/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/wnDiE4z.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck danganronpa :)))))))) everythings fictional now :)))))) ahahahahah look, you the audience is talking about how you want more hope and despair :)))))))) fuck you :)))))
>btw make sure to buy my next game
Genius, Kodaka is absolutely genius. The writing is clever and post-modern, with the subtle metacommentary expertly complementing the deconstruction of not only Danganronpa as a game, but Danganronpa as concept. My favorite part was the part when the audience are criticized for enjoying the story in a story-based game and wanting sequels when the game sets up clear sequel hooks. When we SAY we want a resolution to the series, Kodaka says we are ACTUALLY saying "i want infinite danganronpas, the danganronpa must never end lest you be put to death, kazutaka" Truly we, the viewer are nothing more than animals who enjoy Danganronpa for the death we see, which we revel in. The lord (Kodakaa) giveth and he taketh away, in this case taking away the reality of the Danganronpa series, a game within a game, a punishment, a purgatory for the sins of giving Kodaka money for his video games. Spike Chunsoft aka REICH kim jong UNsoft, lead by none other than Satan himself, have ordered the pure and holy writer Kodaka to milk Danganronpa for all it's worth as they count their money. Team Danganronpa represents this. I stand in solidarity with Kodaka's plight, and in his support will never again buy a game that he writes.

This is the last time I visit this shitty general.
Goodbye,/drg/.
USO DA YO

Fuck it,I'll stay for one last thread.

Would you?

yes

CAN SOMEONE EVEN REMOTELY PLEASE HELP THAT BITCH OUMA
>is a rando normie with maybe a good sense of humor
>kidnapped into a killing gang
>gets lobotomized into a shsl despair
>apparently has a goddamn ball of it
>cries fake ass bitch tears when called out for anything
>lays the smackdown on people saying stupid shit at all times
>can't even feel bad for our girl Kaede's brutal BTFOing
>keeps jobbing people when it's the last thing you should do in a killing game
>calls the most thicc girl a bitch and makes her cum by it
>steals videos, locks, wax sex dolls and virginities from under people's noses
>rubs salt in the wounds of a good maid just trying to keep everyone alive
>exposes an assassin by trolling her so hard he gets strangled in public
>partakes in a satanic ritual to raise the dead even though he's already been summoned from hell
>fakes his death for the highest keks not minutes after somone died
>takes credit for a murder he didn't do because why the fuck not
>makes gentlest giant strangle some bitch to death with toilet paper and gets away with killing two people
>knocks the astronaut with space aids down from the ground and makes him cough blood
>gets strangled by the assassin again because fuck it why not get a new fetish
>cuts himself for the love of a lil bitch detective
>goes full creepypasta.exe and causes saihara to wet his pants
>madmans himself into the mastermind role in chapter 5
>shot in the arm and back with two poison arrows and walks that shit off
>uses BITES ZA DUSTO for his complex suicide plan
>agrees to get crushed to death by a hydraulic press for chuckles
>insists that his crazy be kept up even after death
>even by dying, he kills off the best bro of the game
>is a madman of such high caliber that all of his ruses were ruses and he was trying to end the game the whole time. maybe.

H E L P H I M

Reminder that she died for nothing.

Yes.

For real though, why does he wear the mask? Is it even explained in the game?

never foget my gurl, tenko!

why is the idea of her fucking either shuichi or every guy in the cast repeatedly to get pregnant hot

Sweet jesus, is the user who drew this still around? I need more of their art in their life. I found the blog of the drawfag who made that crossdressing pic but not this one.

But to answer the question, yes. I would utterly destroy him in the most loving way possible.

To hide his mouth wearing lipstick?

I want to see how he'll look with it on too. I did a quick sketch - maybe like this?

Isn't it that when he drops it,her sister's personality pops up?

oh yes

>inb4 he posts it in every thread

This carefree, childlike smile truly reminds me that Kokichi Ouma is a /good boy/.

SO CUTE
CUTE
U
T
E

Would you?

DRV3 in a nutshell

This is adorable??? Wtf, stop, it's too pure. I want to pat his head.

This was drawn by the Hatoful Boyfriend creator

I am here currently drawing sexy maid Kirumi

:^)

Good stuff, user.

I wasn't thinking of that,but not a bad idea.
Nah,I'm going to watch LWA after this.
Speaking of LWA,which player does /drg/ use to watch anime or other stuff?

I use MPC with KCP.

Heart pupils are truly a miracle of the universe

everytime i make a fake spoiler

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Somehow this makes sense
Korekiyo and shuu would be friends

Girl Ouma? No way. Boy Ouma? In half a heartbeat.

Oh good! Not only is your art awesome but you have impeccable taste in characters. Cheers, user! I look forward to seeing that pic.

You are pretty good at it.

If rantarou recorded videos of himself before the killing game started, how did he predict what clothes he would be wearing during the killing game?

So, how does everyone here feel about the influx of people using the general that probably haven't used Veeky Forums much before?

You just want me to stay here,don't you?

Is V3 the BL VN, or the otome of Dangan Ronpas?

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2008

Holy shit, I thought that art style looked familiar?? That man sure likes his crazy pretty boys, doesn't he? A DR/HB crossover would be lit. I've always kinda wanted to see Gundham and Anghel interact.

What

They will be gone in a week or two.

They should acknowledge that and refrain from posting.

reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moa's a dude?

oumafags/tulpafags vs everyone else

As a /feg/ regular during FE13-14 release era I can assure you no other general can scientifically get as bad as /feg/. So, I don't really give a fuck.

Same here

>is a madman of such high caliber that all of his ruses were ruses and he was trying to end the game the whole time. maybe.
Elaborate

What matters is that we're all a happy family!
Anons! Namefags! Tripfags! Discorders!
All united!

the fujoposting is a bit much at times, but i appreciate that they make an attempt at keeping their foreign qualities under the covers. i haven't seen anyone waltzing around putting question marks at the end of every sentence??? so i feel i can live with them for now.

I have no idea and am too lazy to factcheck. And trying to use gender neutral pronouns made the sentence come out clunky so I said fuck it.

DUDE

[spoilers][/spoilers]

LMAO

The era of waifuposting is over, fujoposting now reigns supreme. Seriously, it's not that uncommon on Veeky Forums now. Look at what happened to /pg/.

Been here for a few months, don't have a Tumblr, quit Reddit. I'm glad I came in time for the ride.

Getting kind of tired of all the fujoshit and trapfaggotry desu.

i.imgur.com/wnDiE4z.png

Hey, at least Goroposting keeps it alive.

Boys are better this time around.

I've been on /u/ since 2011.
Nice to be here.

>All the fanart starting to pop up
Guess they calmed down

Source?

ASSEMBLE MIUBROS

"Hey, you! Whip out your dick!"
I think I had a dream about Miu and Kiibo and I don't know why.
Also nice pic, OP.

Be the change you want to see, my man. Write yuri fic. Post tits. Discuss waifus. Be free.

post kaede lewds. does anyone have the CG of her with only her bra?

You're given the opportunity to make cupcakes with her.
Accept or decline?

Fucking hell, I have an internet friend who has fallen victim to the disease of putting multiple question marks at the end of each phrase she writes. I feel like tumblr is making her brain problems even worse.

ぼくです

Like I said,I'm leaving,so one last time...
THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

tfw Sakuya and Togami have the same VA

Best boy!
I want to hug Kiibo!

I'm halfway through a Kiibo/Miu lewdfic. I swear I'll finish it. Swear.

Is it reasonable to think Kiibo has a tongue or tongue-like apparatus that could, theoretically, eat her out?

Eh, some people have probably been here for a while, it's just that they can post about their husbandos without being told to fuck off as much as they used to. As long as they don't act like obvious tumblr/reddit users, I couldn't give less of a shit. It's not like it's any different from the waifuposting.

Sounds like it'll be an interesting read.

Sure, why not. Lucky bastard.

Kiibo is for____!

Hugs!

Loving tenderly all night long.

Get her off of that site mang, you don't want her to turn into a make-believe tranny and eventually stop talking to you. The same thing once happened to me ;_;

Head patting.

someone from an old thread asked for ouma to be punched like nemu from euphoria so here u....go

i think ill do the human kiibo one next.. i hope no one minds me posting this//

Pure and consensual hand holding! Good night kisses on the forehead! Ice cream dates in the park that he can't eat but he appreciates being there with you anyway! Sexual harassment!

Destroying Danganronpa once and for all!

Really wanting a korekiyo nsfw fic but the boy is pretty fucking difficult to write

good night /dr/ i hope this thread is still alive when i wake up and full of memes and our usual shitposts

have a good night/day

Of course! It would be foolish not to.

I never used this site prior to DR3, but it's only recently that I started to actively participate instead of lurking quietly.

Being forgotten.

Gentle love and gentle bullying!

>Nagito in Rantaro's clothes
HELP I CAN BE ONLY THIS WET

PERFECTION

you are some good shit user

oh hey,that was me.
Well,it's a good farewell gift,I guess.

Okay, these Hatoful Boyfriend parallels are just getting uncanny now. That's awesome.

You know.

Your art is nice but please fix how you speak, keep your origins in your pants

One of these things is not like the others.....

Of course.
Right after I'm done fucking the shit out of her

same. i've been watching his ftes to get in character but it doesn't translate very well