Pick one

which one would you choose if you had the money? the a7, cls, 6 series?

Can I choose none? I'd rather choose none.

If I had to get something in that class, find me a Cadillac CTS instead.

none of them.

they are all 7 year-old overpriced junk

Citroen SM

BMW M6 Grand Coupe, obviously.

If you are going big and luxurious its always Mercedes

tasteless faggot.

The merc, but only because it's the least ugly of those three. I wish BMW and Audi could make cars that don't look exactly the same as the ones they made 15 years ago, just changed slightly, like when you copy someone else's homework and try to make it look like you didn't copy.

>buying base models
>ever

M6 is probably the closest thing you'll find to a fun car to drive. if you want a luxobarge, probably the merc. I don't know why anyone buys audis in this day and age

cadillac ct6

A7 hands down

Drove one a few weeks ago and loved it. Handles great in the corners and that supercharged six sounds great. Plus its almost $10k less fully loaded than a 640ix and CLS400 4MATIC

Benz. Mercedes' are classy, BMW's and Audi's are too douchey. Plus fuck paying luxury car money for a fancy VW.

cls anyday, most mature car, best looking and MB is king of cars

A7, no question. That car is fucking beautiful.

>A7
>buying overpriced VW

Get the cls or 6 series

A7 is sick, true head turner. Thinking about getting one for my parents

A7

CTS-V

audi samefag

Dumb frogposter

I'd opt for the RS5 instead of the A7.

You seemed to have posted the wrong image audifag

This.

No

nough

A7

lmao. SAD!

You have to go back.

well caddy is better and sexier and rare

I would stop being a faggot and get the newest E class.

this

>paying $100k for a cadillac

yea no thanks, if I'm spending that type of money i'll take an S7 every day of the week. In 10 years the cadillac will looked dated as fuck and ruined by niggers.

Memes

A7, love Audi interiors

lexus gs f

>paying $100k for a VW

Just as stupid

The CLS

Looks best inside and out

audi already looks fucking dated audi people are the proffesionals when it come to boring and bland design, niggers can't afford caddy anymore and I don't have niggers who would destroy it in europe, niggers in USA are too obssesed with new chrysler 300, jeeps and v6 chargers/challengers
and when we are talking about design cadillac owns the game, I saw a cadillac bls first time in person yesterday and even though its more than 10 years old still looks great and like new(can't say that about 10 year old audis + old audis make you look like a poorfag), also cadillac has better interior, handles better, is faster, probably more roomy, better engine...