PlayStation Vita General 2900 - Bed of Roses Edition

>Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Stardew Valley PS Vita Version Being Investigated
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/01/19/stardew-valley-ps-vita-version

>Touhou Genso Wanderer ‘Partners’ trailer
youtu.be/HTURiZiIImk

>Musou Stars second trailer;Lu Bu,Ii Naotora,Oda Nobunyaga, and Laegrinna details
gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-second-trailer-lu-bu-ii-

>Atelier Firis DLC Set #2 now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/atelier-firis-dlc-set-2-now

>Sony announces Taipei Game Show 2017 stage schedule
gematsu.com/2017/01/sony-announces-taipei-game-show-2017

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2017/01/19/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-gets

>Uncanny Valley Launches in February
dualshockers.com/2017/01/19/uncanny-valley-launches

>Velocity 2X is Getting a Physical Launch
dualshockers.com/2017/01/19/velocity-2x-getting-physical

>Specter of Torment Launching in April
dualshockers.com/2017/01/19/shovel-knight-specter-of-torment-ap

>Death Mark first details,screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/01/death-mark-first-details-screenshots

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-second-trailer-lu-bu-ii-
youtube.com/watch?v=SksJmbO10xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks
Let's see now

No game list though?

Someone is reporting the thread

I swear to god vitagen

If the thread keeps getting deleted I'll probably just leave Vitagen for a little while.

>Musou Stars second trailer;Lu Bu,Ii Naotora,Oda Nobunyaga, and Laegrinna details
>gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-second-trailer-lu-bu-ii-

Do you think it'll get localized and with a physical?

I've got a backup thread ready if needed
You can also report the faker

>Let's see now

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
I love you Vitagen!

Localized maybe, physical doubtful.

Not even middle school girls are this emotional

Should Extella and Shallie get moved to released?

Not for the vita

Not too hard to guess who. He's samefagging in the fake thread too to increase the post count.

Not really emotional about it. I just lurk here so having constant new threads is meh.

Things takes time user

What would be your dream game Vitagen?

If someone deliberately makes a double thread when it was announced that a new updated one is being made, and then even fails to include news - then it's a shitposter that wants to watch the vitagen burn

Would probably be sci-fi in setting.

>Bed of Roses Edition

I like this one more

THPS4 gameplay with cute girls only made by CH

What are you playing on your vita right now?

Neptunia VII, from my job.

The janitor is probably going to delete this one too because that one was made first without noticing it was rushed

Soul Sacrifice Sigma.

Ninja gaiden with 14 years old 2D lesbians, in space

My dream game would be something like the Atelier series mixed with Recettear and God Eater with a mix of optional town-building.
>Create a family (Blood-related / Marriage bond / etc.) and use this family name to create custom characters.
There will be three main branches for gameplay:
>Hunting -- The hunting game portion which relies on going out and actively killing small / large / titan monsters while foraging for things in-between hunts (One character)
>Crafting -- Using the materials obtained from hunting to craft your own potions / equips / accessories / sundries etc. (Another character)
>Merchanting -- Grabbing the excess materials / created items and selling them on the market. Have it so the locals in the area + cameos of characters from other games or characters your friends created appear in the store and browse your wares, then haggle the prices to sell for max loot. (Another character)
The less-important part would be proficiency within these branches and bonuses based on what your main / minor focus is:
>A hunter + hunter will be fully streamlined for hunting and gathering (best hunting stats + more mats per gather)
>A hunter + craftsmen will be able to craft things with higher stats.
>A hunter + merchant will be capable of acquiring rarer materials more easily
>A craftsmen + craftsmen will be capable of specializing in multiple branches (up to 3) while using less materials for crafting
>A craftsmen + hunter will be able to craft things with unique effects
>A craftsmen + merchant will be capable of making items that sell way above their normal worth
>A merchant + hunter will be capable of selling their wares at a (significantly) higher price during haggling
>A merchant + craftsmen would be capable of buying items or raw materials from other merchants for a (significantly) cheaper price
>A merchant + merchant becomes a mayor -- townbuilding and managing multiple shops while dealing with public requests (boosts popularity when completed)

I tired VII on my vita it was cool but a bit laggy

Well i need some sleep good night
I fuck up 3 tiumes now

Do you always play as a girl in hunting games? I've alternated a bit
>SSD: male
>Toukiden: male
>FW: female
>GE: female

Extella

i miss you guys

Yes but with no physical

>There will be subsets for hunters (Sword and Shield / Glaive / Gauntlets / Spear / Lance / Axe / Bows / etc.)
>There will be specializing for craftsmen (Weapons / Armors / Clothing / Shields / Accessories / Houses / Decorations / etc.)
>There will be various types of merchants focusing on specific items (Traveling Merchant / Specialized Armory Merchant / Armor Store / Supermarket / etc.)
There will be a medium-sized skill-pool for each type of character depending on their major / minor job focus as well as what their specialized type within that branch would be. Each combo gets their own unique skillset which makes them shine in a particular aspect. Craftsmen who specialize in something can eventually create the best items in that branch, while merchants who specialize in something make the most money selling those types of items (and garner a specific clientele that uses those items).
>A HxC would be capable of making weapons with higher base stats
>A CxH would be capable of making weapons with specialized effects (Poison / Sleep / +XX% damage towards Y)

etc.

And the characters created underneath this family name will be NPCs doing their own thing until you switch to them (without spending money / messing with stats) while also raising their proficiency (at a significantly lower rate) so it feels like you're dipping in and out of each person's perspective without abandoning them or being forced to farm them all up entirely.

All with the capability of being super cute and lewd lolis the entire time.
Also cute lewd costumes too.

>Reposted from last thread

I need more lolis in my life.

Played as a male in all of those. I should be a girl in toukiden 2

>tfw no harry potter style game with Little Witch academia

I'm confused, and I think you confused me with someone on top of it
I've seen this somewhere...
Honestly it just looks like a monster hunter that isn't bound to a shitty platform
Which doesn't mean it's bad, I kinda like this, if there is proper multiplayer

I use both

i can never decide desu

i liked FW because you could play dressup with two people instead of just one

Depends.
I just go with the best looking armor.

I'm so sorry
I'm not feeling well today

What thread are we even using?

Just got a Vita yesterday.
Card didn't come till today but I got Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Little King's Story Persona 4, Jak 1 and Ratchet 3.

Only bought Ratchet and Persona at £3.50 each.

Also have Resi 1,2 and 3 which is probably where most of my time will go though.

I'm surprised by Extella, it seems surprisingly polished and nice. Is there any reason for me to beat Fate/Extra first? I'm at like week 3 and it's been sitting on my Vita forever.

I always play as female.

Always a girl unless they looks too shitty, like in souls games.

I just really liked the female options in FW, but in GE it was more of a case of not liking the male options (opposite case of SSD where none of the female outfits really clicked with me).

this one actually has updated news

the other one is for homos

rest well

This one has the updated news.
The other one was created by a shitposter who used the old news.

Well, it gives more info on the servants and Hakunos.

If I can't be a flamboyant man then I play as a girl.

please leave

yes, even if you finish just the first one, you should find a lot of familiar faces in extella.

There characters from it are mentioned all the time, to the point I wish I read the unfinished online CCC translation

This one, that other one is made by shitposter and doesn't have updated news and it has an op image that has been already used once.

I use girls because I like girls in armor

>No little witch academia game ever

SS: male
Toukiden: female
FW: male
GE: didn't buy, I couldn't bear the dub on psp and they dubbed it again

Atelier Ayesha 2 Legendary Alchemist of Dusk, where Ayesha teams up with the cast of all of Dusk series to finally rid the world of the source of the dusk. It will start off like those action movies where the MC has to go out and collect the best crew for the job, first you have to help them out, first job is saving the town in E&L, then the town in shallie, then you have to go to Hime shallie's village and finally fight a yggdrasill like boss.

When there's a choice, I'm always the girl.

SSD: Male
GER: Male
GE2: Female

Ernie is the love interest, right? Right?

Mutliplayer would be a definite plus.
Ideally, it'll be like how players can enter the towns of others in Animal Crossing (and buy products and such or use the services) but without the stupid nintendo friendcode shit.

That, on top of traveling merchants being capable of selling wares to other players on the field (with an announcement being stated for the hunters playing) as well as hunters coming together and fighting in an old-style hunting game fashion.

So we're staying here?

It's the first musou I've ever played, if dynasty warriors and the like are similiar, I might play them too

Extella is kinda bare-bones. That said, it uses what mechanics it DOES have and shoves them fucking everywhere. The game is definitely fun because ofi t.

>Card didn't come till today but I got Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Little King's Story Persona 4, Jak 1 and Ratchet 3.
Seems like a great purchase, user.
Welcome to the club! Also, feel free to ask questions or post your waifu.

Depends. I only go female if the male models are anime-bullshit cutesy stuff like God Eater.

Yea but there is tension between Logy and Escha because Logy is impressed with Ayesha's alchemy, but of course it was just a misunderstanding, logy loves Escha.

Tired one piece pirate warriors 3 it fun and has more content

Mah nigger
no beard option = instant girl pick

I've tried all missions on hard right from the start, and I actually lost the first one because defeatign a servant took me to long. Managed to clear it on the second try, tough I was level 8 by then instead of 1.
Third chapter gives me some issues atm, it punished me twice for not defending the right zones on time

Pick up Ar Nosurge from the psn, while you're at it.

>Remember my past look choices
>all men I've made had beards
I didn't realize until now

This, no one that was expecting Something like extra or ccc was happy.

Wait! Ayesha is like 30-40... Are you giving me /ss/ vibes, user?

Yeah I had PS+ a while back when it gave you games on the PS3.
Was looking at getting YS: Memories of Celceta (Origins was great but this one looks a lot different), is it still fast and a lot of fun?

There's no interest anywhere because Atelier games will never have their main characters fall in love.

Bring back Mana Khemia, Gust! Bring back the romance and the babymaking!

Is she in the game or is a new character?

Why does she look like she's never seen a day of fighting in her life?

She's in Atelier Firis.

YES!

Green shallie sells her body to old men to provide medicine for her mom, but it will only be slightly hinted to.

New. Seems like the DLC characters are now completely new characters.

I haven't bought the DLCs yet though, but it seems they also add scenarios for those characters.

This literally didn't happen.

This will probably be the first time I buy DLC not bundled with the game.
That girl is too cute.

read the fucking thread before posting

When are we getting a date for Toukiden 2?

When has anybody in Vitagen ever received a date for anything?

cute neps

who dis qt?

Thanks

How do I unlock Artoria in Extella again?

youtube.com/watch?v=SksJmbO10xU

Is Luka ok?

No
Too much bully

did you patch the game?