Veeky Forums feels

what are some things you like to do in your car that you feel no one else does?

>I like to drive in residential streets at 2-4am revving my engine and smashing the horn, so I can wake up all the people who have to report to Mr.Goldberg in the morning
>also I use shop towels instead of regular paper towels

Such is the life of a NEET

Shop towels are the true patrician's choice of paper towels.

Sometimes I like to place my head and body completely flush against the seat and headrest. It looks completely ridiculous and is a good way to fuck with people. It also conveniently places you right behind the frame pillar so people to your left literally can not see you if they are looking into your car from a profile view.

also, sometimes i just like to sit in my car for a few minutes during a rain storm and listen to the rain patter against the roof. it's relaxing.

yes, i know, autism, etc

When at a stoplight I let my car move forwards and backwards so that people "think" I have a manual

Sometimes, I have a dream where I'm driving my car, but from the backseat.

It's a wild ride

any time I drive really long distances right before going to bed, or hit touge right before sleeping when it's really late, I proceed to have really vivid nightmares that are just sequences of me dosing off behind the wheel and totaling the car one after another.

I guess it's kind of the same thing like the backseat- even if I 'wake up' in the dream in time to correct the mistake everything feels really slow and the steering wheel, gas, and clutch have no effect on the car. Weird

Use my turn signals.

This would be funny if it wasn't so true.

Which car do you drive fellow Veeky Forums neet?

fucking
>scum

Buy a standard trans and learn you low test cuck. You disgust me.

We're all a little spergy here user.
I think anybody on this bread can agree the rain patter is pretty
a e s t h e t i c

I have dreams where my brakes don't work so I tap the car in front of me or I wreck my tires on curbs.

>live in city with lots of steep hills
>everyone gets as close as they can to your bumper as they drive automatics
>foot off brake and start rolling back
>mfw watching tailgaters go from angry that they can't get any closer to panicking thinking I'm going to roll into them

Shit, you too?

I have a recurring dream where I'm in the backseat of my car while going down the highway and have to shimmy into the drivers' seat before hitting something. Only time I've made it was when I went to bed shitfaced, dunno what that means.

Same. It's worse when you give your self a little room before the next guy just in case someone gets too close. Then you move up a little and they follow you because they need to be six inches closer to the light. They fucking need it and I'm an asshole for not giving it to them.

>dunno what that means
Easy, you're better when you're drunk.

I always drive with my head and body completely against the seat and headrest. I believe it to be "more" proper posture than anything else like head hunched forward past your body.

But I get it, not everyone does

I am not a neet.

>drives around at 2-4am
>I am not a neet
You're a neet in denial.

I've had "nightmares" where my brakes barely work and my steering is really slow.
It also tends to be on roads I know, but they're cartoonishly long and wavey. I just press the brakes with all my might while barely keeping on the road with the slow steering. Never ends badly. Just a fucking trip.

I go to uni, and I usually stay pretty late until like 1 or 2am since I get most of my work done at those hours + in the am it's just me, the janitor, and another autismo or two that are in the math building, so I can just take an empty classroom and blast my music, and go outside for smoke breaks.

By the time I go home it's like 2am and yeah there are plenty of good residential areas near campus where I can drive by at 6k rpm with my horn blaring to wake up all the wagies and fuckboys with morning classes. Oh and I'm a math tutor so I am employed and getting educated; definitely not a NEET

:^)

I love clicking my key on so I can hear the fuel pump come on before cranking it. I also like to tap my roof before getting in.

Be a considerate driver
Don't speed
Let people in front of me
Don't tailgate

what do you drive?

irrelevant, but is it a manual car?

cool story bro

thanks bro. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, and be sure to check out my blog

>Driving to the store at 3AM
>Hazy as hell outside
>Not a single soul other than me out on the roads
>Playing some relaxed upbeat tunes

When i get conditions like that, all is right with the world.

That episode came out in 2001.
So that image out 5 years ago.

>so that image out 5 years ago
coincidentally, I downloaded that image roughly 5 years ago

i like to tailgate and then illegally and unsafely pass cars on windy roads in the dead of night

Skoda Octavia wagon, its auto

This is where the ignition cutoff two step comes in. Roast them for getting too close.

>when you switch lanes around reflectors and don't hit any
NAILED IT

I learned that your shoulders shouldn't leave the seat back for optimal driving input. Granted this was at a track day and not every car has a bucket seat and harness, but I carry it over to daily driving and it really is much more comfortable.

No more achy back and tired arms, and your steering will be on point.

I will purposely match speeds in peoples' blind spots so that I can see their little side mirror warning light turn on.

>tfw

>coincidentally, I downloaded that image roughly 5 years ago
cool story bro

I'm sure lots of new cars have automatic hill stoping. If not, just use handbrake.

Hnnnnng that's a good feel.

I wake up half an hour early every workday so I can sit in my car and listen to some music or radio before going to work

>I like to drive in residential streets at 2-4am revving my engine

HELLO SCOTTY

I like to look over at the passenger seat and pretend there is a qt in the seat while we listen to music and enjoy each other. And then I go back to reality to proceed to cry a little but it ends up being a lot of crying

Wait, arent you supposed to be flush with the headrest?

I like to sit in my car and defrost all the snow off of it instead of getting out and brushing it off. There's just something super comfy about listening to music and watching the world creep in

Had a dream the other night that my trans went out on me, very relieved when I woke up

doesn't that take fucking forever?

I had this up until a few days ago
We're always alone in the end user
Racing drivers don't need girlfriends

Sometimes, kinda the point though. I have lots of time to kill

>Sleeping in the passenger seat while the girl you loves expertly drives your car

was totally expecting that to end with them crashing

How do you figure?

One of my mates has his seat leaning so far back that it only touches around his middoe back. He has to stretch so much to reach the wheel, it's ridiculous.

kekek
that's some very nice artwork user

Idling or with the engine off?

>also I use shop towels instead of regular paper towels

In your car?

I use them blue shits at home like bounty.

>chillin im my whip crankin some tunes
>tfw you named your dick tunes
>dick tunes
>yfw
>mfw
>no face

Just crankin some tunes. Dick Tunes.

I like to cruise around slowly in the rain playing shit like GY!BE with the window cracked so i can hear the rain better. Top comfy.

Oh fuck me too wtf...

Cold starts on cold mornings, just to sit there and listen to the exhaust mellow out and watch the windows defrost. It's nice, I like it.

This is why you need an evo, my flatmates evo 9 has a 5k rpm ignition cut from the factory! Great for blasting black shit at faggots

I actually have to listen to my fuel pump prime or else there's no pressure buildup and my car won't turn on kek

Lol well that's what started me doing it, just got used to doing it in every car I get now.

When it rains I manually click the wipers up. I don't like it when it's automatic, I prefer manually wiping my windows

i used to live in a neighborhood populated by upper middle class white people. i constantly got yelled at by the cuck dads and stay at home mom's for flooring my shit through the neighborhood. when they yelled i'd rev my engine and make "i can't hear you" gestures

If it was residential street then yeah thats kinda dumb.

But anything else, even the roads that go through the subdivisions, fuck them

When I'd finish my nightshifts at 5am I'd tear through the streets of my home villiage in my DC2, setting off errbodys car alarms with my Buddy Club exhaust...shit was cash as fuck.

This, always practicing this. It's a god tier feel.

In all my dreams, the breaks either never work or are complete mush. The roads are also usually frictionless. Same goes for dreams where I'm trying to land a plane.

It's not a recurring nightmare, it's just how things are.

Fuck, man...