% of that will be from attribute points if you put in all 125. The rest would be from Super Souls, QQ bangs and transformations all summed up.

Just put on imgur or something.

For anybody who's interested in this bullshit:
en.inkei.net/

Check out all the Affinity analyzers and let your ships run wild. Don't forget to use options.

Am i the only one that actually likes angry dwarf god?

Nop.e No idea what he's like, but he already seems better than Beerus and Champa

Don't know anything about him but I already like him better than Beerus' bratty little brother.

this, fuck those cats

Him wearing the white undershirt makes me thing he is afraid to take off his shirt in the pool. Other than that I like him.

Toriyama should be physically restrained from doing "comedy".

though i do like whis and vados

I'm indifferent really, though if this guy is supposed to be Bes, then I wonder if there will be an Osiris GoD

Beerus a CUTE!

>tfw bored with nothing to mod
anyone want some cutouts

I really wanna know what the dwarf's name is gonna be.

id be down with Egyptian god parodies. it seems lazy as all hell, but im down for it.

If it is the case then im waiting for Thoth

I think there might be something wrong with your left foot.

he is a shit cat

Well, since you're offering.

Let me save you the trouble:

>Goku gets SSJ God, becomes his new "base" form
>SSJ Blue is going super saiyan with God ki, which he now has access to
>Vegeta got to the same level on his own somehow, but still just behind Goku
>New tournament arc, some good moments
>Goku uses Kaio-Ken along with SSJ Blue, tirggers tons of fanboys as well as fucks his body up royally
>Evil not-Goku from the past-future shows up, wreks some shit
>Trunks is fucking Mai from the original DB for some reason
>Another, more grand scale tournament arc is about to start, bringing back 17, 18, Tien and Roshi into the arena

Honestly, it's an ok show. Some eps are total filler crap but if you avoid those and stick to the main arcs you might enjoy it.

Skip the movie arcs though, they're shit

He's got female counterparts, so we could get a female GoD as Thoth's counterpart

A CUTE!

Yeah, sure why not

>>Trunks is fucking Mai from the original DB for some reason
what the fuck
this can't be real

Grog

LSSJ is the only true super saiyan. Everyone else who has Super Saiyan is a weakling and tarnishes the legendary form. Being calm and weak like the regular cast, barely any physical changes. Broly was a true super saiyan and the only one, even if the character itself was the dumbest shit.

Or alternatively read the manga officially for free on Viz

Since you are bored are men going to get the supersayian 4 without "magic pants" transformation as well ?.

Alrighty, i'll ask again since the last thread only one person gave me some info, I'm almost done with the xbone version. All i need is to unlock giant form and golden form, then power level everyone to 85, which should only take a couple of hours at the most.
As for parallel quest and skills, I only need victory rush, im not looking forward to that considering which Pq you get it from; then i need to grind for the dragon balls to get the remaining characters and skills. Anybody got an estimate of how many more times i need to summon shenron? For reference i already got Hit, one of the shenrons, dragonflash bullet, and one other super

The parralel quest i need to do is the "Super ultimate seires of battle" My question is do Goku and his failed abortions still spam fuck Kamehameha like in the first one?

a cute shit then. ill meet you half way

>do Goku and his failed abortions still spam fuck Kamehameha like in the first one?
No.

100% real. Nu-cannon states Pilaf and gang used the Dragonballs to wish themselves younger, but reverted back to children. Loli-Mai meets kid Trunks in the present, and subsequently Future Trunks now has a grown Mai as his gf.

Nevermind the fact she's like, 90 at that point

Nah, since SSJ doesn't give unlimited ki anymore and you can just break ults with burst dashes. AI is still a pain though.

It's the same problems as Future Trunks getting Tapions sword from the event of Wrath of the Dragon. That shit don't make no sense

This would be really nice to see as an alternate outfit
same goes for Vegeta, if he could get his GT Jacket or one of his battle armors over his SSJ4 that's be really nice to see.

ok cool thank for the responses. the last dbz game i owned was budokai 3, never tried the 3d environment games.

i didnt know you could create a frieza race character thats pretty cool. Cooler has always been my favorite character, if I could make a character in his likeness or at the very least have that cool mouthpiece he has that would do it for me

You can actually choose the mouthpiece

Your choices for characters are Humans (M/F), Saiyans (M/F), Majin (M/F), Namekian or Frieza Race

Cooler is also in this game

Character generator has Cooler's head shape and mouthpiece (I think) so you're in luck