Give me one good reason not to buy a 2017 Ford Mustang™

Give me one good reason not to buy a 2017 Ford Mustang™.

Just ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEOnhxFFXbg
carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motoring-issues/2017/ford-mustang-flunks-crash-test-with-two-star-euro-ncap/
youtu.be/3vupJqnNyaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there shit son

Mustang a shit. Laughably slow and corners like 8 tons of tractor. Owning a Mustang is telling the world you're dumber than a bag of hammers and you don't know shit about cars. If you need it explained to you, show up at the track with your I-Wish-It-Was-A-Real-Shelby 'Stang and I'll demonstrate how stupid your purchase was with my M3.

its not stupid when it got dat v8 and RWD so that even if you arent fast you can be obnoxious and sideways

>Obnoxious and sideways
Well shoot, there you go. There's probably a bunch of better sport coupes for the price point, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEOnhxFFXbg

M3. More German crap. What is this love affair you assholes have with these inferior cars?

carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motoring-issues/2017/ford-mustang-flunks-crash-test-with-two-star-euro-ncap/

>Points were knocked off for the Ford's lack of AEB autonomous emergency braking, lane assist and other driving assistance gizmos

Wow it's literally nothing. If you need lane assist so you can text and drive, kys.

>rear-seat passenger protection was rated as ‘poor.’

Who can even fit in the back that isn't 4 foot tall to begin with?

>the airbags hadn’t prevented the crash test dummy’s head from hitting the steering wheel

This is the only serious offense (and a big one), and I'm surprised this didn't fail / wasn't found in other tests. I thought it also failed the small overlap, that every modern car is failing as well? Article sort of left that bit out.

>comparing a $30k car to a $60k car
As expected of a drumpfie
>yfw the twice-as-expensive car is only a half second faster in the quarter

You can buy a 2016 with very little miles for a lot less.

>That thing's a coffin on wheels!

the 2017 camaro

Buy any other mustang with 5.0L V8.
Get Roush supercharger.
Spend and extra $10k anyway just to stay competitive.

Sorry son, they are shit.

It's a ford.

youtu.be/3vupJqnNyaE

Ecoboost

fordfags hate him!

I got a 2015 and lurv it so go for it OP. It is comfy, fast, has everything you need in a car and is rock steady to 100mph or more. Plus bitches love it.

Tbh I'm thinking about selling her to buy a used leaf and save money though because I moved to a cramped boring flat city. What do anons think?

Pic related

>damage control

The camaro is better except for look and visibility