Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previous Thread: Murmillo Edition

>Rekt
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=817

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=815

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg - Banned)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/?q=dhrag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg - Banned)

lost my shit already

>Comfy (Katzenberg - Banned)

Embarrassing!

Murmillo2 will be the new meta dps! Doppels and fencers won't even be able to compete

Nigga got banned on Veeky Forums too.

I miss Lalacow

>nobody does uphill
>don't want to bother guildmates

>Oh hey, wanna advance in your class?
>Go to Inner Wall District 9
>Yeah, everything there is agressive as fuck and spams magic that hits like a truck
>And they have more MDef than anything has any right to while you sacrificed ranks 6 & 7 on this class that does no damage
>I'm sure you'll do fine

Fuck you too, kim.

>Not K**zenberg
You had one job OP

Support Kabbalist is a pain...

Alch? As a Kabbashiter2 i know that feel.

>Miko
I'm gonna have to poopsock this aren't I

Why does it have to be a sock?

It can be your mouth instead if you fancy that kind of thing

i had to get a friend to help desu. That quest really dicked on us hard

back pains?

I can't even do damage on the shit there without a squire and pardoner buff.

And a 3rd of the time when I enter, some faggot mob just unloads pole-o-agony before I can even move.

>getting dicked with your best friend

>it's not even one dick of agony
>it's a triple dick of agony

what is THE best agny meme build?

Pyro2linker2thaum2 then whatever you want

I'm resetting to sapper3scoutcannon, how much suffering am I in for until the buffs?

wiz 3 pyro 3 elememe 2 (meteor, prominence)

all agny spells!

why sapper 3

unless you somehow found a good use for spiked shooter and hasa claymore 15 fetiche, it's not worth

Pyro3Ele3Sage

Just a reminder that Sapper 3's new attributes only boosts the skill damage and not the overall damage which means it's practically nothing. You should consider Falconer for circling

>elememe 2 (meteor, prominence)
>link0
>wiz3
ayy lmao

>all agny skills
>not PD skills

I like broom trap! There isn't really anything I could take for one circle besides ranger anyways after sapper 2

Same person asking from yesterday, but is there any group here to play/ level with?

Circling for what? Cannon skill will have 20 AoE ratio.

Archer2Sapper2ScoutRogueCannon2

Rogue for Capturing and double Broom Trap memes.

What if I want Alche 3

I was under the impression you don't need circling now with the bazooka buffs

Wiz 3 Pyro 3 Linker 2 or Linker 1 + Sage if you're massively funded.

Pyro 2 Linker 2 Thau 2 Enchant or Sage if you're a cheapass or you wanna farm.

Is that better than Wugushi2? Rogue seems kind of memeish just for capturing broom trap

Join a guild

>Thau 2
>gives m.att

>Wiz 3
>gives dmg at end

m.att is a lot better, especially in r8

Pyro2Linker2Alch3
>wiz3
>pyro with agny

top meme

Hence the "if massively funded" part, which means you will get a stupidly high level of transcendence which turns wiz 3 into the better option.

I have this build with falcon1 instead of scout and even after the buffs sapper is still useless.

Broom trap does some aoe damage but is low, 3k's hits when you can do 100ks with cannon blast, claymore takes forever to setup and its not worth the time barely does more than cannon shot, and cannons shot x2 on flyings(on my case around 50k) but takes FUCKING FOREVER TO SET UP and you'll prob be interrupted and the skill canceled, all the other skills literally suck and are completely useless.

Honestly I'd personally just go for the old Sapper2Wugushi2 meme into Cannon2. Scout I'm personally fine without now since I take like no damage with the defense buffs.

Don't know, my cannon2 is an wugushit3 and i like.

I kept reading that sapper was the way to go for cannon... is the class so underplayed that nobody agrees on what's a good path for it?

pyro2 chrono3 linker sage

pass + sage will give you so many fireballs

gay

retard it's a good build

many balls bug out. sucks.

>what is THE best agny meme build?
PD2

fuck these dumb pyro niggas
elem memers are even worst retards tho

So many fireballs that the fireballs will start to do dmg to each other. Shit build my friend.

Ignore people saying Pyro 2. It's Pyro 3 or not at all.
Adds 50% more damage to your fireballs, lets you use Firewall which is gimmicky as fuck but potentially insane damage. It also grants you access to Hellbreath which is decent damage on it's own but Hellbreath has a debuff that increases all fire damage dealt by 50% (and it's not +50%, it's 50% of the final damage).

Rank 2 Pyro drops a fireball that does 20k damage with 10 hits.
Rank 3 Pyro drops a fireball that does 30k damage with 15 hits.

If you don't think that's a big difference, you're pretty crazy.

After this you got a few options.
Linker is always good. Linker 2 is even better.
Thaumaturge is likewise really good right now and Thaumaturge 2 is even better. (Thaum 2 can give you 700-800 bonus damage)
Sage works well too because of duplicating fireballs and offers some utility.
Enchanter also works really well. 500 bonus damage (amplified by agni), and you can make scrolls of things like flame ground, joint penalty, hangmans knot and so on.
Cryo 3 is also really good. It's gimmicky as fuck and more focused on PVP, but you can do shit like drop down your tree and suck shit into your fireballs and even snowroll over your fireballs and people for insane damage. (If you go this build, go Sage as well because you can also duplicate ice tree)

I personally went Pyro 3, Linker, Thaum 2 and Enchanter. I'm not struggling with any content including rank 8 stuff. I'm using shitty gear, but I got enough damage to damage anything in the game and still bring a lot of utility. If I had the money, I could hand out joint penalty scrolls too and be welcome in literally any party in the game (you ever seen a party with 5 people capable of using joint penalty?).

Picture related is my attack and I'm using a stage 2 +3 windia rod with one level 5 red gem.

>Pyro3Linker2
Kino2, Thaum2, Sorc2 or Wiz3?

>Rank 3 Pyro drops a fireball that does 30k damage with 15 hits.

More like a 20.5k fireball with 15 hits. Pyro skills scale like shit for base damage.

It uses to be good in r7 but it got heavily powercreeped in r8. The Sapper buffs were meant to help it out but IMC fucked up the attribute and no one knows if it was intended or they'll fix it.

thaum for magic attack
kino if you want pvp much

Maybe consider reading the entire post?

Hellbreath has a 50% fire damage debuff that is applied to final damage. 20k damage becomes 30k damage.

You'd know that if you actually played the class.

Cannon doesn't really have much synergy with previous classes in my opinion.
Sapper indeed got some buffs, but they weren't near enough what the class needed to be playable. Too much setup time, a lot of monsters can cancel your stuff, things being really limited to flying/not flying, C3 skills like collar bomb and spike shooter being trash and useless.
I'm not sad with my decision of going sapper3 and I like my cannoneer, but I will say that sapper3 is really weak right know, so if you expect a lot from it, you might regret going into it.

I don't really see a better class path though... the only other cannon build I really see is QS3 and that seems awful with the bazooka buff

A2>R1>W3?

is the proc rate for that still low as shit

>Rank 2 Pyro drops a fireball that does 20k damage with 10 hits.
>Rank 3 Pyro drops a fireball that does 30k damage with 15 hits.
that is with Hellbreath?
not that much.. my weak agnyPyro would get close to that with it but i rarely use Hellbreath

The proc rate for the Hellbreath debuff is actually based on level. At max level it's like a 20-30% chance to proc every hit.

Archer2 Ranger is always a sound foundation for any archer build

Wugushi3 into Cannon2 after or substitute the last circle for whatever

Wugushi is great for Cannon since it's DoTs which won't interfere with cannon spam

I'm going Pyro3 Ele3 and nobody can stop me.

Thanks. I like the class of sapper and broom trap so maybe if nothing else is much better I'll just go into it and hope for buffs later.

I know and its shitty at max Lv

Sapper shit works better with Falco3

Nice

That's fine.

I also got a shitty alt.

How's your Cannoneer2 doing by itself at R8 content? I'm torn between Musketeer2 and Mergen but Cannoneer seems really interesting, even more with the recent buffs.

Has anyone done the other practonium quest? I figure if everyone got banned for trying to reroll the first prac that the 2nd one was too annoying

its not completly ingame yet

Cannon2 on R8 content feels quite weak compared to other classes, since Smoke Grenade can be resisted and don't affect flying or bosses, and other classes for the most part don't have such limitation.
Slow Skill casts-animations, and all of them can be interrupted besides Cannon Blast.

It's slow compared to other classes that are currently strong, but you can clear content with it. The buffs that have yet to come on Bazooka, will definitively change that, especially in the aoe scenario for Cannon Blast and Cannon Barrage.

shepherd when i want my doggo

What do the Bazooka buffs do exactly?

>Rank 2 Pyro drops a fireball that does 20k damage with 10 hits.
200,000 damage per fireball x2 = 400,000 before linking things to do extra damage. Just like always, more than 10 is overkill and wasted DPS. You can put those 5 points into Fire Pillar or Flame Ground or something.

And I drop 2 fireballs that deal 450k damage each for 900k total.

That's a big difference user. You also fail to understand how fireballs can be used. They last forever and I can drop them, kill some stuff, then pull things into them and kill more stuff until they're gone.

You can never have too much damage and DPS is never wasted user. You're crazy.

50% more dmg from bazooka skill and it doubles your skills AoE (10 AoE skill with Bazooka is 20 AoE).

>And I drop 2 fireballs that deal 450k damage each for 900k total.
No, you drop two fireballs that do 550k and then the enemy is dead and you got two fireballs lying about.

Two fireballs I can pull enemies into and move around.

It's like you don't play the class.

>95seconds, 15 hits

but yes, Pyro3 is really good

Pyro 3 can maintain 10 fireballs with relative ease. Most people seem to forget fireballs persist even after enemies have been killed and can be set up before hand so you can lure enemies into them.

It's relevant on bosses.

That too. And stuff like Solmiki has enemies with millions of Hp.

You forget that these people only run daily missions. :^)

But even missions and Saalus bosses have a few million Hp.

What's even the point of doing Solmiki? You're running it for a month to na6be make one piece of equipment you don't even need because you've been clearing it for months

I do and I can tell you that's a waste of time over going over to more enemies and using another skill on them. You can't max everything, but people take points out of flame ground or firewall or hellbreath when they could have ground at (near-)100% up-time and/or max pillar and breath and firewall without losing any damage on fireballs.

I mean when are you going to be luring over more enemies into them except when running certain dungeons solo? It's not like it even has a long cool down. You can just go to the enemies and put more fireballs near them.

>Pyro 3 can maintain 10 fireballs with relative ease
For what purpose? If you put them near each other, they won't do ANY damage. If you spread them out, what are you doing? Defending an area you can defend with flame ground?

So are the other skills you're gimping. Also they're only relevant on bosses if you have linker and that post was discussing not even having linker.

psssh nothin personnel ...

You do all of that for an easier time in the minigame obviously.

Isn't there that Library 315 dungeon now? Why does no one seem to do that? What does it give?

Idk that's a weird question. It's the last thing in the game and the final objective dunno why you wouldn't want to do it.

I can tell you right now, there are times when you will not be able to use fireball and being able to lure more enemies into spare fireballs is helpful.

I can also tell you there are many times when two fireballs will not kill an enemy group (go solo the 290 dungeon and see how far your level 10 fireballs take you against mages and fighters).

I can also tell you have not done much end game content because there are infact times when you have to either defend things or beat DPS checks, and in these cases having lots of fireballs spread out over an area is easy to do and helps a lot.

You sound like someone who used the rank reset to make a Pyro and hasn't really played around with one much. I levelled to rank 8 with almost nothing but Pyro spells long before Agni was added, and I had to learn many tricks along the way. Tricks that even now are relevant in end game content.

Why don't you quit and come back at 500 cap?

Wugu3Musket2
Or
Wugu2FweeMusket2?

Is circling that necessary?

False hope!

It's pointless to be honest.

In the time it takes to grind for Solmiki armor, you may as well get a real job, use the money you make to RMT and then use the silver you get to just buy it.
It'd be quicker and easier to do this and you'd have spare money which has actual uses.

>What does it give?
tos.neet.tv/?q=dhrag
and trash like Silver bars. nothing else good.

Who the fuck is going to sell you their Solmiki armor? You can't even buy full Lolopanther sets, someboy has to do the content. You guys need to get that some items are frankly unbuyable and that people who have the best items in the game aren't going to give them to you for silver which is easily obtained and decreases in value every day.

>elememe

Does the +attack range on the necklace apply to everything or just basic attacks?