>RS
Standard

I wish it was looking THAT good.

this

Sorry, how about this. My point were the atrocious headlights

>One of the VAG brands makes a better car than its supposed better brothers
>They turn it to shit on the next model/restyling

Pic related

Pretty much this, Octavia was so good it was actually hurting Golf sales, the only logical step was to fuck it up as much as possible.

god those lights are fucked

This desu

At least we still have the Superb. And it will actually get a 'coupe' version looking even more like the Vision C concept.

I like it.

Why would anyone go anywhere near it in the first place?

Looks nice.

Get used to it m8, this is the future.

Why would I have to get used to it? I won't buy a car if it looks dumb. But if people are buying them then that just tells that it's acceptable for manufactures to design them like that. So yeah, this is the future. And who's fault is that?
This world is dominated by tasteless plebs.

k

When did the design stooped to work hand in hand with functionality? This is crap.

I wonder what was Kabanos thinking when he designed the facelift.

looks like its time to bust out the chicken mesh
>tfw have to rice just to make cars normal again

>aesthetics are a concern when purchasing the best car for my purpose and performance requirements

>Golf gets the 2 liter with 290hp and haldex
>Leon gets has the 2 liter with 290hp but no AWD
>Octavia doesn't get the 2 liter with 290ho or the haldex

They're pretty fucking scared of it. It's a golf, but without the dieselgate taint, cheaper to buy and maintain and with more room, so the new parent will get this instead of a more expensive passat.

What did Subaru mean by this?

OP was concerned about its looks.

>more room
keep on dreaming

sweet! hatch has a lot of room for a sick spoiler!

This desu.

a lot of cars do this. but looks like you can fit and cut the vent holes for an oil cooler. or use both sides for brake cooling

OP is a faggot, you had a choice not to be and you blew it.

click select on paint
drag
ctrl+c
ctrl+v

Can I ask what are your requirements? You can get a better car for half the price.

>not being a basic consumer whore is gay

I don't understand.

Why does such an expensive "supercar" have cheaper looking plastics and more fake bullshit than a Japanese econobox?

it looks so confused
god what the fuck, škoda was the only one left producing "normal" and boring looking cars, this facelift looks cancerous

Obviously they tried to imitate their logo on the headlight shape by continuing the grill line. A solid black plastic would be a bit better solution there.
That grill on that Mazda looks ridiculous and practically unnecessary. But at least it looks like an actual grill.

>škoda was the only one left producing "normal" and boring looking cars
What about VW?

You mean the VW that got their own !luxury limousine! for eurobolsheviks and Chinese businessmen?