Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Penguin0fDeath/status/739499278704467969
kirinlust.tumblr.com/post/153884140655/0c
clyp.it/qhcjjb3g
vine.co/v/5vwha15ZbJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hana!

ARE YOU READY TO EMBRACE THE TORB META NEXT PATCH /OWG/?

third for bronze's don't actually exist

What's the first think you think you see this

FUCK SYM PLAYERS

Pharah is cute

oh shit i had seen this before but forgot to save it, thanks user

twitter.com/Penguin0fDeath/status/739499278704467969

It's high it's high it's high it's h hi hi hi hi hi hi

kirinlust.tumblr.com/post/153884140655/0c

Never let it be said I don't deliver, user

I want to rub my finger across her lips after she just licked them.

fact

I have weeded through a good potion of Chu's twitter to track down the bits and pieces of lore he scattered throughout.

I know this is not everything. Please help and add whatever I missed to this list or if something should be removed say so. This is for the aid of everyone else so they don't have to go through his fucking twitter just to find out what's canon or hasn't been confirmed yet. You're welcome.

>hard work will finally pay off

>play comp for the very first time
>start at 2000ish
>win first game
>lose next 5

Solo was a mistake

How can people be this bad

IS CUTE

So hear me out, there's 12 animals in the zodiac and there's 12 players in your average game.

What if the special mode for the New Year event plays off of that with a rotation of the zodiac, like a big Rock-Paper-Scissors game?

Each player gets assigned an animal, alternating between the teams, and the only player you can do damage to is the animal next on the wheel. So say you get assigned Rooster, you have to go after the Dog player. And the only player that can kill you is the Monkey.

Obviously this might not fare as well if, say, you pick Lucio, and your target player is Pharah. As such, they could limit the heroes you can actually choose to a select 12, making the comps somewhat fair and balanced. Or they could simply randomize who gets what, similar to Random Heroes, and the challenge would be in finding your target player while avoiding the one targeting you.

Here's what I came up with as far as who could be what and what they would go after (going clockwise of course.) D.Va avoids Tracer while attacking Hanzo, who targets Widowmaker, and so on. Healers were omitted on purpose due to the nature of the proposed rules.

Thoughts?

I dunno, how can you be that bad?

>Torb ever being good

I honestly don't know why they put him in, other than Blizzard has a dwarf fetish.

ew mong

>user
>Wanna do something naughty?

>Pharah will never come home after a long day and ask you to just cuddle
>She will never surprise you by being the big spoon

This is actually how you're supposed to use him. Lure enemies into your zone of control and tear them limb from limb.

I actually use Reaper in a similar way, except on attack. Just wait for a teammate to either create an opening or an enemy to be out of position. Reaper is deceptively hard to kill once you get a few globes around you.

LET'S ORDER ROOM SERVICE!

>there are people who don't waifu Pharah

thanks mind if I steal it and post it on tumblr

Grad school takes all my time, but I at least pick someone to fill a need. Of course, if I go Rein nobody stays behind my shield anyways, and then a zarya comes along to fuck up my shit, or I get frozen in place by a Mei.

consider how it would feel to play bastion while an invincible genji kills you over and over and then realize why this can never be balanced

Can someone edit this so it vibrates and has a red filter?? Thank you

>What are you staring at, user?

I certainly can't stop you. But do me a favor and see if i missed anything at least.

clyp.it/qhcjjb3g

She is.

Blue.

>McCree's cologne is a splash of bourbon

drawfags, get on it!

>matchmaking

What's the:

>Best Mei you've played with
>WORST MEI YOU'VE PLAYED WITH

>Play fighting with Pharah
>On top, winning the fight
>Suddenly she flips you over and pins you down
>Whispers as she nibbles your ear

good lord my dick

>omnics have genders
>defined robotic, synthetic genders
>full range of emotions

Pretty idiotic honestly. How was this even developed and why was it even needed?

Does this hint at her new skin?

You'd just have to have the Winston shadow you.

>best mei

mei mei

>worst mei

meme mei

You haven't seen the people who have actually mastered him. He can be a monster in games including attack rounds. His gun is a hybrid version of Reapers Shotgun and McCrees revolver that is projectile and has no damage falloff.

What is this torb meta you speak of?

76 needs a SWAT skin

THIGHS

No, I'm a good boy and I want mom to give me my tendies

>climb back to masters
>"eh I'll play one more game, what's the worst that could happen"
>the worst happens

I knew it was a bad decision and did it anyway

yes
we lost this match, swept 0-3

Transcribe pls?
It's not loading for my potato PC.

>Best Mei

Singehandedly reclaimed the point from a Roadhog, Ana, Junkrat AND a Soldier with using nothing but ice walls and anger. Guy was screaming into the mic the entire time, it was great.

>Worst Mei

some kid who didn't know how to play yet and picked mei cause he thought ice powers were cool. Kept throwing walls up randomly.

worse things have happened i suppose

I wish but but doubt it. She'd need a full helmet and clothing bulky enough to fill out her armor. But if those ornaments were somehow actual hints I'd be really happy about Pharah's and Widowmaker's as well.

>Bloo
Best girl, lads. So perfect.

how and when do i burst as soldier

>76 is canonically dense

But dense in what way?

Slut.

Molten-Meta.

Torb+Zen+Rein+Ana/Mercy and probably Symmetra. Last pick doesn't matter. It will dominate defence rounds.

good point, but then of course reaper can just walk up and camp the bastion

I feel like you have to rely on your teammates way to much to have a good time with this, especially since 5/6 of the enemy team is invincible

definitely an interesting concept

I see him as kind of autistic and unaware of pop culture references and such. If it's not anything to do with war he probably doesn't have much of a clue.

It's just her "I always get my prey" line

vine.co/v/5vwha15ZbJA

Why does OW get the best videos?

>she always holds you in a 4 limb grip while sleeping so you don't get away

Bastion's normal turret form can now fire 5 of his tank shells with his RMB before needing to reload. His Tank mode is basically now also a mobile turret form, able to shoot his 450 gattling with his LMB and tank shells with his RMB without reloading.

There, Bastion's fixed. He can rocket jump in his turret form now.

Berry

That guy did a decent body hack with her.

Legs are way too muscular (manly looking)
THIS is a great body hack

>You will never get drunk with Pharah and sleep on her couch only for her to insist you share the double bed
>You will never wake up to her naked body wrapped around you

Well there is dense in that sense. And then there is dense in the aspect of being too trusting. Or not being able to get a joke. And many more.

When I read it I was thinking more so along the lines of maybe that was why Reyes was able to get away with so much for such a long while.

Here's my drawing of Widowmaker
What do you think /owg/

“Strike at the heart” Hanzo says as he shoots the ground killing me instantly.

Pharah is for gentle femdom.

I just hope Pseudonym3D might do that idea I pitched to him about a new Pharah pic

That shit would be tight plus the guy made the best Pharah pics

>not even smug
Fuck you

>''I've got jews in my sights.''
Blizzard wtf.

That'd be the challenge of it, yeah. The wheel I came up with probably isn't perfect, I just looked at what countered what and what wouldn't necessarily die immediately from someone else. Winston could leap away from the Reaper or try to put up a dome strategically.

>went out of his way to provoke tumblrites on twitter
>they bitch and moan
>start to attack him
>he back tracks
>tells them in a round-a-bout way to "deal with it"

I can't tell if Chu is doing this on purpose or not.

>he's not redpilled

>>>/reddit/

I love Hana.

When will we get any more story? Last major lore development was in November and in July.

Most definitelly

>/gfd/ Pharah Mercy optional

please yes

Blue armpit.

He really loves to pull out the "canon" line doesn't he?

>I think that the Junkrat/Mei ship should be called, "R+M=J".
I don't get it. Is this a reference or something?

Here is come lore development.

Bastion is pretty good when the enemy is coming at you one by one

What was the post he was talking about in the top left?

A Song of Ice and Fire

R+L=J is a popular fan theory on a relationship in the books

Mei is Ice and Junkrat is Fire

>;)

Is this the new pepe posting?

>this is the lead writer

Jesus christ

Didn't he say his Twitter likes are non-canon? I don't see anything in the lore that points that Soldier 76 and Reaper are gay. If anything there doing a Tyrande/illidian/malfurion plot with Ana/76/Reaper.

>even the lead writer only cares about shipping crap
Welp, into the trash it goes, not gonna follow any OW lore.
It's as if they hired a random OW fan as lead writer.

Just had a game with a 3man premade where all they did was spam "kys faggits" in chat. They were getting so upset and I felt bad for them because they probably have serious mental problems.

Online games are a horrible thing for these children, won't anyone think of the children?

ya know there's a collage in this thread or the previous one of him answering more general lore questions

Im pretty sure they don't make the lead writer a tyrant and he can make any lore decision he wants.

naughty

>Didn't he say his Twitter likes are non-canon?
HAHAHAHAHA

Until he made it canon that is!

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Though based on how he writes it, it kind of looks like he's suggesting that Mei is Junkrat's mom...

Have this

>it's another junkrat who thinks they're good because they got alot of damage when really they were just hitting rein and zaryas sheilds while giving the healers ults faster and getting no eliminations