January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkjrRs0Y4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=AWOcLSD_D1I
youtube.com/watch?v=LAUjQK3yQ0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The other trhead is still on fucking page ONE

2nd for Firion

Vieras are hot

youtube.com/watch?v=MkjrRs0Y4N0

whatever.

I'd let her yiff me

Nah. It was page 3 when I made the thread.

Best boy.

From left to right:
>playboy
>slut
>retard
>gay
>brooding gay
>jew
>cuck
>loli

At least the Carbuncle is cute

IXth for I will never get IX relics on RK

it's because of the "punished by staff members", right?!

A deal's a deal, kupo!

Is FFXV Moogle fair DLC shit finally on ?

I believe the party starts on the 20th or 22nd. I can't remember.

I want to ____ that bunny.

Culturally enrich?

yes you will

>Garnet's ass
jesus christ
also what version of IX is this? the graphics looks good

I wish, but it's been nearly two years and I only have a duped Divine Guardian and Steiner's Defender from the early IX events

>get to deck out our queen and open up some friend slots when the mega autists delete me
Seems like a win win desu

>Freya's hips

this is a top tier general.

and this a top tier black mage

and a garbage tier cosplay

>Ultimecia still isn't in RK, BE or Dissidia
Why is this allowed?

pretty fun game desu. Kind of sad its over

steam version

Nothing wrong with having a sense for economy.

>Want to pull
>Watch some retard blow 50k lapis on Ace banner on youtube
>Starts coughing with every shitty pull
>Literally being killed by Gumi
>No longer want to pull

God bless the people making these videos, they're doing a great service.

What's his deal anyway? Never played FFII, not heard great things about it.

david bowie razed his town, he, his gf, and his best friend who can talk to woodchucks join the resistance and fight back, that's it really.

the ff2 characters don't really have a lot going on. they fight the empire because the empire is taking over the world.

sorry, beavers.

>they fight the empire because the empire is taking over the world.
dunno what's the problem there. a unified world is a literally beter place for all.

Not out until next week, not sure what it's about beyond the stupid costumes though. Can't wait for people to start posting photos of themselves in the new shit though.

You should set up a record keeper account to just have something that you can do a single pull when you feel the urge to pull. I have that with a BE account that I gave up on a long time ago. Though the lapis count is starting to dwindle.

The emperor also uses demons and shit, it's supposed to be evil.

The Empire is run by David Bowie during his weird phase.

>he dislikes a brand new race and culture on the world

go away rebel scum, YOU are the real enemies of the people

How do you get that jacket anyway, is it Japan only?

the emperor is an asshole.
so much so that he somehow becomes ruler of hell after you kill him the first time.

I rerolled on the second Lightning banner since I never got anything good on my first account and I only played for the first couple of months before 5* bases were even a thing. Kept my original account to do random pulls on like you said. I pulled Luneth and two (2) Nocts on it.

I'm not pulling on it any more, it hurts me to see it get good shit when my new account doesn't. I'm literally only keeping it around to blow everything on Orlandu banner if my main fails me.

the emperor is a true hero. he did literally nothing wrong

Does this woke to start?

Ace and Seven are mediocre at best. Try again.

>mfw Brave Exvius gives 0 5*s and too many units can't be upgraded even to 5* let alone 6* unless they're part of a fucking banner
>mfw Mobius Global is a horrible nightmare of money gouging like "Pay only $75 for a new job!"
>mfw Record Keeper's draw rates are shit to the point where you will never draw a banner weapon without spending $100 if you're lucky
Mobius was so good in Japan too, they gave out summon tickets and magicite like candy. Why are global gachas such horseshit?

Just roll with whatever you get first and don't listen to what anyone here tells you.
They won't be happy untill you get a team of 5 precise characters of which you have less than 0.3% chance of drawing, each.

But in all honesty you're better off just waiting for 2/Feb and starting in FEH, 2 B quiet honest.

Don't stop rerolling until you see one of the following:

Luneth
Gilgamesh
Lightning
Noctis

Any of these units will carry your sorry ass hard. Once you get one, cease your rolling. Gather up as many tickets and lapis as you can and only spend them on the daily 250 pull until the upcoming Orlandu banner, then spill your seed.

The only downside to mobius is the special jobs and that's it!
I really don't understand why you guys make such a big deal out of it.

mobile games are money traps in general. be lucky you aren't addicted like some of the poor foolsin this thread.

more to the point, however, is that global players don't pay for the same things that japanese players pay for. they also play less, far far less.

What do japanese players pay for, user?

yeah but he also becomes the ruler of heaven so he must be a good guy

>the only downside is the thing people want most being restricted behind a paywall
I still play Mobius and you're right that otherwise it's pretty generous, but let's not pretend that the ridiculous paywall for the most anticipated jobs isn't a big deal.

Fuck you, in Japan Mobius you got the damn special job FREE with an event 10 roll and they handed out tickets and magicite like candy, to get the Judge job in global you'll probably need to spend $75 just like all the other special jobs, it's bullshit. The gift box was even cheaper.

Fate/Grand Order unironically has better drop rates. And that has fucking abysmal drop rates as it is.

I never played/finished :
>FF1
>FF2
>FF3
>FF4
>FF5
>FF6
>FF8
>FF9
>FF11
>FF14
>FF15

I'm not saying that it sucks, because it does.
But people still top tower events with the normal jobs. so it's really not even detrimental to gameplay in any way.

Other than 13, you played all the ones worth playing, so you're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWOcLSD_D1I

Good job completely missing the point, retard. A big part of why people play these games is nostalgia. Except in global the that nostalgia is locked behind a paywall, which is incredibly scummy and you should literally kill yourself for trying to defend Square for their Jewishness.

Did they nerf the farplane soul drop rate in Dalnyakaya cavern? I seem to remember them dropping like candy before, but now I can barely get two out of a full exploration massacre.

Japanese pay for the ability to achieve victory. Global players pay for what they feel is fun or enjoyable. This leads to japs spending more on pulls, revives, and so forth.

>there are people in this thread that hate Steiner

I'm not even defending them, you should kill yourself instead for being so fucking autistic about this shit.

>went to blow a ticket for the summon dally quest
>click 500 lapis pull by accident instead

FUCK

Where did that come from? Never heard of this before. Just wanted a reply? All you had to do was ask, user.

Summon a friend unit

>it's not that bad because you can still clear shit
how is that not defending them? That's like saying it would be ok if you couldn't pull OSBs in RK or base 5*s in BE without paying because strictly speaking they aren't necessary to clear anything.

honey, where's the sandwich I ordered you to bring ME? I still outrank you remember?

>it's autistic to not want jobs to be locked behind a SEVENTY FIVE (75) dollar pay wall

I can't hear you over all that clanking, you rusty cuck.

I usually do but I was at like 20+ tickets so I figured I'll go for a rare summon

I don't even do dailies anymore, I feel disgusted at this waste of lapis

>2 B
I see what u did ther

youtube.com/watch?v=LAUjQK3yQ0U

>"You shouldn't worry about the fact that special jobs are behind a $75 paywall cause SE NA are scumbags, you can beat the game as the default job anyway!"
In the Japan version of Mobius I was running a high rarity deck with the Judge job equipped, I was hoping when Global came around that I could regain that. But no, I gotta pay $75 to get back to where I fucking was, but that's totally fair because SE gives me 100 magicite every day so they have an excuse to never give out any magicite for anything else.
That's like saying "Oh you don't NEED to roll in Brave Exvius, you can beat the game with just 3* units" or "Fate/Grand Order can be beaten with bronze and silver units, so the gacha rate is ok!"

>get seven pretty easily
>stop pulling
>suddenly rolling in lapis.
guess i should stop doing the daily

>Record Keeper's draw rates are shit to the point where you will never draw a banner weapon without spending $100 if you're lucky
t. someone who doesn't play Record Keeper

You could have done 500 earth shrine runs with that lapis, that's like a total of 25% trust mastery :^)

>>mfw Brave Exvius gives 0 5*s and too many units can't be upgraded even to 5* let alone 6* unless they're part of a fucking banner
What the fuck am I even reading here?
There's plenty of 3* and 4* base units that go to 6*. I'm pretty sure 4* cap units are in the minority?

it was a bait post bro

Legitimately that's why I'm pissed mang, that would be 15% off my black cowl. Been trying to save up for a change

Name five 4 star caps other than Penelo.

I know right? I can't either.

Is anything in this general not bait?

Clyne, Russell, vivi, Fran, Maria

I've been cucked a lot

me

Bedile
Shadow Cyan Sabin
uhh.. I know there's two more but I can't remember their names. The red-mage looking fucker (something like Anzus) and that other guy with the sword and armor. Clyde?

Alright faggots, get rolling

I'll make these from time to time if people are interested

>"You don't play the game because you never drew every banner weapon like I did!"
Would you care to fund my fucking draws until I get a OBB then? Because I have not a single goddamn one.

Steiner is best. So happy I at least have one of his SSB's.

Loved his fight in the latest event.

Ariana's unit is pretty cute desu

>No Ignis.

Also, Iris and Agrias best grlls.

is the waifu roller here? can I get the Quistis pic in pic related?

Quit doing 3 pulls then, retard

Shantotto, Penelo, Maria, Bedile, Shadow Cyan Sabin.
There. Five.

OSBs are a meme tbqh

>No Beatrix No Tifa

>this

OSB aren't that useful. I rarely found myself using mine.