/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

im cold

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

anyone want 2 play diablo during maint

Wishing you all a nice and wonderful night!

>mfw just did 93 A1S runs straight
kill me desu

Realm?

I miss Diss...

>your superpower is now GUN

I'm surprisingly alright with this development.

>19% on Zurvan EX
>maint
i'm going to kill myself

I need pictures! Pictures of elves!

is there a /command to just exit the game?
I dont like having to reach for my mouse at times.

How come you want to know?

Way too tired for that, Barbarian spinning would put me to sleep.

for what porpoise?

Im sick. But at least in warm.

cadde

man i hate dutyfinder

Elf n' cat

Thanks for the input anons, I decided not to Fantasia. I already "drank" it, it won't expire right, to be able to customize whenever now?

Also Dun scaith is fun. Been farming that trying to get the minion. I don't get how players mess up some of the really simple mechanics multiple times after being told on how to do it

xth for flat is the best balmung bard now

It never expires. Cute lizard.

>"must know up to tethers"
>2 dps slots left
>"know up to tethers" fresh progression players join but we can't tell from the get-go obviously
>they wonder why we can't carry them to tethers because they can't help us push past soar and can't even do soar in that circumstance
i hate people

It's high time for Highlanders.

Check out this sick screenshot.

where the femroe hoes at

You're right, it'll stick around.

I'm glad you stayed, your Au Ra is super cute.

hey guys did you know Papalymo's Final Witness

brue mage

get a job

Soar is an easy mechanic, and I don't understand how people are so bad at it.
Tether puddles are much harder to coordinate with shitters.

Relic
I need her, senpai.
It's so beautiful. It's calling to me...

Because I'm on chaos too.

Yes sir, Mister Jamison.

Odin

from the last thread

I don't suppose there are any Veeky Forums RP FCs in that case? Do I even want to know the answer to that?

The NIN relic is SHIT!!

>tfw managed to snag a last 1st place right before Maintenance, and got enough wolf marks for the last piece of the Makai Black Mage set

So, how does this work now ? I wear the armour + title and get wins in PVP to unlock mounts ? I can't really see where it says what it do.

fair call, mihcoteh archer

>standing in fixed circles with your partner is harder than making sure you don't drop your puddle onto a friend or get hit by a charge

I used to be really into that super-serious psuedo D&D style RP in games and got out of it because of lack of time and shit like that.

I just have a twice a month table top gaming group now.

Nice spear.

I hate how the axe looks. I'll eventually get it done but I won't panic about getting it done.

I'm the cuuuuuutest!

honk honk!

we JUST had a 24 hour maintenance

WHY IS THE GAME DOWN AGAIN I JUST WANT TO SHOOT MY GUN AT BAD GUYS AND MAYBE DO A LITTLE BIT OF CHOCOBO RACING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

post potato

got1 dad

yea...

It's the only one I have

w-what is this thing? I started not too long ago as an archer.. Where do I get this and how soon can I get it?

>Not even Abe is on there and Abe is easily a better bard anyday.

He is on there and Flat outparsed him

because some faggot found an exploit and was using it to kill primal ex's and savage instantly. To top it off he did it in pug raids so he got caught like an idiot.

why not

Being a Machinist isn't just about becoming the ultimate in GUN Magic, you're also one of the first to walk the path. As a result when you have passed on all future Machinists who use your jobstone will unlock the secrets of shoot and shootmore by tapping into your history the way current jobs tap into their stones' histories.

After one aborted attempt to run Dun Scaith I've yet to go back into it because every time I try to someone is like "HEY COME DO PVP" or someone needs an Expert run and so I do PvP or a dungeon instead.

I was largely indifferent on the anima stuff for BRD and expected I'd be glamouring over it with Yoichi Zeta, but having a motherfucking energy ballista has sold me so hard, I can't wait to finish making my Deathlocke so I can get onto that.

As far as I'm aware you only need to wear the title while you do it, and yeah you gotta win 10 Frontlines, 30 Feasts, and I think 100 combined wins from both Frontlines and Feasts. Once you do those things (they're achievements) you go see the old man in Gridania for the horses I guess.

Downtimelander

what was the exploit ?

When everyone scrambles to find their elemental puddle, shit gets hectic and people miss them. That is MUCH harder to deal with in pugs than soar, which is just calling clock positions and adjusting slightly as necessary.

>how soon can I get it?
I've got bad news for you

What are the chances it finishes early?

What an actual memelord

I hope he gets perm'd

>people are seriously doing Final Fantasy XIV PvP just for some tacky chinese chicky chang wing wang armor.

8 more people just got added, flat falls another rank. Within a week he'll be irrelevant as usual.

we get the best one of something for once
I'm so fucking happy. And after 93 run and about... 7 hours later I got to my 8th rune. I can finish this damn thing tomorrow.

he found a way to use pom of strengths/rages inside primals/savage

That's the current stage of the Anima relic.
To do that you need to finish the 3.0 MSQ storyline for HW, and then do a series of stages with their own requirements in order to get it.

It's arduous but completely doable in the time spent waiting for Stormblood.

You'll never understand the tokusatsu spirit.

Thats just like.. Your opinion man.

changed any diapers as of late mado?

Oh... I don't think I'll be able to get there in time then.

Post your Ilberd pics

That's a shame.

Comfylander.

Thanks. Finished it 10 minutes before maintenance. Just made it in under the wire so I can go to sleep with no regrets.

What are you running to get the light? I'm just doing PvP (and thanks to distractions I've managed to fill a single rune so far).

Honestly by the time you would get up to it, they'll have likely nerfed the steps somewhat so getting it won't take quite as long.

I don't know how I feel about all the Machinists that use my job stone in the future learning things like the "Hold My Beer" and "Watch This, It's is Hilarious" techniques.

Best elf.

Would you be his friend?

Only my own when I make a stinky oopise >w

There are multiple better BRDs on Balmung than Flat anyway. And regardless, you can't forget that it's not really much of a bragging point to admit that someone else had to stop maining the class for you to be the best at it on an ERP server.

post yfw this happened for the first time

hell yea

And Ming Ming, too~!

It's a good excuse to queue Frontlines and work at my 100 wins for my stupid Allagan orb mount.

What server are you playing on?

No, I'm doing the PVP because I enjoy evaporating people.

Ah, I'm going to have to do The Feast ? I've never even really tried it. Not being able to just hide in a blob of players and maybe actually being in danger of dying sounds a lot less enjoyable . ..

Stay strong my friend. We can both just work on getting cooler relics instead of the garbage SE stuck our classes with.

Thank muchly, too kind

So what did you name your lizard?

tonberrys best comedy act

I got all I needed from PvP.

Not a hoe, but present and accounted for.
Used pomanders of strength outside of PotD and I think somehow got HP Down on him?

How come they closed that roof in idylshire? Its nice but a strange update

>What are you running to get the light?
This Literally run A1S until you die. About a 3-4 minute long duty time and gives a Robust and sometimes a bonus sturdy.
93 runs gave me about 7 runes.

I thought it was really shit, loss of camera control stuff just seems lame to me. didnt like it in a11, wouldve been way cooler if the player retained control during the whole thing.

The discord needs to delete every female

the heck is that necklace?

You get it for finishing the Dun Scaith story quests.

Which ones turned you down, user?

Scarf. You get it from bestboy after the last 24man raid.

The new scarf you get from completing the Sky Pirate questline, just after you beat Dun Scaithe.

Cerberus.

The good news is, the way jobstones work the holder can only unlock the hidden techniques of your history unless they're in the same mindset as you were upon developing them.

I haven't either but I figure I'll be able to hop on the shoulders of my PvP buddies who have already done way too much PvP and they can be weighed down by me for 30 matches before I do all the rest in Frontlines forever.

The good news is, they've removed the ability for someone to type terrible things at you if you fuck up during it.

Ah, reminds me of running Garuda Hard forever back with Nexus. I think I'll stick with PvP. Might take longer but I'll be earning pants and horses the whole time.

why would I want to date anyone who goes here? They're all just annoying, or a tranny.