Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Superior Cuck-Man T2 soon ®

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM *embed*
someone pls update the pastebin

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb {embed}

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>Ironheart's 7 Day Check-In Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=662631

>Survey tiem
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=672814

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESUn4lt-SDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last thread:

Thanks for making the general. I don't have any /mffg/-related reaction images or else I would've done it.

>tfw no more new cool characters left to be added in the game

thx for the giggles boys

The rest of the Thunderbolts could be added [please]. Don't forget the gaggle of Mutants.

IT'S HOT TIME
WE FUCKEN DED

WHEN'S THE 3RD MU MFF VARIANT GONNA GET LEAKED

Dick Nova, Sam Nova, the other Venom, SSpider, Miguel O'Hara, Captain Britain, Psylocke, BRBill, Adam Warlock, old and new Quasars, Spidey villains
DOOM, SSurfer never ever ;__;

Just set something to auto, and read the MU storytime

just got loki to 6* whom sbould i farm rifts for now?

Wasp

>psylocke

>the other Venom
I assumed he'd be a uniform. Hell, Venom should've gotten something different by now. Anti-Venom, Gargan-Venom...

Loki gears to 20, or Yellowjacked

i forget which one is in game, but I'd like to get Flash(i think?) assuming we have Eddie, but i guess because of the symbiote they could just make it a uni

just got loki to 6*
who is the next best hero to farm rifts for?

Oh, right. Flash Venom. Shit, you're right. Technically he would/should be his own character since, you know, Flash isn't Eddie. Damn.

Also I imagine the Masters of Evil could be a thing with Helmut Zemo at the forefront.

yellowJACKED

what is so good about her?

>AvAc interview
>Marvel.com: Fans will be excited to get their hands on Hawkeye finally, but some will always be curious about what is next. Can you give us a peek of what awaits the Avengers Academy students on the horizon?

>Allen Warner: Get ready for Young Avengers, gigantic monsters, and the first appearance of one of Marvel’s most iconic villains.

>Young Avengers
>Monsters Unleashed
>probably Thanos?

I know it's a completely different game but they just got Kate Bishop too so there must be some general push from Marvel across their mobile games, so this might be relevant for MFF too.

i'll be honest i forgot about YJ
but with Wasp, it's how essential she is at t2, and she's a really good combat rumble clearer in SL at t1

we know we've got some form of token event with stages, whether it'll be MU themed or if MU will be a new set of WBIs or something else.

What YA if any are in MFF?

>The Biggest Update Ever to our game is set to launch 1/19! Heroes, Items, New Infinity System, and much more are coming! #PlayMarvelHeroes
>MH16 finally getting their big overhaul
is this good?

token event is separate from the major patch, it's winter themed levels for Lunar Festival/Chinese New Year, it'll start next week and run for 2 weeks, ending before next month's patch

13H LEFT ON 2.8 UNIFORM SALE

>hand phone to niece for a second
>come back
>she somehow blew my crystals for YJ on legendary cards

Fuck. I brought this on myself.

>upgrade and combine with Loki card
>9% all attack drops down 8.5%

The dickings don't stop.

I was fully prepared to t2 bullseye tomorrow but his 6* still fucking makes noise so fuck you bob and fuck bullseye
>tfw combined my loki card and it went from 2 to 6
:^)

>right after posting that I start my rift
>see this
I think he saw my post

Think some devs said Flash-Venom would be his own character, but sadly I doubt we'll ever see him now.

should I yolo and follow my heart for my next t2 even if it's for a mid-tier character?
or go full meme?

yoto

ok

AND YOU HAD TO FUCK UP.

suck my butt nerd

D-don't blame me for NM's mistakes. Maybe you should try using earpieces, but don't wear them and go mute?
Also yes, I saw it when you opened your rift

with only 1 million gold I'll be able to 4* SuG
only 21 million left until 6*
:^)

>missed first half of hot time
>everyone done rifting by the time I get in
Welp. Guess I'll just solo run this Wasp rift and hope others join in.

shut UPS haha get it

>shut UPS
p. good desu senpai

No, the update is MH beta levels of unpolished.

>RR 54%/Stun Resist/4sec Invulnerable
For Riri or Rulk?

Riri has more than enough survivability. She needs DPS, so that obelisk would be wasted on her. You COULD put it on Rulk, but the lack of Fire Damage on it means you're missing out on a lot of DPS.

Then who's a good candidate for it?

Any character whose survivability you need to boost that also has either some innate healing via a skill/passive or a healing set.

Caved and bought Yellow Jackets ugly uni and Squirrel Girls almost cute one since I have them both at T2.

I scraped together enough for a third and really want Hydra Cap (since Red Hulk is now forever parked at 4*) so should I buy it or wait and save up for the next update if it's a monster themed update for maybe a warwolf uni?

Satana would be a good recipient 2bh
She could use more inv and she has a built in heal

what iso set do you have for squirrel girl?
she seems like a bad character or at least one that could go either heal or damage like Sif.

>10 hours left on uni sale
>still can't decide on a uni to buy

DDE which isn't that great and I need to switch to heals or damage.
She's got a healing proc ISO set with a recovery rate buff so I may go damage now that she has a heal. Or just rip that gear off since it's only tier 3.

Red 'Stache: Easily the best uniform of the update and pushes Rulk leaps and bounds in addition to his other updates this patch. A must buy if you've got him at 6* with the potential to T2 him since it makes him not only usable, but pretty damn good.
Early 3D Era Jacket: Looks like ass, but the skill change is actually pretty good and adds even MORE iframes. Sets him up to be a hero killer like Ghost Rider is for villains, just slightly less effective. Solid pick if you want even more out of a good character. Fuck that PS1 motorcycle look though.
Road Kill Squirrel Girl: Helps turn an otherwise bad character usable by giving her a better rotation and putting the damage up front on her squirrel army attack. Also gives her a shit tier obelisk proc as the unis "main" buff. If you have Squirrel Girl at T2 buy it so you can feel less bad about wasting resources.
Hydra Cap: The best Cap uni in the game IMO, but it's not a game changer for the character who is still at mediocre even T2'd.
Armor Cho: Looks cool, but the changes are a bit awkward and the character's still not great.

What's Odin's WB Striker effect?

Anyone else hoping for another significant/lasting piece of content next update? The new asgard story missions and WBI are nice things to have but they aren't really new content, just another thing you can blow energy on.

I'd love another thing like SL that is weekly and just adds something else to do. I say SL and not WB because I feel like the next iteration of WB would exclude a lot of characters from viability.

Shangchi, Sif with uni and Rhulk with uni, which is the better t2?

>keep hearing YJ now has a new I-frame with the uni
>can't figure out which part of the skill is iframe
>can't abuse it to dodge attacks
send help

Meme's name please?

It's a weird like half-iframe 2bh
When he starts it the enemy stands still, but he can still be hit by meteors and shit
It's weird

I think we've got enough to do in this game

>green chest
>green norns
Real fucking funny netmarble

Shang-Chi

Sif

Rhulk

is this game even good

I tried it for like an hour, but it just seemed like a standard mobile trash game. then I tried out marvel heroes and had infinitely more fun (i.e. more than 0).

why does this game even have a general

10% reduce co-op skill timer

>is this game even good
nah we all play it because it's shit

maybe this game just isn't for you, people from MH have migrated to here and they've even said this game has more content and things to do than MH, a fully fledged PC MMO. I guess each to their own.

I recommend you try 2 git gud

maybe. I just haven't seen anything at first glance that makes it stand out from most other mobage I've seen, other than the branding I guess.

what is there to git gud at? you can literally make the game play itself for you at the push of a button.

It's easily one of the best mobages on the market, but it's still a mobage. I like it, but it's not for everyone I'd wager.

It's better than Marvel Heroes though. MH starts off fun but quickly wears out its welcome. MFF has more long-term legs.

>what is there to git gud at? you can literally make the game play itself for you at the push of a button.
there's various game modes where you actually play the game
>world boss
>alliance battle
>timeline
>shadowland
>world boss invasion
>villain siege
>battleworld
all the shit you can autoplay is farming stuff and you should actually be thankful for it since no one pays attention to farming

DO my eyes decieve me? Did I just drop Sharon Rogers's HP to 1100 with Chulk?

I'll take your word on it, thanks. I guess I just don't like mobages, then. That being said...
>You should be THANKFUL that the developers intentionally made part of their game so bad and boring that they had to put in a button to make your phone automate it just to make having to do it bearable

Is this ok for Chulk? If not what should I be going with?

>what is farming in a korean rpg
i guess this game just isn't for you then

It's not that it's bad, they're fun to go through the first time. It's just that this is a korean "mmo" and koreans fucking LOVE their long ass grinds and as part of that, there's a whole lotta fucking grinding in this game.

The way to look at it is that all the "auto-play" sections are more like a Team/Resource Management than anything else, figuring out what best to devote your resources to and making teams that can run the missions the fastest or what have you. You're deploying characters on missions and all that. Then all that "grinding" (which is just "set mission to auto -repeat -> come back when its done and auto-repeat a new mission) gets you the resources needed to make your roster better for the parts of the game that you actually play which are .

What Obelisk and ISO set should I be using on Iron Fist?

>dodge obelisk
No for anyone for that ever

dodge obelisk is useful for someone with guaranteed dodge so you can max your dodge

every game has farming

when I played Marvel Heroes a year or two ago it was the same shit

I found myself on Punisher just farming the same shit over and over

Go back to your ded game lmao

Please help me out, I have only 1 t2 ticket to use

Rhulk: get more tankiness
Sif: 30% guaranteed dodge/survivability
Shang-Chi: lets him hit a lot harder

>just read Homeless Mutant Quest
>Waifu-23 will never be playable

I feel you
youtube.com/watch?v=ESUn4lt-SDU

>liked marvel heroes more than future fight
have you tried not having shit taste?

>People are still replying to 2 hour old baitpost

This general has a serious case of the retards

We still have some Cosmic left, right?

Then we got these guys.

And I guess we also have these fags.

They could also get the rest of Squadron Supreme since we already have Hyperion.

there are still plenty

>Shocker
>Spider-Woman
>Victor Mancha
>Batroc the Leaper
>BETA RAY FUCKING BILL!
>Sentry
>Monica Rambeau
>Machine Man
>The Captain
>Nova
>Ikari
>Quasar
>Darkhawk
>Night Trasher

X-characters & F4 characters

I dont know
the meme still growing

RNG is testing me... I'll get a red chest soon, r-right?

Sure you will :^)

>NM changed the name of 12-8 mission
For what purpose?

what name it was and what name it is now?

>this will be the next final boss

we bayonetta now

gonna kms

now:
>The Majestic Threat

I think it was 'The Big Man' before? idk

The harder you carry the shittier the rewards.

>bayonetta invented angels

of course she didn't, I am not that dumb you fuckhead

but she is a relatively new and well know reference