You have a choice of daily driving a BMW i3 (non REx) or a Nissan Leaf for a year. Which do you choose?

You have a choice of daily driving a BMW i3 (non REx) or a Nissan Leaf for a year. Which do you choose?

A FUCKING L E A F

Walk

Neither because neither one of them has enough range for my daily mileage

The leaf is basically an electric ford festiva on botox and 20 years of donuts.

I'd take my chances with the i3.

>175/60r19
It's like it's really on pizzacutters.

HAHAHAAH the snow tire options are 155/70r19

Fucking spare tires.

i3

I was chasing one on a touge once and they are surprisingly nimble. Hopefully the guy lived nearby though cuz it was prolly out of power at the end

I would rather take a chevy bolt.

but in this scenario an i3

BMW i3. The leaf is a better car, but I love the i3. Not because it's good or because I'm a badgewhore, but because the i3 is easily one of the worst cars ever conceived, crafted from a company built upon the idea that they build nice vehicles. I like the i3 becase it really was true shit, with no redeeming qualities

if its only for a year id take the i3. if i had to own it and deal with cost of maintenance i would go with the leaf

>mfw literal alphonso picks fucking gm

I choose the Chevy Bolt.

This, if you're going to drive a stupid fucking meme of an EV, why not drive the most heinous shitpost ever conceived?

My co-worker has literally had sex with every female co-worker of the last year because of his i3. All he needs to do is get them in the car and they're dripping wet.

My thoughts exactly. A perverse part of me wants to save for a while and buy one(depreciation hits them hard) to keep just so I can say I own one of the worst cars ever mass produced.

It probably wouldn't look so bad without the dip in the back window and the two-tone color scheme.

Death

Can I buy a 2K prius and jam a 3K cummins into the back instead?

The i3. If I'm stuck in a gutless electric shitbox I might as well be comfy in it.

It's not the car...

a civic for 3k

i3 because rwd and tiny tires
skidz

one of the worst looking? probably.
But definitely not the "worst car"

Leaf because it blends in with the other modern nu-male cars and doesn't look like a trainwreck from the future.

isn't tuning something like an i3 easy as shit compared to a normal hatchback of it's size?

Definitely the i3.
It looks better.
It handles better.
The 94Ah Version has a greater range, and the i3 has superior overall build and interior quality.

There's a 10 grand price difference between those two for a reason.

i3, best interior ever

hmm that's a very good question user

i3 looks a whole lot better so it

i3, because my family already owns one
If anyone has any questions hit me up. It has the range extender.