Who has well off middle class / rich parents but only you turned out to be the failure in the family?

Who has well off middle class / rich parents but only you turned out to be the failure in the family?

>parents net worth 600k including house and 1 let out flat
>both are high ranking senior managers
>be me
>college drop out
>NEET for 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0&index=16&list=LLjgGGJ0Hcowh2ax45tv2wew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have kids to carry on your legacy they said
>they'll inherit your drive and intelligence they said

try r9k

its vice versa for me.

>be me
> be 7 years old
>come from wealthy family
>parents have genius idea
>parents have glorious idea
>"duh lets found a company"
>"k"
>parents borrow money where they can
>parents never had expirience in leading a business or a degree
>dontcare.jpg
>parents had store for designer furniture
>fucked up because my mom was a lazy spoiled whore
>parents now have impossible high debts
>we lost our house and nearly 80% of the wealth my family owned for generations
>parents dont care anymore about anything
>i'm now the only one with a perspective in my family
>going to uni studying computer science
>looking forward to founding a company for software development
>going to take back the lifestyle they took from me

I think I take the win on this one.
mothers net worth about 1.5m, fathers networth about 7m-10m

I at least know etf's pretty well, kicked out of navy for schizophrenia, graduated community college, dropped out of 4 year (better job and pissed off I could not get into accounting), got fired from job due to DUI (it was in IT, and not on the job), unemployed for almost 1 year except minor little jobs that don't last for more than a day...

i have about 450k, i'm going to start my own trucking company, or just retire in Asia and wait for inheritence (father will give it too cousins if i do that though).

He blames me for everything, when I grew up in white genocide california.

My cousins got into nursing school, full ride, with a 2.0 in redneck state.
Here I was laughed out the door trying to get into nursing school and pay through the nose with a 3.75...

DUI had nothing to do with work...
Govyleech job, and bosses boss was trying to fire me, before I started...

got the job because I knew governement HR, from working at a different useless government center and studied the hiring/promotion rules.

Lol make good with your father and do things that will make him like and support what you are doing. Best possible investment for you ever, by far.

>but he is a dick

just think about the bottom line.

He wants me to own a successful company or a good job, and not disappear to asia and fuck women with big boobs who cant speak english....

Then call him tmrw and tell him that you decided to start a successful company and you want to rely on his guidance and support in doing so and make him proud. Then have part of your work be in Asia where now you have to go to for work and also vocations. Small price to pay for how much are we talking about here? 3-4 mil? How old is your father? also:
>big boobs
>Asia

Pick one and only one.

ive picked my small business...
septic tank pumping... cheaper to start than mcdonalds, and fairly predictable (unless a driver crashes or even worse hurts someone in crash)

just difficult to get 'apprenticeship' which will help me start a company.
I already fou

>dad phd
>net worth 2.5m

Me 29 and still a student, never had a real job

wow you called your mom a whore i hope u get aids kid and with that attitude towards the woman who brought u into the world you will most likely fail at life and become a bitter old cunt

If your father blames you and is threatening to give everything to your cousins than he is going to do that anyway.
Live your own life.

My grandfather was the same way.
I threw away my life trying to keep him happy because I actually cared about him.

It was never enough and I got nothing in the end.
He left everything to some piece of shit that ran the bar he used to go to and he did it out of spite.

You're a faggot aren't you

user part of growing up is realizing that your mother is a whore

One day you'll understand

Yo

Both parents are overachievers and STEM grads. My sister kinda is but she keeps making bad decisions. She went from trying to get a career into banking to a fucking arts degree.

I literally have never accomplished anything meaningful however I'm determined to do so now and even moreso with my sister fucking up her already shit career. I don't want to disappoint my parents further so I'm getting my ass off to a GOAT career path

I also want to earn more than my dad. I'd consider myself a failure if I don't accomplish such.

His grave must smell funny

Not me. If only you knew the joy of hard work, I pity you.

>see all this contempt and condescension towards parents
>Think it's going to end with you becoming some high profile bigshot
>not even out of college yet
>fucking COMPUTER SCIENCE degree

Enjoy having to compete for jobs with pajeet who will work for under minimum wage you over-optimistic moron. Maybe you'll get to inherit your parents' legacy of failure.

So they spoiled him rotten thinking it would have no impact on his reward pathways.

CS is best degree

Maybe like 8 years ago before it became a total meme. And even then you need to be going to a good uni.

I'm the opposite. My parents are poor as fuck and I'm the only one in my family who isn't a fucking nigger.

People will always need crime scenes investigating.

this, regardless of degree you shouldn't count your chickens when you're not in the workforce and spending borrowed money

but my parents were useless and pissed away their assets. I won't be following in their footsteps but return on investment is tough right now without some element of risk

I feel this way too. My father would talk about how when he was younger, my grandpa would do his best to give and do what he could to my dad and uncles/aunts, even though they didn't have any money; but, they all had more than he had growing up during the depression. So I say I need to be able to provide more to my children (holygodihopeidonthaveany) than my Dad had; not only in regards to money, but regards to general knowledge.

I hope this attitude becomes commonplace sooner than later, godspeed user.

if you have a redpilled non-goodlooking kid, he will become a NEET as much as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0&index=16&list=LLjgGGJ0Hcowh2ax45tv2wew

I know someone kind of like this but it's not their fault.

Well off parents (father more so than mother, divorced though) and smart younger brothers who will most likely make it in something STEM.

However, the failure, oldest child was poisoned at a young age with fluoride supplements. Resulting in lower IQ and an autoimmune disease (Addison's disease).

Stay away from Fluoride

Mine isn't a whore. She married my dad when they were both poor, he dragged them into the middle class with hard work. Money will as never the issue for her, she always wanted to be an artist and was an excellent painter but had to get a job to support me and my siblings.

Both my parents are great actually.

Is it lack of talent or laziness?

TFW your parents at my age (26) were marrying and already in a stable job while you can't get out of the shitty Catch 22 scheme...

Fucking tell me about it dude my dad and mom met in Euro in the army and would just travel country to country. Eventually they came back to the US and he started a business while my mom moved up to a high paying corporate job with additional benefits from still being enlisted. My dad said we were making a million a year fucking crazy.

They have always been big spenders and nowadays we are far from rich and they still try to keep those habits up. Just depressing to see desu.

Their one in the same: very few people have "raw talent" most 'talent' is really just doing something until you get good at it. Not everyone is a Orson Welles or Giacomo Casanova, who can become proficient at any craft they put their mind to very quickly. So the real answer is it's laziness.

of course some people have genuine fears of success, fear of failure, are confused, ill-informed etc. and would be and are willing to put in hard work but their hard-work doesn't garner results because it's misplaced.

>dad has old money because his great grandpa exploited the fuck out of some rural hicks who couldnt read (those where the days)
>his dad dies when he is 15
>pisses away tons of money
>pisses away his mothers money
>becomes a lawyer
>gets married
>continues to piss away money because he cant get work for the firstten years of my life
>finally gets work with another lawyer who dos nothing but takes away 60% of the money because he has the contacts
>becomes abusive drunk
>i act out and then get medicated for it because mom doesnt give a shit
>drop out of highschool because i hate everything
>now 24
>just getting into college after 3 years on the medical jews meme pills
>mom is fighting to get all my dads remaining money in a divorce that she will piss away
there better be some jobs waiting for me when i get my degree or else i will buy a gun and go ballistic on the richest neighborhood in this city

Part of growing up is realizing that the perfect, heroic being our parents were in childhood are actually as deeply flawed as everyone else.

My dad made shitloads of money in the stock market, betting on tech companies like seagate, nvidia, rambus and tons of other old defunct tech companies. I dare say "he has consistently beaten the sp500", and he figured out and arbitrage back in the day that he made a few hundred thou on.
He always taught me invest everything into sp500, never touch anything else... play it safe, because if you lose it... you will never have anything left...
very very hypocritical.... but on the other side, sp500 is something I am happy to die owning.

All though he looks at the biggest office building around (used to be vacant 2 years ago, could have bought it for $.10 on the dollar) and asks me why "we" didn't buy that... When I dragged him around to lots of apartment buildings, way less riskier, that would have performed just as well (2-3 baggers over 7 years).

Always preaches conservative investments, but never made them, until few years before retirement...

>>big boobs
>>Asia

I do distribution that leads to asia sometimes and can say that in the last 10 years asians have been eating more red meat which have lead to increase bust size (went from a-b to b-c cups) and most city girls are enhanced now

This is so true, but for some it takes a while to realize. I thought my parents were great for the first 23 yrs of my life, until they got a divorce and both turned into selfish assholes who didn't give a shit about me or my siblings.

my life wasn't half as bad as yours and still I'm a Neet at 18

Makes you think huh