/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

A disturbance in the force

Other urls found in this thread:

massivelyop.com/2017/01/18/hyperspace-beacon-swtor-creative-director-discusses-a-new-adversary/
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w
moviebattles.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Nadia is best girl

Someone should edit OP's image to be swgg

My Knights are straight up vendor set-piece boring, but I've posted my consulars before.

Considering I have no qualms with dark-looking Jedi or cross-class solider armor, you may just have not recognized them for what they were.

massivelyop.com/2017/01/18/hyperspace-beacon-swtor-creative-director-discusses-a-new-adversary/

in case you haven't heard the news, Vitiate is 100% dead in the eyes of the BWA writing team

FUCKING FINALLY

You don't really believe that, do you, user?

The man himself may be dead, but he has sown his seed throughout the galaxy and accumulated many followers over his long life.

His body and his ghost may no longer exist, but his dreams live on.

>ywn be the dead beat bf that Vaylin brings home and shows off in front of her parents
>ywn plow Vaylin all night and keep Valk and Senya up with the sounds of a headboard hitting the wall

>ywn don your cool kid sunglasses and studded leather jacket with the fingerless gloves
>ywn shoot double-gun fingers at Valk and say "Catcha ya later, dad."
>ywn smug as an unholy rage fills him to the core

>dead beat bf

First thing that came to mind is male smuggler. He would just the type of person that could drive Valk absolutely nuts if he was seeing Vaylin.

>"This is not a phase, father! This is who I truly am! And I love him!"
>ywn ride off into the sunset with Vaylin on your speeder

>Ywn get force choked by valkorion the morning after you bang the shit out of vaylin

>dead beat bf
So Koth?

Coming back for the first time in a few years. Did they increase the level up rate? I just made a knight and I'm level 18 upon setting foot on Coruscant. My old Knight is finishing Coruscant and is level 17.

>Vaylin will never force choke Corso as he hangs just outside room to listen while you two fuck

yeah, most missions have scaling exp and credit rewards now

>she will never kiss you on the cheek as you're being choked and skip off to go shopping as she says "Have fun with daddy!"

>ywn be the target of Zakuulan TMZ when they get video of Vaylin holding your hand in public

Good lord, if she whispered in my ear she was choking Corso while were doing it I'd cum right then and there.

That load would create octuplets that we would make Corso take of while we're out partying.

>ywn see Valk on the news being asked questions about the possible new prince dating his daughter as he tries to keep it together but lets his anger seep out and crush the mic stand and the holo-vid bots around him

like fucking who
the Children of the Emperor were in a pretty shit state after the removal of the First Son and the primary Voice, the Hand have fucked off and basically gone silent, the rest of the Empire stopped caring about him after he attacked Ziost and really the only Zakuulan loyalists were killed when Vaylin obliterated the Sanitarium on Nathema

>like fucking who
Like fucking ass-pull, that's who.

Joke's on you, Outlander - I had a secret army waiting in the wings this whole time!

Not to mention both of the Emperor's Wraths that were in the game hated Vitiate

Next big thing if EA gives them money is going to be Scorpio unleashing hell on the galaxy once whatever the fuck that planet is gets repaired and starts pumping out ships and droids

Good on the Sith empire for giving him the finger. Fuck him for what he did to Ziost, I bet Sorzus was turning in her grave and as a ghost once she felt what happened.

so you didn't read a single word of the article, got it

I reckon a meeting between Scourge and his replacement would be pretty cool

>Scorpio
>killable in kotet
lel

>killable
They're gonna make it so her "consciousness" left her robot body and somehow entered Iokath's systems or some bullshit. Screenshot this

>believing their lies
They could print out a thesis on why the sky will never not be blue and I'd be waiting for the day they managed to turn it red.

>Scorpio
///Rerouting all memory and subroutines to mini-probe
///Ejecting
///Establishing connection with Iokath mainframe
///Transferring data
///Upload complete
>"I will remember your cruelty, Outlander."

28th for best girl.

That's not Acina

I don't see Elara Dorne in that picture, user

Distinct lack of Nariel

you run her through before she can manage to complete a physical connection with Iokath's systems, which literally every scene with her interfacing with technology has shown
she's not coming back

So, Revan is coming back, right?

It'll be dark Bastila

I honestly would not be surprised if he did

I wouldn't mind a jedy version of the dread masters

Actually it isn't Scorpio that will come back, it will be the World Razor on Pub Belsavis that breaks free

no
he'd have popped up during KotFE if they weren't done with him

see that'd be a believable antagonist
though if the Rakata were batshit scared of it I'm not sure what we'd be able to do about it

>though if the Rakata were batshit scared of it I'm not sure what we'd be able to do about it
Probably focus heavily on the mysteries of the force since technology apparently couldn't do anything. Would be a fucking great time to have an emphasize on Inquisitor/Consular's line with some dabbling of Agent and Trooper/smuggler

Anyone from on?

Whoops, didn't mean to link

>class-gnostic storyline culminating in an operation similar to Ulduar

what a shame that BWA are too incompetent for something like this

yeah what up kid

The other benefit to it as well, along with World Razer being the big bad, is that it could sufficiently tie off the Zakuul Empire if you sat on the throne and didn't combine it with the sith empire/republic

Nothing. Just wanted to know if one of you were on

did you want an invite or something? or just some hot spicy memes

>This is your new armor from the next package.

don't give them any ideas

>fedora
kek

>Make a perfect set
>Buy all the parts
>Only need the gloves and the boots
>Gloves are 5mil
>Boots are 50mil
[ x ] Let Go

WTF is that guy doing?

>When you get enough credits to buy the last piece of an outfit but then someone else buys it and the only other available one is double the price

Which Jaesa is better for a manipulative dick sw?

dark

Is it possible to turn her dark if you go ls/neutral?

Neutral, yes, but you need to make dark choices during the scenes.

LS if I remember correctly, will effectively lock you out of those options until you drop back down to neutral/dark.

Will anything happen if I was neutral but go ls after I get her?

>Get motivation to play class
>Make a perfect outfit for it and everything
>Get everything but the last piece
>Check the price
>50mil
>Lose all motivation to play class
I just
Want to look good

She'll tend to disagree with your choices, same as it would were she to stay light and you to start making dark choices.

Go to fleet. Go to the area where they sell mods. There are armor sets there for the various classes right next to the level 10 mods).

You can get some good looking gear right there to start with.

Then do a bunch of heroics. You can get some kick ass gear there too. There are lots of ways to look good.

>buy a few pieces of armor for 10 mil to make my own custom set
>they're now worth 100mil
And that's not even including the black/black dye that I bought for 18mil

Good enough

>Guildmate buys Satele boots for cheap and puts them on
>Mfw
You idiot
You should've sold those
You would've got mad cash money

Here's one thing to keep in mind.

The moment you've finished recruiting her, she'll auto-summon to your side. If she's dark, she'll automatically adopt her sith armor, if she's light, she'll stay in the robes she had during the cutscene.

If you screw up the dialogue/choices, you can actually reset the quest, causing her to disappear. You can replay that entire instance and recruit her how you wish.

She'll still show up in her normal robes during the holocall with Baras, but so long as she's wearing her dark robes as a summoned companion, she's a DS.

worst story? check. worst companions? yep. worst weapons? by far. worst armor? all the armor for this class looks like lego blocks so yes.worst abilities? for sure. The only question that is left is why play this shitty class? You either have to be a masochist or a retard to play a trooper, there is no in between. Please play a real mans class like sorc or guardian.

>worst companions
Slow down there, Elara and Forex are god-tier companions

>sorc
>real man
Oh I am laffin'

>Mate gets the torn latex slut pants from the GM since they were leaving
>Tell them to sell them
>They say no
>Tell them that you could get mad cash money for it
>GM doesn't even care if they sell it
>They tell us that no one would buy it if they sold it for a high price
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w

what do they think is a "high price"
because I sold a pair of those for 15m recently

Semen Demon spotted.

They said that anything above 5mil is "too high"
Shit you not. We told him that he could sell those for 15-50mil and someone WILL buy it and he said "that's too high"
GM and I spent a fucking minute laughing

>When you spot the semen demon
>When the semen demon spots you

>forceniggers

just call the smuggler or trooper when you actually want shit done, go back to your temple and meditate faggot

>smuggler
>getting anything done
>when he gets beaten by a single grenade multiple times

Alright thanks I'll be sure to keep it in mind. Being an imperial loyalist is hard

yeah cocksucker what about that time the smuggler got his shit rekt by one lowly sith on tatooine when a jedi would've killed them easy as fuck. Face it, non force using republic classes have NO PLACE in this general

remember when the jedi order was holocausted by an old dude and his clone army

stupid forceniggers

>When it counted Sith got rekt (if you choose the light side).

Smuggler > Sith

>manipulative sith and a billion unthinking retards beat the Jedi
>somehow being retarded enough to attribute the victory to the cannon fodder

Going by that logic
Agent/BH > Jedi

You would be correct

alright then, lets talk about how a bunch of tech using warriors (the mandalorians) brought the jedi and the republic to their fucking knees during the mandalorian war, and the only way the jedi could win was by using a WMD

or lets talk about how the bounty hunter murdered a jedi battlemaster

forceniggers are weak

whatever helps you sleep at night, smuggler fag.

who is the semen demon?

A tranny. You are now gay.

>traitor cunt and a mindless patriot who could flip his shit any minute
yeah like I said, worst companions.

>muh mandos
who got the shit kicked out of them the second the Jedi under Revan joined the battle, and the only reason he used the MSG was because he was immensely autistic about eradicating the Mandalorians for butchering worlds like Cathar and Sorocco

>muh BH
babysat by Darth Tormen for the entire thing

moviebattles.org

dedbattles needs you

Is there a more pathetic group of people in this game than trooper and smuggler mains? How do you even play through KoTFE and KoTET without cringing at how stupid it is on these classes?

Not our fault the writers of that shit expansion have aids.

>unironically acting like hamburger helper's garbage is any better

This entire game is AIDS on a stick.

I need a new game. Any suggestions?

Which dread master is best and why is it Bestia?

Watchdogs 2

>literally has best in her name

can't argue with logic like that

I'm going oldschool with some galactic space cop Buzz Lightyear shit.

well you succeeded at making a generic Mandalorian

M8 Brontes is best

Did they ever add anything to the singeplayer space battles since launch? Like new missions or anything?

don't waste your time doing that unless you want gear or something. You no longer get money for those. Instead of fixing it so bots couldn't do that they just removed the financial incentive.