I'm a college grad with a new job who wants to ditch his boring 15 year old commuter

I'm a college grad with a new job who wants to ditch his boring 15 year old commuter.

Would I be a retard for looking at a Lexus RC F for a reliaboe luxury sport? Or am I retarded in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zg0Bt4Rv3U?t=4m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pigfat
>angry
>tiny windows
>no manual transmission

Only a little retarded, get an F-type with manuel

No at all, you will be a responsible adult who is buying a solid vehicle.

It is really versatile. In normal mode you get a car that is comfortable and refined for city driving. Put it on Sport + and you a car that is fun and dynamic. Also dat V8.

youtu.be/6zg0Bt4Rv3U?t=4m18s

Modern car's dont need caveman manual anymore

Then what's the point of buying a sports car

>Luxury coupe with NA V8
>Dat active rear wing
>Dat LFA gauge
>Dat sound
>Dat build quality
>Torque vectoring differential

Sure, go for it.

Get a load of this homo.

what's the point of buying a sports car with outdated and inferior technology

Get a manual 1jz sc300/400 and put the money not spent on paying your colloge loans.

>1990 STS miatas still competing and winning on the national level

t. hairdresser faggot with autotragic miata

Because it's a sports car, not a racing car.

GS F is more versatile with same power and arguably better performance. Chassis is one piece made for the GS, not pieces of several cars mashed together

But OP for real if you've never driven nice cars (which it doesn't seem like) and you're coming into nice money (which I'll take your word) you have so many options. I only know what I like so

F-TYPE S
Corvette Grand Sport
Shelby GT350R
Cayman GT4
AMG C63

would be some choices if I had sub $100,000 money

>taking a loan on a $60k+ vehicle before getting a home loan or working at your company for at least a year

But Manuel has such bad credit

Are you leasing or buying? It's probably pretty reliable for a sports car so I guess it's a good choice if buying. I wouldn't want a Lexus though, especially as a young college grad. The interior is shit, the exterior is ugly, and the Lexus owner stigma will never go away. Plus no manual option and apparently the RC F is really heavy for its size. I would get a Quadrifoglio instead

kek

Where

pants on head retarded

pay off any loans or buy a house

>gets first job
>buys a luxury car

I'm 25 and I work with 2 people that did this. One bought the Lexus you're considering and the other bought a 370z.

Both regretted the decision. Neither of them have the money for a home down payment now whereas the rest of us 20 somethings who were frugal already own.

The guy who owned the 370z sold it after he knocked his gf up. The Lexus got totalled (rear ended at a light) and the guy bought a much cheaper civic that he is happier with.

Don't be car poor. You're young. Save your money.

bump
i plan on getting a is f next year

I drive about 2 hours a day, mostly interstate with 70mph speed limits (most people cruise around 80).
My Fit has no problems with this. I just got a promotion so I've been thinking about upgrading.

Is there a car that:
1. Can handle relatively high speeds for extended periods of time
2. Gets decent gas mileage
3. Is reliable

Crz

Lexus IS350 F Sport

Ditch the car and move closer to work.

Have fun getting bored

What about a 7sp manual vette?

How is he going to instagram if he has to shift and steer?

I live in the city but work in a small town.
There is the "half way" point, but it's high dollar real estate and largely rural.