Looking for a car for the wife. Her first car so she'll probably crash it...

Looking for a car for the wife. Her first car so she'll probably crash it. Want something safe but don't want to spend a lot of money.

I was thinking maybe a Volvo. They're pretty nice cars and do well in crash tests, and you can get a good one for 4k.

Here is one on CL: fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5951230557.html

Also thought maybe a Subaru Legacy. The 2006 plus have excellent safety stats but will cost more like 8k.

What else? Prefer a sedan, under 6k. 4wd a bonus. Thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5980695156.html
denver.craigslist.org/cto/5982449899.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5957619398.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5987748670.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5989381440.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5972467369.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5976237934.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5971114938.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5952498180.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5970957975.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saabs are built like tanks iirc, look up crash tests on youtube

Yeah I thought about Saab too. I think the best ones they made are pretty old now and I don't know how easy it is to get parts any more.

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5980695156.html

This looks pretty good.

Try these.
denver.craigslist.org/cto/5982449899.html

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5957619398.html
The Taurus and Lumina had some of the best crash test scores of their time. They're reliable, cheap, and worth looking into.

>her first car
I don't understand how people haven't been driving since they were teens at least

>the wife
>the

maybe a horse & cart is more your thing

>married
>can only afford 6k on a car
mistakes were made. how old are you?

>married at 19
enjoy your divorce.

Enjoy being a lonely faggot your whole life. OP is being happy with his wife while you're too busy being edgy online all day.

Fucking kill yourself.

LMAO

Triggered divorcedcuck detected

enjoy losing half of your shit

How many kids did she have before 18?

Teach her how to drive stick. If she doesn't have the brains then divorce her.

get her this op:

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5987748670.html

if you don't buy this for her, you don't truly love her.

if you live with a woman for a long time (depends on province, 3-5 years) in Canada you are just as married as with a wedding ring.

Same goes for having a kid and being in a relationship "of some permanence"

it's called common law partners

In short, most normal and successful people end up doing one of those things in their life, either getting married, living with a woman for a long time, or having a child with a woman you are seeing. And thus you are liable to some form of settlement if there is a separation.

really don't be a dick, keep track of your shit and lawyer up. Most of the people who lose half their shit have fucked up one of those three.

T. paralegal in a family law practice
Or be a crusty fuck and die lonely, that's the best way to protect yourself.

I'm attractive and charming so I could marry a financially independent woman who pays for her own things.

I guess what you want is a car with seats big enough for Tyrone's 14 inch Mandingo dick.

Hey in 5 years say hi to the other divorced dads will ya?

*Did marry. Bitch is a dental hygienist we eat well

Nice, probably underage, virgin, or an ugly neckbeard. Or choose any of the above!

The saab 9-5 first gen is still one of the top 10 safest cars ever made going by insurance injury data. The 2nd gen 9-5 was, and still may be, the safest.

Simulated accidents are great and all, but real world data probably shouldn't be ignored.

I would recommend a 2nd gen 9-5 as mechanically there is less difference from standard GM. If you know of a GOOD Saab mechanic go 1st gen.

Holy shit what the fuck did you do!!!.

Do you have kids yet?

posting proper version

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5989381440.html
BUY IT NOW

My first car was a Lumina. I hated it. My brother's first car was a cli-Taurus. He hated that.

She grew up a hundred miles away from the closest street. No cars whatsoever. Never saw one till her late teens.

-paying more than a few thousand for someone's first car
We are both 30. I own 3 cars, all manual.

Never had any

She can drive around a parking lot but add traffic to the mix and she panicks

She is payjmg for it herself, I'm helping pick a good one out.

Thanks. All these jackasses itt. Looking for a good 2005ish 9-5. There were some in the area but they're sold already.

sifting through cl rn

kk. heres my list of automatic awd sedans (and 1 wagon):
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5972467369.html
this thing is sexy AF
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5976237934.html
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5971114938.html
chicks dig audis
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5952498180.html
for the bants
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5970957975.html
because wagons are sexy af

Thanks user. That Mercury holy shit...

buy her a $4k top trim mid 2000s camry and keep the rest for yourself

>She grew up a hundred miles away from the closest street. No cars whatsoever. Never saw one till her late teens.
Was she amish or somthing?

Progressive cuck detected.

I thought saying "my wife" would imply ownership and be oppressive, anyway.

I'm so confused.

Buy her a small car.

If you get her something big and safe she'll do what women always do when they feel safe: let things go to shit. "OH I DON'T NEED TO BE SUPER AWARE I HAVE TWO TONS OF PREMIUM STEEL KEEPING ME SAFE TEE HEE." When it comes to driving women (everyone) SHOULD be a little on edge in traffic as it's an inherently dangerous situation and you gotta stay sharp.

Redpill faggot memery aside, women are less aggressive than men and make great highwayd drivers but have shitty spatial reckoning and that's why they're always banging up their cars/clipping people even in slow moving city traffic. Add in a big ponderous vehicle that makes her feel invincible and you've got a recipe for disaster. Small cars can be quite crash safe for the 'danger zone' of low-speed high-density driving.

This.
Get her an iQ. Women think they're cute, they're surprisingly safe (5 stars in Euro NCAP), cheap to run, reliable and won't make her feel invincible.

She also married a 19 year old, so she's probably younger than 19 as well.
Amish confirmed.

>brags about how he's a boy toy that married a financially independent woman
>presumably at least in her late 20's/early 30's and knows her way around the block
>he only bragged about his looks so he obviously brings nothing else to the relationship
>proceeds to call a 19 year old that married a pristine amish 18 year old girl a cuck

This has to be saddest case of someone projecting I have ever seen in my life. Your "wife" has either cheated on you or you see the writing on the wall already.