/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5okp22/explanation_for_20170117_downtime
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33542-elysium-is-likely-selling-bis-raid-items/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12148651
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for retail

the dream is dead

crestfall when

WHEN WILL WE UPDATE THE OP TO GET RID OF THOSE FUCKING AWFUL LEVELING SPECS

So i got caught in the banwave for no reason.
Is it too late to reroll on freshfresh?
How is the server? How much autism are in the Veeky Forums guilds? Which race/class combo is in short supply?

this

You're a fucking idiot if you don't level with a pvp spec

>all the shilling and dickriding on the elysium forums

It's because their nervous that everyone is going to abandon ship and their time on the server will be for nothing, isn't it?

So what the FUCK is everybody doing?

strawpoll.me/12148651
strawpoll.me/12148651
strawpoll.me/12148651
strawpoll.me/12148651

>ruin everything under 2 weeks
russians i swear

kys Meer

It's not to late
servers fine could use more people though
a lot of autism but you can ignore the really big shitters
FUCKING NONE STOP ASKING THIS FUCKING QUESTION THE SERVER IS OVERPOPULATED YOU CAN'T BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE YOU HAVE TO GET INVITES BY BEING THE ONLY GUY AROUND AT THE TIME OR NOT BEING A FUCKING SHITER.
it's always druid in comparison to the others

>think I'm an all powerful soldier of light
>warrior says she needs to take a break
>go out on my own
>ambushed, captured and bullied to sopping shreds by female orc rogues and laughing femundead mages

reminder we're not playing this shit server anymore, hackers, devs selling BiS underhanded, infested with chink gold sellers

Yeah basically. Just get out while you still can honestly.

what is this autism

>500que
DEAD SERVER
E
A
D

>it's a "my first private server was nost" episode

actual blizzlike flight paths. i think they finally made any flight path connect to any flight path in BC or wrath

(US/EU/AU) hardcore raiding guild is recruiting! All exceptional players welcome, currently looking for high level healers and a hunter to join us in clearing the current content. Contact Lazermeme/Eso/Ak for more information.

>sole purpose was to get server first
>even went Alliance to get all the best members
>still couldn't get server first MC

you cucks should reform under a new name this is embarrassing

So you are okay with playing on a 1x rate "blizzlike" server while everyone else cheats and gets away with it?

That's fine and all but you must admit you are a literal cuckold and should promptly neck yourself.

How efficient would it be levelling as prot?

>joining guilds that dont get server 1sts

don't play this shit server, wait for hellground in 2-3 days from now

What's the point of cheating? If I could get a full t2 character I'd probably just mess around with pvp and then get bored in a week or two with nothing to work towards.
Besides, they're all getting banned. And no guild will recruit you because they'll look at your realmplayers and see that you're not legit.

>no "fuck wow forever"

>no server first

lmao like i'd apply to you shitters

>don't worry guys, SURELY the next server we hop to will be good!

yeah I can't wait to play hordeground

>alliance are so scared of competition they get their other competition to join together for world first
>to top it off, they had exploiters in the group

can alliancucks redeem themselves?

Where to level as a 32 paladin?
I seem to get swarmed by horde everywhere. I don't mind fighting, just gets old when there are packs everywhere locking shit down. I'm ok with grinding as well but everywhere I've checked on either has horde hunter/mages grinding already or one chink nelf hunter who shadowmelds while horde rape and then leave then back to grinding (smart, really, but fuck chinks anyhow).
No one in my small guild wants to group up for anything and I doubt mandate would be a step up in anything but guildchat banter.

>poleground
>tbc private server

I want to play vanilla not some half broken slavshit without a functioning core

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Nost and Corecraft killed pirate servers?

MC exploits are nostlike.

This is what you faggots asked for.

what were blizzard smoking to ever give vancleef so many adds?

>What's the point of cheating?
The ones cheating are shitters.

It's like when you were 12 and fantasized about having all the epics, while in reality it actually makes it boring because you end up having no goals.

The warlock was in a guild that could apparently not kill Rag without his npc spells.

>one faggot did a boo boo on Anathema
>suddenly doomsayers everywhere

I dunno what you cucks are doing but freshfresh is comfy as fuck and fun.

Shouldnt u be in Desolace or STV still ?

easy way to add difficulty to a fight. see dark souls 2

post yfw you realised nost almost got us good legacy servers but instead the community turned their back on them for a shitty server called Elysium
you can almost taste the regret and the tears,

Play on Anathema!!!

>Legacy servers
That's never going to happen son.

it's not about some hacker fucking around, it's about elys team showing their real face.

>8k+ players on anathema
/elyg/ are a bunch of delusional retards, surprise.

It's not difficult at all.

The way we did the fight in vanilla is we had a healer stand on top of a canon and tank would only focus on VanCleef.

Healer pulls aggro, adds walk to canon and just stand there looking at healer since they can't reach him. They would despawn after we killed VanCleef.

>g-guys dont leave p-please everythings f-fine
>p-please i dont w-want to be alone

Yeah man I was just about to cook you guys up some nice legacy servers, well as soon as you maxed out your Artifact Power that is.

Yeah that was the whole point of the post, try reading.

are you implying elysium isn't broken slav shit?

They weren't going to be a thing ever.

>tfw you get full 10 slot bag setup

Elysium actually runs on a core made for Vanilla, unlike Hellground which is running some kind of mutant half baked uplifted core

>10 slot bags
Get a job, fucking hobo

>It's not difficult at all.
>just abuse this terrain

you know that the designers actually wanted you to FIGHT the encounter right?

Honestly everyone in that raid group should get banned since they were complacent with having a cheater in their raid.
Either that, or at least remove all of the items gained from that raid and give them all a 1 month ban

I don't care if Veeky Forums leaves, I don't play with any of you since you're shit at the game.

It's Valkyrie. You knew what you were getting into.

you Elysium cucks will be telling yourselves that for years, REMEBER WHEN NOST asked the community to repent stop being pirates and to really reach out they didn't, now Elysium is the best you guys WILL EVER GET

ownedcore vip forum post, nost staff member said they're going after any big private servers, not just elysium

I was in desolace, it was swarmed. I can try it again, maybe I was just unlucky. I had some really fun fights, just most of them resulted in a herd of horde fucking my butt.

I don't understand. Why are people staying on Elysium, a server that will only release an undertuned MC and an undertuned BWL for its entire existence.

>alex is going ham on elysium
the fuck

Blizzard won't release legacy servers. It would fuck with their current business plan.
But you can be delusional as much as you want.

Holy shit that is believable.

Take a screenshot for us my man

retard

honestly you pretending to have even an inkling as to what a company's business plan is just makes YOU sound delusional.
the irony is pretty staggering actually

>Undertuned MC
MC was undertuned since it's inception in Vanilla, user. It's balanced for a group of people who have gear on, have some talent points spent and there's 40 of them.

AhahaHA!

Aimed Shot always triumphs!

Priest? Dead!
Warlock? Cut in half!
Mage? Annihilated!
Ah, a druid! Scare Beast for you! BOO! Attacking the beast MASTER in beast form, how stupid!

always knew he was /ourguy/

alex cares
/ourguy/

Are you an idiot, user? Their current plan is to shit out xpacks. Having people actually invest time into legacy servers means they won't buy xpacks.
That's where the bulk of their money comes now with the dwindling subs. This and cash shop which won't be there for Legacy.
So no, they won't release them until next expansion flops, and that just won't happen until 2050.

Blizzard has the money. What's stopping them from unofficially hiring someone who is really fucking good at this stuff to hack into databases and shit. I doubt security of private server is that good.

Something like this is way more damaging than DDOS, especially if it keeps happening.

>always assumed Alex was a shill for elysium
>turns out he speaks the truth
eternally /ourguy/
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

does improved battle shout work?

No but thanks for removing all suspicion that you really are just some delusional retard.
that doesn't really have any idea at all of what anyone not even the fucking janitor at blizzard is doing

you're Veeky Forums too, so doesn't that mean you're shit at the game as well

>implying blizzard even gives a shit at this point
the server has been killing itself off from day 1
why waste money killing something when it wants to suicide on its own?

do you people seriously belive company like blizzard gives a shit? it's fucking laughable
it's like google hiring hackers to hack yandex because they take 1% of google's worldwide search share

im level 40 and have 28g HOW DO I GET MY MOUNT HELP

Because if that ever got leaked that they did that it would have immense consequences.
Not in anyway worth it.

They earn the money from expansion sales nowadays.
But ok, you can still pretend retail has more than 2mil subs.

>he hasnt maxed out Artifact Power

Literally in a week you cuck

What consequences? The maybe 100k private server crowd being cross at blizzard and not buying WoW?
They wouldn't anyway. They lose nothing at all.

dumb Kyoukoposter.

Did you not notice that the tide has turned and now that attitude is popular? He changes his tune very quickly.

>Blizzard hires hackers
Yeah what consequences?

>the guy calling other people delusional
was in fact the most delusional person in the thread,
really makes you think.

>implying he's not right

>search for post
>-1 points
>look on frontpage or whatever
>posts on how thankful they are and how elysium is the best
what the actual fuck, it's like a fucking hugbox

This is why nost left.

Sorry but it's the truth. WoW has lost a lot of subs, and thus xpack sales have gained importance.
Legacy servers hinder those sales, so it's not going to happen.

>what the actual fuck, it's like a fucking hugbox
well of course man, it's REDDIT.

why didn't they just say that rather than muh piracy bullshit

Because it's not the reason.

no need to be sorry, you can't help being delusional.

You realize during WoD was the most successful quarter WoW ever had in terms of profit? The cuckolds who still play that game dump assloads of money into cash shop mounts and pets and character boosts, and all that garbage. The game is making more money now even with a fraction of subscribers.

1) Go to ''C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF''
2) Locate and open ''Config.wtf'' (Wordpad works just fine)
3) On a new line type/paste the following...
SET TargetNearestDistance "800.000000"
4)Save and close
5)Start up wow
6)Try tab targetting

I remember doing this in vanilla and it worked fine but is it allowed on Elysium?

Because saying "yeah they hacked us and your characters may be compromised" is a smart choice.

considering that is what happened, yes? why lie to save the other person's face?