Dailys

What's everyone's daily driver? Pic related, my $900 shit box.

>tfw poor and still in nursing school

My $700 shitbox
>tfw poor and still a PTA student

WRX bug eye wagon.

I fell for the Turbo AWD meme and desu it's losing its charm fast.

Pta user?

I enjoy turbos and like the idea of awd. Although Not a hatch fan

Still better than my cobalt

My daily...2016 Wrangler Unlimited /w Rocky Ridge K2 package

Physical Therapist Assistant if you're asking what it means

Probably the fastest I was ever in a vehicle was in a WRX, and they're good for winter, and yours is a wagon.

My Initial D touge romance machine

I'm like the only one still doing the 90's hipster thing around here in the Orange County by the beaches. Everyone else moved on to newer cars like Infiniti/Lexus/BMW.

>Turbo AWD meme

What's so memey about this and what is it that is making you get over it?

My $400 shit box

Still poor and going into the Marines

2007 Cadillac CTS-V

absolutely fucking nasty

dont worry oc bro I got a 95 3000gt and love every second

Jokes on you my other car is a supra

Step up nigga. 300CAD shit box walking through

My Evo 5

Fucking awful fuel economy, or maybe i'm addicted to hitting boost everywhere i drive :/

oh nice
done much to it?

>nursing

Ahahahaha enjoy your nigger tier ass-wiping and bed changing job for the rest of your life

Looking for another DD so I can do some modifications to the wagon

2010 Lexus RX350
pls no bully

I take the bus when it rain.

I came

You even have the proper wheels

>nursing
I hope you're going for your Masters to become a practitioner. I work in a hospital as an entry level transporter but and after what I've seen it made me not want to be a nurse anymore so I decided to switch my major to Biological Science to get into med school.

winter/summer

That's a cna.

Nursing will bring job security and high pay.

>Nursing will bring job security and high pay.
And relentless overtime.

My $9000 shit box that I had to drop out of college to pay for

Just recently got this car. Wanted a newer car for commuting...
Sorta dislike the CVT and am having anxiety over making a bad decision

So worth it. I never planned on daily driving my evo but it's too much fun not to

shitboxes are actually endearing (when owned by someone who cares about cars).

i guess from being in that situation myself, it shows character.

i appreciate your tenacity in working towards your dreams anons.

Veeky Forums

what

hey pal i'll have you know that cars here are way more expensive than where ever you're from and i got it USED for around 19k in burger dollars

those wheels are absolutely disgusting

I used to dd my aw11 but it's been on life support since they stole it and blew a head gasket now I'm dd a 2015 Corolla
>rain in California makes people drive like retards and causes traffic

not everyone has a sub-$1000 shitbox

$800 for the shitbox itself and $800 for parts.
It has been quite reliable so far.

When it snows I just work from home.

It's the 15 civic coupe guy

I like it

My shitbox.

Paintjob would cost more than the car is worth.

summer and winter (Canada)

HKS exhuast
eBay lowering springs with KYB shocks
State 3 clutch
BOV
Oil catch can
K&N Filter
Boost controller (factory boost, don't wanna blow it up)
Stripped interior & GT Grant steering wheel

harlequin Škoda? lol

>clean mk3 turbo
>Stripped interior

mfw

Came with it PPO had them on. I'll buy new wheels once I graduate and have a job.

1998 Honda Civic LX

I unironically really like it.

lel good job user

OP your parking pass looks familiar, we might go to the same school

sorry, this is the first time I've posted on this site

swic, siue?

lol nvm,

Welcome, newfriend.

That thing is awesome I love passenger vans

You're an idiot

It's beautiful, hell I have this (pic related) and I'm going to college so I can get a real one (turbo instead of the 2.5)

2011 Hyundai Sonata, baby is holding up like a tank after 142,000 miles and many long distance trips

Nice, I like new Hyundai's, my friend has a Genesis, sedan, it's fast, those are impressive V6s

Been my daily for about 3 years now, getting to the point im considering buying a shitbox daily driver.
I dunno if i can do it tho, iv always enjoyed driving her even if its just to work or down to the shops, it made driving around so much more fun, but im gonna be gutted if she ends up getting in an accident or vandalized or something.

There's so many things like that, where the car is worth 1000$ and it costs 1500$ for a dent repair, or to reapolster the rear seat.

*Reupholster

1500$ for dent repair? That's more than it would cost me to paint the whole car. Sadly it's currently worth less than 500€.

Were u the guy that made athread about getting this van a month or so ago?

i dont know if i should buy my dad's 2013 elantra (base model) or just get my own car

Fag

DD is the Volvo in the back. 356 burns more oil than gas and I don't have the cash for a rebuild.

Here is my car. it's the first car I've owned.

It was pretty cheap and a joy to drive, I very much enjoy it.

I'm a nurse assistant and these things aren't even that bad I don't really wipe butts that often

this piece of junk

My only car, unfortunately.

This is literally my favorite car on Veeky Forums

Dude you dont have to post about your buyers remorse in every single thread.

Has the engine been replaced yet? Or did the dipstick recall fix that?

'72?

this beauty

What engine, year & options?
I can tell that/guess that its a pre-1996 Elegance atleast

>witnessed

Muh truck, as always

It's an automatic 1999 c180 classic, it's the base model I think, so nothing fancy.

Clean up that rust you pleb

Classic didn't come with chrome-trim on the bumper and door sides, and those wheels are the pre-facelift ones

RuhRoh

I love my shitbox

Maybe you're poor because you spend $100k a year on fuel.

This. Mine cost exactly $1000

I dunno man, maybe it's different in America, mine is a european model, maybe the euro ones have rims like on mine?.

Mine doesn't have chrome tho, just black plastic so maybe the dark picture is confusing you.

It also says classic both on the left side of the car and on the stick.

bretty nice econo car

I have seen this car posted here before.

I like you.

keep doing what you're doing.

It's a love hate relationship.

Im happy with it.

04 sti for the winters, while my summer baby sleeps

Hm, could be different from nation to nation - mine was also european, 2.4 V6 1998 and the stock wheels were the ones you see in How is yours treating you? I had one for nearly 3.5 years and I've gotten to know them quite a bit, so dont hesitate to ask - I also have the Haynes manual if you require a photo or something from it

my superior verhicle

Not my own picture but its basically the exact same as this.
Fun as fuck, I'd kill one of the ones with a more powerful engine (or a Mk2) but 2.0 Litre does the job

How are y'all getting running cars with no major problems for sub $1000? Up here in the PNW the used market is stupidly high priced for a decent shitbox.

>father is mechanic
>therefore shitloads of connections
>got for $800 AUD

2001 Galant, Spent $700 on it, $400 on repairs so far for
timing/balance belt kit, power steering gaskets, valve gaskets, spark plugs, splug plug boots, oil change, motor mounts, and i think one or two other things
I need to figure out a vacuum leak, figure out a weird noise from possible the serpentine belt or tensioner pulley, dashboard needs to be replaced, a weird noise on my drivers side when i hit bumps, crack in the rear bumper
ya know, normal shit

are they as fun as they look or does the fact they're mouse powered suck such dick in traffic that they become terrible?

I daily a 2011 C6, but I'm debating selling it and getting a challenger R/T scat pack.

Put your timing cover back on, retard. You're going to end up with a rock or something in there and you'll regret it.