Apologize

apologize

>tfw still haven't watched it

Surely it can't be as bad as Veeky Forums makes it out to be. Surely.

its fine Veeky Forums is full of retarded autist

Episode 2 is terrible, the rest range between okay and good.

Start with the last 2 eps and then the special work your way back.

Skip ep2

it's basically the same as top gear was before

hasn't been funny for a while

I watch Street outlaws not this euro cuck shit

No, its fucking bad.

Each episode contains the exact same premise, or joke with very little variation.
Who the fuck thought this was going to be passable? I understand that some of this is due to the BBC fucking them over, aka they cant interview celebrities, but jesus christ that bid is super stale, especially with May's identical response each fucking time.

The worst part is they filmed all this shit months ago, and cant adjust to any criticisms.

Fucking show is absolute garbage.

Not really. Some episodes seemed useless and boring even when I watched them while being high. At least it's better than the new Top Gear.

It's literally the same thing. The only things that suck are all the lame celeb death "skits" and "the Americans" jokes. Also skip episode 2, that one is stupid as shit.

EVERYDAY WITH THIS SHIT

It's very good. If you liked old top gear, this is for you

> IT STINKS DOWN HERE, GOD, WHAT IS THIS???
> England

Based Seamus

straya here that was hilarious

It's not bad. It's just not good. You can watch it. Have to ask yourself, is that how you want to spend your time?

>Make Grand Tour thread
>Get warned about off-topic posts on Veeky Forums
why is this allowed?

Mod is on his period again

Too bad the amazon player is fucking shit and I have to dedicate a sizeable chunk on fast storage to get it in 4k

>not just pirating it

I have.

Same, i find anything over 1080p with decent bitrate with x264 is pointless

Why is the scene so retarded they cant do Larger X265 filesizes?

>Top Gear 2017
user how did you get it so early?

>old top gear
Presumably you don't mean the original series that began in 1977.

I think we can conclude that overall it improved from start to finish. The first few episodes were really acted and unfunny, but it came closer to their natural chemistry later on.

Good show, not as good as Top Gear was but getting there. Celebrity brain crash is dumb and needs to go. American and Clarkson need to be less shit during power laps. Episode 2 was awful. No other complaints.