/revog/ - Revelation Online General

This general is for discussing Revelation Online, Chinese F2P open world MMORPG with challenging pve content, free pvp and surprising amount of erp potential.

/revog/ guilds: pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

Helpful links
FAQ: pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/
ro.my.com/forum/thread/10762-guide-character-development/?postID=64922#post64922
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CGMJd7r
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt3-offer-top-now-earn-15-more-aurum?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for OFFICIAL REVOG DISCORD
discord.gg/CGMJd7r
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

GUILD LEAD OF COMFY ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME AND ADDING PLAYERS TO THE GUILD (ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S A NEW SET OF GUILD CONTENT) WHEN?!?!

DOA

This is not the discord for /revog/. We don't have a need fora discord yet. One so soon will just kill the threads. Maybe when the game comes out and we have a good number of people too do endgame pvping and raid maybe then.

>servers back up
>cant start the game
These fucking DEVS

Well everyone post ya chars to keep the thread somewhat alive and what you plan to main when the game comes out.

Servers are up boys.

Well I just hope people from CBT 1 come back and play.

dead until obt desu

Eh who know mate. Maybe will get a few people who never played before that get keys.

So hows beta 3 looking? still chinese text everywhere?

The game just got a pretty significant amount of content, should attract more faces.

Still some localisation issues, but most of the important shit is translated. Only shit like the story and what some npcs are saying remains completely untranslated, but who gives a shit about that.

Haven't had a chance to have a gander at the new content, however.

Anyone has a weird distance blur when standing still, that goes away when walking/running? I tried fiddling with all options, but it doesn't go away.

I, yes I, the one an only God of mmos 2ill once again grace this game with my presence later maybe for like a day

I plan to play tomorrow a bit. Can't get too deep into the grinding. Seeing how there will be a wipe.

But you are wrong it is the discord for /revog/ it even is called /revog/

>having a discord this soon will not just take away people from the general and have the thread die

Is there any way to make the game stop auto-allocating skill points

They aren't wiping any of the CBT's until 'release', and I'm guessing there will be at least one more CBT after this.

You have free skill resets till 39 or something, just reset that shit the second you are able to manually assign points.

>this not the last CBT
Please user. I can't take anymore testing.

This needs as much testing as it can get. They STILL haven't fixed issues that have been in since CBT1.

Why is my.com such a fuck up?

It's a mystery.

Need loli butts. That's the only thing that's going to keep this general alive and you know it.

My.Com is god tier compared to the one true master of failure, Trion

Trion is so fucking abysmally shit you shouldn't even need to mention it.

Post your own loli butts, if you're so great.

I played CBT 1 on EU side and i probably won't even play the game on release i was watching a stream of a chink guy playing on Russian server showing the cash shop items and how p2w heavy this game is literally killed all my hype for the game, the fact they made a cbt3 instead of obt didn't help either.

What are you planning on playing and what does your character look like?

Didn't they say they had fixed all the issues from cbt1 or it's just more lies on their part?trion used to be good when Rift first launched i wonder what happened

Should I buy the founders pack or is that a terribad mistake?

>wanting a barely functional game in OBT to kill off the playerbase
I will NEVER understand this logic, especially from someone who played the mess that was CBT1. Also RU=/=NA/EU

More bullshit. They MAY have fixed it in the dev builds, but they don't seem to be giving us these builds, if they exist. They said the game was 100% translated story wise for CBT2, and lo' and behold you get chinkshit in the fucking tutorial.

Game's a lot of fun, but damn these faggots are incompetent.

WOOOOOOIIIIIIOIOIIIIIIIIOOOIIOOOOOO

HOLY FUCK I HAVE CHRONIC SUICIDAL DEPRESSION AND BEG FOR DEATH LOL

/bnsg/ is that you?

i logged in on cbt2 just to get the christmas things and those didnt even work so i gave up entirely it's a shame because i was really looking for a new mmorpg to play. Also by the way things are going the game isnt getting released till somewhere summer this year. I also can't really trust the russians not to just put the same cash shop in EU/NA

Buy the cheapest version and refund it if you don't like it/don't like the direction it's taking.

The slavs don't own the game right, the chinks do.

But the publisher decides how the shop is handled afaik.

Wait people are actual hyped over this reskinned Blade&Soul/Swordsman

from how dead the general is what do you think?

>The undo button in the character creator saves all your slider movement and not just the spot you let go on

Wow, that's really awful

My head hurts

im having more fun with the creator than anything
i really like this copper hair i found out how to make

Game not even launched and general already dead.

THICC.

Wanna fug?

No one is surprised.

It's FATE.

You're all gonna DIE.

Nah I was watching the thread. But meh was hoping more people would post seeing how the level cap is 69 now.

Good lord why is Veeky Forums so fast today? Also have you guys found any good meet up places yet other than the big rock titties?

That first CBT really drove people away. My.com's incompetence and jew levels which they showed after that botched CBT only made it worse.

so this is basically just bad BnS gameplay wise right

It doesn't play anything like B&S, though. It feels more like TERA, in my opinion.

are people fucking retarded ? i see this question a thousand times
in what fucking way besides both having a asian theme are the games similar ?

In graphic settings, are the checks to turn them on or off? also no jiggle physics?

It's to turn stuff on

user you really should play the game or look at some of Crry's videos on this game.

Well fug this place has like no one replying. Hope no one went to the discord.

Can anyone fill me in as to what happened in CBT1? Looking for a new mmo to pick up and even if I should stay away from this it'd be interesting to know why.

Ton of bugs, could not do quest to get off the starting island, could not read anything well. Just stuff like that. Also there will be a wipe so most people don't want to be burned out.

>still no one posting
I'm just let it die then and blame the faggot who posted a discord.

If it makes you feel any better this thread is actually more alive than the discord.

>being in the discord at all
Why? We need all the people we can to keep the thread alive. We need people posting chars or asking for help here.

What do you guys think of this game in general?

It's fun. And I hope to go back to the days of pvping with Veeky Forums like we did in Tera.

AY YO MY GAME IS ALMOST DONE DOWNLOADIN DUDES READY TO CUMM

>still being this mad

The discord operates at a rate of 1 shitpost every day cry more nerd the only thing killing the threads its the game's own lack of hype and players

The general is dead because no one cares about the game and doesn't want to spend time leveling in a beta, they got a taste of the gameplay in cbt1 and are waiting till release.

How many people are still playing from CBT1?

Is the game more or less active?

A few of us who played cbt1 are here playing

Most people skipped cbt2 it seems but some of us have come back since theres new shit now

The server in general seems active and lively

>back to page 10
So CBT3 and we still ded?

oh well, at least OBT will save us

What server do I go on to erp?

>friends want me to test the beta with them
>hear first time of this
>check videos
>looks like total trashy game that dies anyway after 2 months

mmo are so shit today

>these cucks aren't in the official revog discord
>not even in the official revog guild Comfy
How do you manage to do this?

Game's actually really solid, take all the good things from modern MMO's and copies them, quality chink design.

No reason not to give it a shot if you get it for FREE

>mfw all the lolis in this game are even uglier than the abomination lynns from BnS
Why can't people make good looking characters? Why can't females in particular make good looking characters?

They made lolis ugly so people will not make them. You have to have some good slider-fu to make a good loli now.

NO LET ME ENJOY MY ANGER!

>really dissapointed with how my loli looks
>every time I see another loli ingame I stop being upset
>end up forgetting the horror and become dissapointed again
End this suffering.

Doesn't this game allow exchanging in game currency with cash shop currency.

If so then it really can't be that bad.

>he actually believes this

You should ask someone with good slider-fu to make you a loli. A few people in terag are good at it.

I need some examples of those lolis before I sell away my dignity.

>people can't get a key sothey don't play
>don't want to get burned out after 50 CBTs just to have your char be wiped

>having dignity
>as he posts about making a good loli
>on Veeky Forums
Just ask mate.

I meant my dignity as a loli connoisseur, I ain't trading the only dignity I have left for sub-par lolis.

I'm telling you they know how to make passable lolis. I mean if you can do that with Elins then you have to be some what good with slider-fu

Are thy ready to fight on the battlefields of Revelation online?

Man, mycom really killed any kind of following this game had with this pretty fucking horrible beta process.

LOOKING FOR THICC CHICKS TO FUG SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE LEVELING UP JUST TO HAVE MY PROGRESS WIPED

Then message or

What are their player names?

ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt3-offer-top-now-earn-15-more-aurum?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0

>Opening up a cash shop during C B FUCKING T

OH SHIT MY.COM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU NIGGERS DOING?!

And yes, it does say that whatever you spend in the shop during CBT will be refunded for OBT but it still comes off as grimey as fuck. As if milking those founder packs wasn't enough...

Why does it matter? Anymore, all these MMOs being brought over are quick cashgrabs that barely last a year in public interest. Hell, this game didn't even last 4 months in it. So of course they're going to milk it as much as possible.

>game is not out of CBT
ITS ALREADY DEAD GUYS. Just wait and see if its still this dead when the OB starts if it is then good for you.

>need a new key for CBT3
well fuggggg

>this in-game cashop
>can effectively purchase ausgyth (except its RNG as to how much you actually get)
>already P2W in CBT
Its fucking over.

What were you expecting?

I don't know honestly.

I was expecting P2W, but this is a point where you can pretty much buy everything ingame for dosh now.

How much does this cost and whats the %chance of getting alot?

98 Aurum ($2.20 for 150 Aurum cheapest option)
Unknown what the chances are since I'm not buying that shit and dont know anyone who would, but I know people will throw cash for that shit anyway until they can buy what they want.