/wpsg/ - wow private server general

Meer will lead us on HG edition

Vanilla:
The vanilla retards are contained in /elyg/ or /nosg/ (depending on their threadwars).
Crestfall is still in development. Something of a Corecraft-esque project in terms of release date predictions, but they don't seem to want to pay quite as much attention to detail as CC, and they're a bit more vocal about development (but not open source.)

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and its likely there will be a new Veeky Forums guild there, too. Website: hellground.net.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently). Quality-wise looks very good. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:

Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates. insta 68. Progressive.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/wyXKND5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot to include Cataclysm in the OP:

atlantiss.eu, steady 1.7k-2.2k population, patch 4.3.4 with FL HC content. Currently there are 2 guilds awaiting revival, and . wwu.

fuck off

???

They're both /wpsg/ guilds?? You fuck off.

Any "Herald of the Titans" on server? 80 twinks who do it?
I heard fire mages routinely pull 50-60k/tick combustions and pop mirror images while wearing 4T10 before pulling.

>want to play alliance
>meer shilling it making people want to play it even less
>meer thinking anyone even wants to play with him
>meer thinking his control freak issues aren't splitting wpsg
He is right about the last one though because nobody here cares about him kek

There are active twink guilds, but as far as I know they're mostly pvp oriented, though I have no idea if they ever go on cheevo hunting.

And fire mages are pretty broken in 4.3.4, those kind of combustion ticks are only possible in Alysrazor though.

Holy shit, 1 (ONE) day of nofap and I'm getting apocalyptic levels of blue balls.
Does it get batter?

>those kind of combustion ticks are only possible in Alysrazor though
Only if you're a shitter, mages can stack up to 300k ignites. When I had a talk about it, 50k ticks weren't on Alys, they were combustion right after pulling.
>There are active twink guilds
Well, it's like idea of "pay us 500k and you will get cool title" never gets to anybody's mind or nobody willing to even try it.
Most twinks I saw so far were 84s because of both gear (+30 ilvls) and level boost.

Day 5 is the treshold for testolevels and groin sensation.

You will go through absolute hell the first week, after that it gets better.

Nofap is total meme though.

Fuck that man, I'll go look for some JAVs.

>it's a finns revive wpsg to try to get members episode with special guest shill meerkatz

>it's a nosg redditor newfag tries to sabotage a thread because it doesn't feature stock mangos russian shithole server episode

redpill me on lordaeron

>please join the dead faction
>e-everyone who isn't me is a nost kid!

Reminder to roll Horde if you actually want to clear content.

>wpsg clearing content

penis

Not all of us are meershit bads.

soon

>nosg redditors clearing content

>he willingly plays dead wrath servers while elysium dominates the private server scene
I almost feel bad for you children.
Almost.

>he willingly plays through vanilla content for the 10th time
So..... This Is the Power.... of Autism......

>he willingly plays hacking chink infested vanilla servers

Elysium is pretty awful but it's fun.

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

Might be relevant if it wasn't for the fact that population is one of the most important factors for a server.

yes filled with chinks is the best kind of population :)

One of the most important factors for a server is that it's actually good to play on. Population plays a big part of this, sure, but too much of a good thing turns it shit. Same with chinks.

Back to Poleshit where the mobs aggro through ceilings on the Z-Axis and weapon skills are broken as fuck but "show proofs" is all the dumb pollacks can say

"17 unique posters"

lol let this meme thread die already

t. bitter horde racial autist from reddit who isnt getting his way

if HG is anything like theatre of dreams, then there should be both a horde and alliance guild. How many people got kicked/straight out left dealing with annoying ass memers/trolls in tod? At one point the guild still had over 60 active members, just have a guild for people who wanna do that circlejerk discord roleplaying shit (alliance), and a guild for people interested in clearing content while having fun (horde). Problem solved, if somebody is annoying don't join that faction, it'll just fragment the guild

>One of the most important factors for a server is that it's actually good to play on
That's why nobody plays on shitty servers and they die, remember?

>playTBC hype rush .> dead
>Nostmeme hype rush -> dead
>Elymeme hype rush -> soon to be dead

Yeah, you're right

S H I T
T A N K S

But Nost got shut down, nothing to do with how good it was, which it wasn't. Just had the population, that was the whole draw you silly fuck.

>17 posters in 14:46:55 to 16:17:40
pretty gud

hype is lower for HG than it was ToD

haven't even seen the alliance guild have a discord or recruit anyone from here either, is it actually a real thing?

The Finn alliance guild is
The Meer alliance guild might not be

Horde guild is a thing.

read the archive

It's meer and like 4 people going allisnce, then the seperate finn alliance guild.
The rest of wpsg is in discord going horde

>le 10k vanilla private server meme

>chinks and russians everywhere
>dying 6 times to finish a quest in stv
>most classes being completely worthless in wpvp scenarios
>clunky ass game design
>garbage view distance
>endgame raids are literally deadmines tier difficulty
>endgame pvp is who has more consumables/gimmicks off cd

yes, why would anybody not want to play for the 4th time! Not nost, not kronos, not rebirth, elysium. Just about right

>discord circlejerk going horde
Guess I'll be going Alliance

finns are going both alliance and horde

and if you're in the finn guild you were never going to roll in the wpsg guild as is

HG still gonna have 20 slot bags for donators?

>discord
ever since that cancerous platform launched /wpsg/ went downhill fast, it only reinforced the retarded cliques, faggotry and attention whoring.

The creation of nostg and kronosg etc killed wpsg as well.

They are supposed to remove some stuff from the cash shop...not sure if bags will be removed...hope they do

imo it makes things less cliquey than before

discord invites are pretty publicly posted here and it lets everyone know what the plan is

before you had to just roll on a server and whisper someone to get an invite, it was easier to be excluded

kys circlejerk normie queer

not really, nosg and krog have always been filled with newfags more than anything

>implying tanking on LK is hard

So when are we going to be able to play gummycraft? Sick of retarded buggy vanilla servers, gummy looks really good.

so easy junkies can do it :^)

>Burning Crusade ™
>Hosting in US/Canada
lmao

they're in closed testing so maybe this year

But that's not true at all

Official /wpsg/ discord link: discordapp.com/invite/wyXKND5

fuck off leftie

r u finna trik mi

>willingly gimping yourself from the get go so you can play a human female whatever and erp in shat

as fun as intentionally being shitty at this game is, i'll pass

>tfw going to stomp tryhard horde kiddies as a funny little gnome.

>muh minigames
>escape artist worth a shit

Alliance bads, everyone.

>thinks you need racials to beat retard hordes :DDDDDD

Well, considering they mostly come from ICC simulators where they start raiding 10 normal in 264 gear they bought from shop, it's not surprising.

Done with elysium here. How is warmane? It has a ncie population which is my most important concern, and looks busy as shit.
Any place betyer while I wait on HG?

it's shit

HG's coming out in a few days at this point why would you just not wait

That confirmed? The HG website is down.

the site isnt down now, it was down in the morning

they said 2 weeks ago on the 8th of january, a one-day testing period is opening up on the 20th

it's probably the 22nd-23rd

>hellground
the only thing I don't like about this server is you can change exp rate to 1x/2x, why even bother, just make it default 2x, who is going to do 1x when 2x is available?

the website and forum were done as of a few days ago, so if that was the major thing impeding, it should be much longer after the test

>get to hillsbrad
>the moment I enter the zone, level ?? female human rogue ganksquad appears and spawncamps me until I release at tarren mill
Kings honor friend ;^)

So let me get this straight, this is important
>Finns are going alliance
>Meer and all the idiots that want to be in a guild with him leading for a month before he moves onto something else are going alliance
> is going horde
So my best chances at a decent Veeky Forums raiding guild is horde? I want to be one of the first to 70 and I don't want it to be on the wrong faction

>I don't want it to be on the wrong faction
Also, is the goddamn TBC, so there is a good faction and the Alliance.

04/02? So it isnt opening up until April?

the finns are cool guys but if you're not already with them, i'd count a raid invite out

meer doesn't really have anything organized, just shitposts

we're all going hellground alliance, friend

The population is gonna he 70-30 horde so unless you have a sucidie wish roll horde.

It's fun to play the underdog and try leveling the imbalance as well as minmaxing
It looks like is all going horde though

What's your thoughts about Ascension(Awakening) classless realm?
Also
>Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates.
Hey, good, I might even roll there over HG.
>insta 68
Well, shit. Waiting for HG.

Its fun within reason but get tting ganked the split swcond you leave honor hold isnt fun.

Why do you spergs like leveling so much anyway if 90% of the time you will spend jumping around shattrath at lvl 70 anyway ?

>he's still at it

Give it up man. No one is rolling alliance. Stop trying to split the community.

you mispelled 'horde' there, mr. reddit

I'm rolling alliance, stop false flagging

C'mon user, Meer and the spurdo people won't trick you into wasting time for a dead end guild in the wrong faction, right?

have fun playing alone

Alliance is the tranny and ERP faction. Enjoy being non stop corpse camped.

when is poleground

>ERP faction
>said by belf

>tranny faction
>implying furry homo / buff female fantasy faction with taurens and orcs isnt where all the degenerates roll

meerfatz gets a big boy seat this time on HG

too bad once a cuck always a cuck

Soon

Yeah, nah, I'm not rolling horde when horde can play belfs, going human pally like always

friendly reminder to join alliance for english speaking community, ruskies and poles joining horde