9th gen corolla. Opinions?

9th gen corolla. Opinions?

Pigfat compared to previous gens.
Get a 2000-2002 manual trans. Has the updated engine but only like 2300 lbs curb weight.

Only one worth getting is the XRS, but they're pretty rare in the sea of Corollas.

no, the 9th gen corolla has no opinions and nobody has any opinion about it. It is as interesting as a stack of drywall at a home improvement center.

Would you go up to somebody and say "hey do you have an opinion about the stack of drywall in aisle 20".
No you wouldn't because everybody knows what it is and doesn't give a shit.
With the drywall, you buy it and hang it. With the corolla you buy it and drive to where you need to go.
It, like a stack of drywall, is about the least interesting thing you can think of. It only comes up in discussion if it kills somebody do to a manufacturing defect. It does its job usually without any notice. It is perfect in being obscure. It is perfect in being so good at its job you completely forget about it as something in and of itself.
Nobody says "hey i'm going to hop in my corolla and go for a drive". They "i'm going to drive to the store, work, etc etc.

t. Mr. Regular

kek

98 to 02 had oil burning issues
03+ are great
>implying

It's worse than a 3k manual civic.

Its not at all. Shut up

It was my first car I bought when I turned 18 in 2006. First manual learned on it. It gets great MPG but obviously has no balls at what.. 130hp? It's a great commuter for work, school, store etc but it's boring as expected.

xrs had a great engine and decent suspension. other than that its a corolla and is just as good as about every corolla before it

fucked a girl in HS who had a manual one. she stalled it all the time but it was a decent vehicle from what i could tell getting my dick sucked in the back seat

>t. redditor

Fucking rcr idiots who don't know shit about cars come in here.
>hurr muh 80s car

Why are American market Civics/Corollas always so bloated and disgusting?
Pic related best 9th gen rolla.

bloated & disgusting cars are a good fit for the bloated & disgusting people in those markets

:^)

this

found the europoors
we never think of you

>insecure burgerfat immediately gets asshurt

Lmao

well yeah you have to think about your health or else you'll have a heart attack

silly amerilard

>a corolla from 2005 has a bigger engine than most europoors can afford

pissing myself laughing

>it's an "asshurt ameritard can't think of anything else to spout other than Veeky Forums memes" episode

Silly burger.

>a corolla from 1991 still has a bigger engine than the average europoor car
>and makes more power

I have a 2005 auto. It's pretty great. The exhaust manifold cracked for some reason, but other than that no problems at 156k. I'd love an xrs though.

Mr Regular has a better vocabulary and grammar than that.

Get an XRS if you can.
Other than that, they are pretty good commuter cars.

>burger_brain_malfunction.gif

sad sad europoor. come to america quick before it burns to the ground! were entering another horsepower wars era. Should be interesting!

Pretty good for what it is. Drives well enough and is fairly reliable. I've had very few problems with mine, most of which were -10 level.

Even the 2009-2011 ones?

05-06 are too uncommon now.

Nope. 9th gen XRSs are only 05-06.

corolla is utilitarian. It always has been always will be. If you are excited by a corolla, especially that drives the front wheels, you may very well have autism.

I can not think of any reason why you would buy a corolla other than you don't care and can't be bothered with cars. You just want something that works and you have to think little about.

Corolla a fun!!!!!

>XRS
too bad you're still paying the corolla tax for something that is not really a corolla

t. mister regular, himself

How so?