What's the best JDM car from the 90s I can get for a reasonable price and not have to worry about that shit breaking...

What's the best JDM car from the 90s I can get for a reasonable price and not have to worry about that shit breaking down or have parts fail on me?

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5977299167.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civic for $3k.

Dodge Stealth

Civic

>not a civic
mr2

Is this a joke or something?

You think the Civic is a motherfucking joke?

You asked for a JDM TYTE car at a reasonable price and that wouldn't constantly break down. It is the only acceptable option that checks all boxes.

Isn't a Civic like a fucking family car or someshit nigga?

I want like a drift car. You know, to drift in.

Ah, well then get an 86 and pray that you don't oversteer into thr guardrail :^). Don't drift.

Then you're not going to get one at a reasonable price, and especially not one that doesn't require work if requiring a reasonable price is non-flexible.

t. "i know what i have"

What do you consider a "reasonable price"?

Anything from the 90s is going to break down and shit on you no matter what. It's a car. You're going to have to repair it and spend more money on it than you want to. You'll have to compromise no matter what and end up with whatever you can get your hands on.
Also if you weren't retarded there ARE people who drift FWD cars, it's just retarded and funny to look at though.

You sound like a 16 year old who just watched Initial D

a 240sx $1,400 kbb price for a private party theyre great for tuning and for adding jdm kits on to it and the engine bay is similar or a bit more bigger that the shit bay a 300zx has if youre ballsy enough to do a swap on it or buy an import silva 13 or 14 engine straight from japan which can run you about 2k-5k.

I'm not OP so it doesn't really matter.

Most "drift" cars are subject to heavy ricer tax due to people like OP however.

R33 gts25

why would you consider to buy the shit tier of skylines even a r32 would run better than that shitbox skyline i hope youre trolling m8

I'm OP. What do you consider a "reasonable price"?

For it me would be like $10-20k

Never seen it before desu.

$1.4k? That's pretty cheap.

Why 32 and 33 over the newer 34?

> kbb
> thinks anyone would sell a 240 for less than 5k
>doesn't know about drift tax

unless you live in murica not even the bumper will make it pass coast guards and r32s are almost 30 years old which means you can be driving it with out smogging the bad boy

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5977299167.html
>less than 5k
you where saying

I live in Australia.

There's lots of GT-series R32, 33, and 34s sold here.

if you have the money then go at it i would kill to have one of those just chilling in my garage

>hating the Civic after watching Initial D

Shingo had a good car, he was just a shit driver

Toyota Sera.
it's reliable and has gull wings.

>tfw made poorfag Shingo clone after Initial D

It had an Initial D oil cap already so I took the plunge.

>automatic

Salvage title.
>Needs a $50 and 30 minute install part to get it running but the owner won't do it himself. (Meaning that's not the actual problem)

>JDM car from the 90s
>reasonable price
>not have to worry about that shit breaking down or have parts fail on me
pick two