gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5orsya/urgent_i_need_overwatchthemed_pickup_lines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blooberry

hana looks cute in a hanbok!

Blue

Reminder that Junkrat requires no skill.

Repost from last thread.

Didn't they say the events coming up would be a surprise? CYN isn't really a surprise given the clues we got, but between that ending and the 2017 summer games? We've had a "worldwide" event with the Summer Games, a fairly western event with Halloween, a Western depiction of Christmas but lots of places do stuff at that time of year, a very obviously Eastern event with CYN.

They're going to do something like Holi (Hindu, Festival of Colours, Feb/March, celebrated in India and Nepal, both represented in game already) or Vesak (Buddha Day, May, celebrated in India, Nepal and more including Japan and Korea).

This reasoning seem, well, reasonable?

Honestly I think we'll get a generic "spring awakening" event or something along those lines.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5orsya/urgent_i_need_overwatchthemed_pickup_lines/

What do you think of their new skins?
They match. Guess why?

I'd guess they'd do some kind of event for the one year anniversary. It's also something that isn't tied to any other established event but maybe that isn't enough of a surprise like they said.

aaaaaaaa i cant wait! thank you blizzard! 8 days!

Tracer!
will they be madmen enough to give her another legendary?

Bloo'd.

I think you mean 'Hanabok'.

New skin for Blueberry when?

would you kiss widowmaker on the lips?

Yawn, more seasonal skins

I want new skins that look good all year long not shit that looks out of place for eleven months

In six days, right? Surely she'll at least get an epic skin.

Mei and D.Va's skins are literally just clothes from their respective countries, there's nothing seasonal about them.

>I'm gonna be stuck in 2200 all season because every team gets tilted and starts their dick measuring contests and refuse to make essential picks leading to silence
Anyone want to group up?

whats the next overmemes hero to join HOTS

reaper is nice
76 is strange

how fucked are the master overwatch stats
there is no way my accuracy with 76 is in the top 13%

They're pretty nice, Soldier especially
Where's this from?

what kind of skin can you possibly give that smurf slut that isnt boring?

why is the focus always on the female skins?

every time on twitter it's fucking mei, tracer, mercy or whoever the fuck.

every time it's brought up on forums and here, it's always "omg guys im totally getting that skin for mei hehe"

unless you're all a bunch of girls, grow a fucking pair you goddamn faggots.

Does /owg/ make teams?

Post roles/picks and desired team members.

>tfw pharah has gotten two event skins in a row so she likely won't be getting one this event

Hana-posting!

Honestly

Even after her nerfs come, Im still gonna be maining D.va and /neverswitch/

Anyone else feel the same?

>newly underpowered hero gets a skin
Nice meme Blizzard. Too bad noone will play her for the next few months.

It's fanart. It's just the resident Gabe/Jack shipper trying to bait people into arguing with him again.

>like to play mccree, get usual 35% accuracy and ~11 head shots on a qp game
>suddenly in one game go 60% accuracy when there was no rein/winston/sym on ememy team, 32 head shots, and 32 elims
So this is what it feels like to git gud.

D.VA SMELLS BAD

MEI IS PURE AND SOFT

>Dva getting a shitty skin
>Mei confirmed for being a fat tumblrwhale

Meanwhile
>Blueberry still with zero skins, not even legendary or epic ones for more than 9 months

FUCK YOU JEFF WE KNOW YOU HATE HER BUT STOP THIS SHIT.

nudist skin

Sex

Appeal

Because the majority of your player base is certainly straight guys? Even the lead writer is a waifufag so they know how much money skins for the female heroes will bring in.

She got a summer games skin.

I played her a ton even when she was underpowered so yeah; she's just fun by design and qt to boot

Same senpai. Played her before the buffs, I'll play her after the nerfs.

if you're not here for waifufaggotry, why aren't you playing tf2 instead

How could I ever switch from Hana?

I am going to marry Mai!

that's not very nice user.

>It's fanart. It's just the resident Gabe/Jack shipper trying to bait people into arguing with him again.

How are people this angry at him? He's not even obnoxious. And that post wasn't bad either. Is he the boogy man now?

It's a possibility but the lack of a strong theme besides "spring" seems kinda lame, especially from the point of view of cosmetics to make and such.
Yeah it wouldn't be a surprise even if the timing does line up (partly why it wouldn't be a surprise), but at least it would provide ideas for skins and shit like said.

>summer games skin.
>Implying that can be considered a skin

Fuck off.

Bunny Hana

Fixing Ana:

-remove the healing buff and anti-healing from her grenade and give it to an Offense character specializing in buffs and debuffs so it's only a quick AoE heal burst
-remove her Sleep Dart and give it to a Defense character specializing in status conditions
-give her something like a portable deployable hide she can sit in that absorbs some damage before collapsing

Now she's fixed, we have two new characters, and the 4-tank meta collapses.

D.va pls switch or i report u

WHY DOES HER HAT ONLY HAVE SEVEN EYES
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love hana so much

>Mai

Oh I'm not angry, I actually think Jack/Gabriel has a good chance of happening. But this guy likes to bait people into picking fights with him.

Soldier's ultimate needs to be changed. An official aimbot is retarded and only cements the fact he's made specifically for shitters who can't play FPS games.

But what if it isn't even that guy?

well since he quotes the junkenstien event as "irrefutable" proof and gets angry at anyone who disagrees with him.

It's worse since first strike was cancelled even though he kept spamming that that comic will prove their relationship.

I'm not saying it's good but it exists. Actually thinking about who got Summer Games epics I think she's the only one who hasn't gotten at least another epic?

Yeah and if you say you like Jack/Ana or Gabe/anyone who isn't Jack he freaks out.

and what would you change it too?

I think it's fine since it's so easy to counter

I've been in these threads along enough to know you're wrong. About the only obnoxious thing is he fact checks anyone who posts anything wrong and tries to trigger Ana76 fags any time one of them posts. If they weren't so easy to trigger he would probably stop.

Well she has the pre-order skin, but I guess that goes with other random skins like Oni, Origins and shit.

After that she never got epics or legendaries, the only shit they gave us was the play of the game shit.

She really needs some love, but this fucking even is so based on chink trash that I really doubt she will get something.

Because the eighth is the sniper scope.

the 8th is her scope.

Mai waifu

I CONSIDERED THAT BUT IT'S STILL BULLSHIT
THE SCOPE COVERS ONE EYE

>Yeah and if you say you like Jack/Ana
Ana76 fags are easy to fuck with

>Gabe/anyone who isn't Jack he freaks out.
>freaks out
Jokes on you I actually like to post art of Gabe interacting with other characters quite often. You just don't know that because, guess what, anonymity.

Best Chink New Year skin coming through

Fix MMR literally when

When they've proved it doesn't cause autism.

I have almost all the skins even the Oni Genji one. I like cosmetics. But stay mad.

If I'm right about then it's less likely that Zen and Sym get anything beyond recolours this time around.

I thought you were going to say something inappropiate.

Thank goodness you didn't!

Can we fix qp too? I'm tired of waiting 2min+ for a match just to be put against gm/top 500 when I'm only mid diamond

>having trouble with winston as mccree
free headshots bro
>having trouble with symmetra
if you miss the flashbang+headshot you deserve to die

Theres already been some dva voicelines uncovered

>well since he quotes the junkenstien event as "irrefutable" proof and gets angry at anyone who disagrees with him.

Where does this shit come from? Also you honestly think they just put random dialog between characters in that brawl for shits and giggles? What was the point of the character interaction between 76 and Ana saying that have a bad history together then?

heee junkrat no skill XXXXXDDDD^^^D^D^D^D hes liek demo pyroman. noi skill! no skill! xdddd

I was more referring to boosting accuracy stat with hitting their shields.

I really hope she gets something this event

I don't think she fits the chink aesthetic they're going for with this event.

Maybe we'll get a fire zombie skin in the summer event to maintain the tradition of killing Pharah in her event skins.

They might do a Muslim event for her, Ana and Torbjorn.

god damn

I guess it's time for me to lower myself to the level of playing a moba

:(

I want a Hijab skin :(

Why would Pharah be muslim?

>still no pve where you get to shoot down talon airships like that
blizzard is a horde of hacks

Do Ana76 fags get triggered when you mention the word Canada around them in normal conversation?

The answer is yes.

idk, just wanted to make a Sweden joke

>and Torbjorn
I kekked

Post your favorite smug lines
>is that the best you can do?
>who taught you to fight like THAT?
>dont bohzar getting up

because she's arab?

also skins arent canon. Mei isn't actually a firefighter

D. Va main, yes? Not everyone has your OP luxuries.

Helix Rockets have cooldown reduced by half and rate of regular fire is 50% faster. He'll still have to manually aim his shots instead of standing there and automatically hitting everyone on the screen.

i was wondering why torb would get a muslim skin then i remembered what's happening to europe

>no hijab
>tattoos
>tattoos of another religion
>muslims allowing women in the army when they stone them to death for going out to the street without the company of a man

>I was hoping for a challenge!

So why can Hanzo shred literally any hero in 2 body shots? Why does he have no draw backs when spamming? Why does he get his huge arrow hitboxes back again?

She's a whore who shows her hair in public, flies through the air without being accompanied by a male guardian and worships false idols.

>why are you so angry?