BOY WAT DO

BOY WAT DO.
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1986-toyota-mr22/1236452627?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/5982164255.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy the shit out of it. I want one so bad.

>I bought a year ago and never learned manual stored in my garage the whole time

How in the fuck. Manual isn't even that hard.

gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/5982164255.html

Why must I be broke. ;_;

I feel like it's almost too good to be true. Like is the collector value of these cars just a Veeky Forums meme because 4000 Canadian rubles for a supposedly mint MR2 seems like an absolute steal.

The price doesn't sound bad but I'm not expert. They don't seem to be taxed as hard as AE86s are.

Get them down to 3500 and buy that shit.

Ugh, I'm not gonna have access to my car until the 20th (university woes) and I feel like somebody will snatch this deal up before then. The woes of browsing Kijiji obsessively.

Yeah I need to stay off Craigslist myself. I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I do want a second car to go with my Civic, though. If it isn't gonna be an AW11 or SW20 MR2, it'll be a Miata.

You better buy it.
I'll take that drive form MTL to do so if you don't.

No mr2 Spyder?

A bit too high in price for me. I love the styling of the first two generations more, too.

>It's even blue and not pleb-tier faded red like literally the rest of them

You go OP.

Bro i got my 123k manual mr2 1987 for 2700
Dont pay over 3k for a mr2 theyre not worth that much

Canadian pricing though? I'll keep that in mind, regardless I just really love the 80s styling.

I don't know Canadian pricing im going off us, theres a ton here in Washington for cheap if youre looking I can get one on hold for you

3000 USD equivalent for about 100k miles
thats a good price IF theres no rust

Spyders are cheap as fuck in my country, SW20 and AW11 are really hard to find

(Only the Spyders were sold legally in my country, previous gens had to be imported tho)

our dollar is shit, 3000USD is like 5000 Canadian pesos

Quick look on cars.com within 500 miles of me has them ranging from 5 to 12k. Nearest is 150 miles away too. Craigslist is pretty barren, too.

That $500 one would be cool if I didn't live in an apartment and wanted a project. Says it hasn't ran in five years, though. Could be a nightmare.

Actually it's the $1500 one that hasn't ran in five years. $500 one is auto and not running. $2000 SW20 has a bad transmission.

I'm from York but in Alabama for college. I'm actually kinda hoping to buy the 1500 this summer to pull the 4agze out and put it in my AW11.

Am I lowballing my aunt too much if I offer 6.5k Canadian for a 91 turbo Mr2? It's been sitting for 2 years, stock, 170km.

Pic related

No. A dealer here in the U.S. would offer her at most $700 for it.

Yes but realistically she wouldn't sell to a dealer I don't think, I imagine she would sell it to a friend or list it online. She lives with her 3 kids in 20's so it's not like they'd be oblivious. But I'll probably offer right around 6k mark. They paid 10k I heard 10 years back

Oh for sure I was just saying that to let you know that the car market is harsh. Wholesale or Dealer. They'll low-ball the fuck out of you.

Oh alright thanks I imagine it would really suck for these kinds of cars

Yeah the dealership I work at offered me $650 for my '90 Miata that is in great shape for a '07 Solstice. Fuck that noise though. Might as well keep all your cars if you feel they hold any value.

dammit JOE BIDEN

i'm in the area and I searched MR2 for fun too

Good condition MR2s seem pretty rare globally now.