/wfg/ - Warframe General

Annoying enemies edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/CGVcNPj.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3244022430_2-7-10-6-4-5-12-5-10-13-0-3-19-3-10-34-8-5-49-2-10-411-6-10-479-1-10-615-9-5_13-7-479-7-49-8-19-7-6-11-12-8-411-8-2-6-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-34
warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_2400242220_2-2-10-3-8-5-6-3-5-12-4-10-19-1-10-49-5-10-411-6-10-479-7-10-615-9-5-726-0-5_726-8-19-7-2-12-6-11-12-8-49-8-411-8-479-7-3-18-615-9_0/en/1-0-34/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nyx is best waiframe

Seconding

Pistol Riven Mod from daily, bets on what it is?

>The Nova premium skin will never come to PS4

>nullifiers needing a sweet spot
Can people really be this bad?

>criticises tom for not having a DPS based list
>makes his own list
>doesnt have dps numbers
>wants the person looking at the list to do all the dps research
>is less than 20% as comprehensive as topgun
>superior
2/10 shitpost

All they needed to do was finally release the miter aug, but they decided to do this shit instead. Still mad, now the miter will be forever useless.

>NEVER EVER

>Have to scan fragments to gain access to Phobos
>Been exploring every level fully but not a single fragment in 10+ missions

Shit game.

the most I would pay for any other riven is like, 50p normally, but I'll be damned if I ever find a fucking zarr riven as good as this. The Zarr is the best fucking gun.

plus I got 4k plat from the 75% off coupon I had, so it's not like I worked hard for the plat.

but yeah, I did jew myself pretty hard.
cestra with -recoil, +reload, +slash, and -damage to grineer.

Git gud

good
it was trash before the hobbit edit, never improved

it's actually based on damage and performance though. Numbers aren't shown because there's too much clutter, and you can easily calculate the numbers yourself on wfbuilder, and there's a certain degree of variability in builds such as punchthrough or the Tigris builds.

>Numbers aren't shown because there's too much clutter
bullshit. youre lazy and just want to draw attention away from the topgun list

Animal Instinct

Single Magnus

The right side of her body looks like something out of KLK

>not wanting a Tonkor/shotgun buff

The weak point will be hidden in level geometry half the time anyway

feel free to test them yourself. Each of the rifles in the pic has >20k DPS using good builds. Shotguns blow past it. The comparison of V.Hek vs. Hek is similarly based on DPS numbers, you can check for yourself.

I don't see the problem here.

Unless you're complaining that it doesn't look enough like Satsuki, in which case that's fair.

It is reminiscent of burning. The dark side look like the light was burnt up and is flaking off.

I enjoyed my first watch of KLK and then just recently rewatched the first couple of episodes again and realized how shit it was.

>20k dps
nigga i hope you joking

i bet i get the braton mk1 to 20k dps

>AOE is good
>the only shotgun with percentage health scaling AOE is bad
:^)

I have a problem with the purge precept, do I make a ticket, or do I just wait?
The game is stuck where ordis tires to murder me.
No timer, no opening door, nothing but ordis killing me over and over again while tormenting me with futuristic tai chi music.

reasons to use topgun:
-suggestions for good weapons, including primary, melee, archwang, melee
-suggestions for fun weapons

reasons for using tqs weapon list:
-suggestions for good weapons, but only primary
-a suggestion to go to WFbuilder if you want dps numbers

>superior

he doesnt actually know DPS numbers, its just a buzzword for him just like "objetively"

It doesn't come into it's own as a show until episode 7, imo. I wanted to drop it before I watched that far, but after that I started appreciating the way the subverted and poked fun at a lot of the tropes in those first episodes.

It also has the best "recap" episode of any anime I've ever seen

Dash Polarity for Corrosive Projection is a pretty good idea, because you can run Energy Siphon solo if you like.

I can definitely see the logic behind Rage/QT but what I found with enough power strength was that the energy income on it wasn't enough to be worth it especially now that Zenurik is a thing. I went with extra duration and strength instead: warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3244022430_2-7-10-6-4-5-12-5-10-13-0-3-19-3-10-34-8-5-49-2-10-411-6-10-479-1-10-615-9-5_13-7-479-7-49-8-19-7-6-11-12-8-411-8-2-6-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-34

What I try to do is cast Vex Armour or Elemental Ward, wait ~30 seconds, and then cast the other so that I always have the energy to refresh and if anything does go wrong I have coverage from at least one survivability skill. Up to you how much you want to invest in Chroma though, and what works for me may not work for you.

>memeing strike doesn't work with Landslide anymore
Fuck.

Try going left?

its the best part of the quest anyway, fuck you DE for this Lost bullshit

Thanks for the spoiler

F
doesnt work with redeemer anymore either

nope. MAYBE if you use absolutely garbage builds like VA and Bane mods, but even then I highly doubt it.

weapon guides should be based on performance, of which DPS/TTK is a huge factor in.

like, I can move, but the shit door won't open
no timer REEEEEE

It's much worse.

Ack and Brunt needs to have Final Harbinger next to it's name, there's no point to using it without it.

>weapon guides should be based on performance
funny, i thought you didnt use DPS and TTKs on your list
i repeat, 2/10

Endo replaced Fusion Cores a while ago, and you can melt mods down for Endo as well. The long and the short of it is that it takes less Endo to max things out than the old equivalent in fusion cores, but the credit cost went up.

Easily. I have a Riven that pushes it past that.

Sounds like support time, yeah.

At least Seer has some hidden fanbase and dump stats.

But I do. Are you even literate? Rifles are almost entirely based on DPS numbers because they're very simple weapons. Shotguns are more difficult to calculate because of damage fall-off and spread, but still based on DPS. In fact, the only weapons NOT based solely on calculated DPS are Tigris P and the launchers, which have several factors that cause warframe builder to be a poor indication of damage.

have any of you farmed for the John Prodman autograph yet?

then dont say 20k dps for fucks sake. my soma build was around 40k i think

also, add the highest DPS you can get with the weapon next to it. if you dont know it, why is the weapon on the list? or is it a FEELING?

The best part is that Prodman himself is super weak when compared to the other enemies in the index.

ill put it on the fun part, but ack and brunt is crit capable without the stance

>Shotguns are more difficult
go to warframe builder friend, you can even use snipping tool to copy paste them onto the list

>tfw when people only have one poster

The guide specifically says AT LEAST 20k dps for rifles. "Highest DPS possible" isn't included because the highest calculatable DPS uses mods like VA and Bane mods, which are worthless. Weapons guides are ultimately based on performance, of which DPS forms a significant but not entire portion.

Anyway, repostan the superior top gun list.

>inb4 people say it's too short
It's an example of what a weapons list SHOULD be. Based on DPS/TTK/performance, with explanations of more complex weapon builds/mechanics. I don't have the time or will to actually make a comprehensive list.

A weapons chart should NOT be a random assortment of weapons thrown together with no criteria or explanation.

>MR5 Volt
>literally never jumps, just walks everywhere
>took nearly 11 minutes to do a basic fucking mobile defense because he'd grab the data thing and walk around

When are we expecting ansnnouncement for the next Prime access and Unvaulting?

shotguns have spread and fall-off, which are not taken into account in wfbuilder and significantly inflate its damage numbers. But to be fair to wfbuilder, I don't think the gottfaust calculator takes that into account either

>no criteria or explanation
>not reading the thing you are criticizing
wew lad, your going for gold
come back when you do

The aids chair just called my cripple kid a demon when I went in with the kid
>(The demon is awake? How?)
How do I eject this piece of shit out of my ship

you think this will be enough for a bug ticket?

about a month.

>Aiding Grineer on the blueprint invasion
>Last mission about to extract
>Suddenly Zanzuka
>As soon as it spawn, a Grineer Heavy Gunner just ground pounds and puts the mutt down

Are the Jews even trying?

>it's a "muh vague, generalized disclaimer allows me to completely ignore the fundamentals of making any sort of objective guide" episode

>no time to test
>time to post the same thing over and over on Veeky Forums under continuous criticism without adding good suggestions

Bugger off

If i read your ticket id ask for a recording just to laugh at the situation

I agree with the aids chair. Remove demon taters.

I've made multiple suggestions to the topgun guide. FFS the entire fucking picture is a suggestion on HOW to make a weapons guide

Can you get me that md5 image hash
Please and thx

whats the fastest way to kill 60 seekers?

Thanks for powering through with your superior list.

Final Harbinger legitimately makes the SilvaAegis usable, it's way way way better than eleventh. It's like comparing Crimson Dervish to the pointed bird stance or whatever.

probably with a gun

Seek bears

Seek them out.

you're kidding right?
literally two clicks do it yourself

There's a certain level range where seekers start spawning in Grineer missions, might be the lvl 15-17 survival on Mars off the top of my head.

Google Site:reddit com/r/Warframe seekers, if that doesn't work inaros quest.

Don't know if the wiki has any useful suggestions

>not making the chair fear you

Cuck.

>expecting filterfags to have an ounce of intelligence

is anyone planning on going to tennocon and trolling TQ's new weapon list? I feel like he's making it pretty easy to get a twofer by trashing rivens somehow at the same time

yes, it is
there is one mention of an acutal DPS number here

>my numbers and opinions are relevant
>nobody else's opinions or numbers are relevant
>i'm always right about everything, because i am the professor

That's the thing. The topgun chart isn't based on numbers AT ALL

Is this good?
warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_2400242220_2-2-10-3-8-5-6-3-5-12-4-10-19-1-10-49-5-10-411-6-10-479-7-10-615-9-5-726-0-5_726-8-19-7-2-12-6-11-12-8-49-8-411-8-479-7-3-18-615-9_0/en/1-0-34/

I know I should really forma the aura slot but I mostly play solo and with this damage multiplier I could probably kill level 130 heavies with a mk-1 furis

Shitters, please. The tonkor is the best weapon in the game.
>b-but I killed a lvl 1 lancer with my lanka!!!!!
Your opinion literally does not matter

Shoulda waited for 6666

>posting an oldass screenshot with your image
>lame bait
>expecting shitters to post here, the haven of the #1 clan in warframe
hmm it really thermal drills my vault

where do I find a large mass of Seekers to crush into a katamari for the king of the cosmos

[DLC intensifies]

A: It doesn't claim to be. Just a list of weapons that are good enough to be viable for high-level stuff. Not that it means much any way, thanks to enemy level scaling eventually the only thing that will kill is a Covert Lethality dagger on a target open for finishers, and
B: You're still a moron who refuses to listen to what other people say.

Go on, squid-man. Dump your ink of doctored images and try to derail the thread before the predators can hone in on your arguments. It's your only trick, because the stuff you say has no merit at all.

it's almost as if it even SAYS that on the chart you illiterate queer

How has the tonkor changed since then? it didn't
How have arcane boilers changed since then? they didn't
The same numbers back then are done now. Ok I'm basically lying about this, the numbers would be even higher now because of bladed rounds.

You can go back to redd*t any time and post your """"good weapon"""" list all day long for that redd*t gold. Because you sure as hell won't be getting a Veeky Forums pass at this pace.

[buh nah, buh nah ne nah nah nuh neh nuh nah neh nah nah naaaaaah]

You can't really go wrong with stacking power strength on a Chroma.

I'd suggest not going for the Energy Conversion though, and using that slot for something that will work all the time. I use it more for Channeled builds or on Nekros, YMMV.

>Just a list of weapons that are good enough to be viable for high-level stuff

It's like you retards have no clue what I'm actually fucking criticizing, and why that shitty disclaimer is meaningless:

THE WEAPONS CHART NEEDS TO HAVE SOME SORT OF CRITERIA. THE TERMS "GOOD" AND "VIABLE" ARE MEANINGLESS IF YOU DON'T DEFINE THEM. YOU CANNOT JUST THROW WEAPONS TOGETHER AND CALL THEM "GOOD" WITHOUT SAYING WHY.

Actually, DE finally nerfed AOE getting the headshot bonus while hitting anywhere. This is different from the "doesn't count as headshots for challenge" nerf but it affected Tonkor and a lot of other weapons.

Now you actually have to hit heads/weak points

A weapon is good because it deals more damage than the other weapons in its class.

That changed the point...how? You can still get headshots with tonkor and boilers still have a head to headshot onto along with every other enemy in the game except for the sentients.

except the topgun list doesn't utilize damage at all in its comparisons. Straight from the creator's mouth

It's almost as though everyone else is capable of understanding "Good" and "Viable" means that with the right mods and enough Forma those are the ones that can be taken far into post-DEAC.

>buh buh there's no dps!
>or TTK!

Doesn't need to be. Anything with ~20K DPS is fine.

Some might have more utility though, which pairs well with a weapon that has tons of power.

>addresses one thing
>baits with another
holy shit Overkill really want to sell me that new safe.

>new player: man I need a sniper for this Sortie. Oh look a list of good snipers.
>I want a new primary, I tried the Tonkor and it was cool so what else can I use
>I want something fun

Perhaps we need a comprehensive tier list for weapons, digested also for Riven disposition and ideal rolls

Or there's a beginner friendly list here

>invalidates the damage numbers because of """"outdated screenshot""""
>get btfo by facts
>claim bait

k

I'm not buying Michael Myers Overkill.