/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Intellectual Arguments Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155593343809/maybe-youre-so-awesome-that-people-are-desperate
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155592278604/why-does-everyone-think-youre-a-homophobic-sexist
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155588618109/i-just-read-a-few-posts-whining-about-you-these
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155585088339/people-are-bitching-about-you-all-across-tumblr
loverslab.com/files/file/3633-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw too intelligent to argue about modders

BEST OTP
E
S
T

O
T
P

Yeah if I wanted to make waifus I'd go to the Honey Select general. They'd hate me and my albino loli.

Pic

Remove Elves.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

He really should've used her new face.

Elves are the best though.

Why are Elves so naughty?

She's in so much heat you can see a veil of steam rising from her body

Post some crazy,

>Faust has a nicer ass than hers
Why are vampires always skeletons?

>Trainwiz doesn't bitch about crap from months ago
>willingly answers tumblr asks about that sort of crap

trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155593343809/maybe-youre-so-awesome-that-people-are-desperate
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155592278604/why-does-everyone-think-youre-a-homophobic-sexist
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155588618109/i-just-read-a-few-posts-whining-about-you-these
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/155585088339/people-are-bitching-about-you-all-across-tumblr

Your godly modder is a boohoo bitch bottom. Stay mad.

n-no

PANCAKES PANCAKES BAWWWWWW

This.
The Aldmeri Dominion is the biggest threat to modern Tamriel. They're supremacists whilst being inferior. It's like black Hitler's Third Reich.

Post doggy!

God I know, how can people stand that fucking homophobe.

What does Yarti think of this look?

Are you actually siding with the tumblrinas?
This... I'm being trolled aren't I?

What's the most lore-breaking thing in your mod list, /tesg/?

That one looks so different that you can't even call it the same waifu.

Pedo counts as crazy.

>stamina bar
Cray.

okay!

I'm legitimately disgusted. Faust deserves better than to be dragged through the mud like this.

Diverse skyrim

*sniff* *sniff*
I smells a new thread and not a single shred of evidence about Trainwiz's program! He had plenty of time to actually create it so he might as well lie about it always existing and retroactively scanning mods in the past.

It looks more like an adult version of loli Natalia than adult Natalia does

Now post her GETTING FUCKED by the doggy!

I feel like the stamina bar aesthetic just adds to the picture.

She probably laughed at him.

>bringing shit to the new thread
>causing drama which will just make trainwiz look better by making you look bad

when will you learn?

Can just stop talking about trainwiz? yes he didn't deliver or whatever but lets leave that mess in the old thread.

Post ES-related funnies.

>making me look bad

How pathetic. Because really, I'm not the cuck who makes claims about some amazing program that can apparently scan every mod and tell if it's hidden or not, nevermind not even the Nexus itself has that capability.

It's lacking freckles, though. The vampire versions have no freckles because I've never heard of a vampire with freckles.

I like the preset, but for now I'm going to consider it a non-canon Toreador version.

Ronzo In Skyrim

loverslab.com/files/file/3633-cum-on-anything-seriously-pretty-much-anything/

Finally, Skyrim is complete

I don't know who this trainwiz is, but I wouldn't trust them on the basis that it's a faggoty name.

Just report them, user.

It's one(1) obsessed shitposter. Same one that shit up the thread with /pol/ junk last night.

>Trainwiz
>Trainiz
>Tranz

omg

I like dressing him in fancy clothes. I treat him like a king. Pink is kinda funny though.

Pizza moons.

>Toreador

This word. You keep using it lately but what does that mean?

he really likes trains so he put train in his name, how is that faggoty? It's not like having an interest in trains is faggoty that shit gets you laid all day every day.

I wonder what Trainwiz's excuse will be.
>It was on my other computer. WHAT MISFORTUNE. HERE IT IS TWO DAYS LATER.
>It's funnier to not post it. LOL. REALLY GUYS I HAVE IT.
>It's crashing. OH WELL.
>Still scanning.
>Go off on a tangent.

He's had over an hour to prove it even exists. Even if it shows up now he can't prove jack shit about any of his claims and if he tries to play it off as some bait bullshit it's obvious he's trying to cover up the fact he was lying in the first place and trying to save face. I am thoroughly pleased to be the one to reveal him as a fraud. Go ahead Trainbitch and post it now or later or never because it's too fucking late!

Who the fuck cares about some vampire clan from a different fandom? Honestly why do you always come up with the stupidest shit to say?

Probably the Bohan follower. I was gonna say Faust follower, but half-giants are a thing.

This has my interest. It shouldn't, but it does.

>interest in trains
>gets you laid everyday

Sure is 1800's in here.

>It was on my other computer. WHAT MISFORTUNE. HERE IT IS TWO DAYS LATER.

Are you done with Trainwiz?

Would be good if the textures weren't garbage.

>Pizza moons.
uninstall it now

I think he's doing it because he knows that not posting it makes you bitch and cause drama and makes everyone hate you more.

I think we're all done with Trainwiz because fucker got rekt.

>that one guy who keeps replying to himself

POST KNIGHTS I NEED KNIGHTS I NEEEEEED

>fat cat
>dad

What? When and who?

>trainwiz pisses off and derails a thread he's stated as not liking
>will still suck his dick regardless

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttt. I'm fucking dying with laughter at his expense. Oh wait is that one of the excuses on my list why yes it is! I should have made a bingo card for this. Trainwiz can post it or not post because at this point I'm satiated like no one else and he's already been proven dead wrong. I'm sure once he posts it his fans will forget he fucked up and just slobber his knobber but I'll be laughing at how predictable and gullible they are too.

Apparently Pama has a son. I was asking people for any other confirmed dads for the group shot. Heiko told me Pama is.

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Toreador_(VTM)

You DO realize that people will think you're just as retarded too?

I'll knight your ass, boy.

>We'll remember you user forever for this! Your ANONYMOUS presence in this thread will mark you forever.

Not my reputation in this thread anything but that!!!!

You do realize that's what he wants. he wants these threads to die and you're playing right into them because you're as much a gullible idiot as you think everyone else is. Trainwiz got what he wanted out of us and works for fucking Zenimax now, while we shitpost in a dead thread.

>Tesg Dads - Spicy Edition

well alright!

I recognize your shitposting pretty regularly actually, we need to give you a name or something

You are pretty identifiable actually.

>almost an hour later
>still no screenshot
>No nothing
>even with all that time to bullshit and make a program
>still nothing
>people still sucking his dick when he's not even here

really makes you think

See you next time then ;)
You'll be responding all the same: angry, stupid, and insecure. I hope you give me lots of laughs!

I'm pretty certain the person drumming up drama on both sides is trainwiz, or he's at least one of them.

yep

>I troll u

Really man?

Just report him.

night /tesg/

happy modding

He did this in the past all the time, so probably.

Here is proofs

I just wish the lighting in the Bathhouse didnt turn Snakestone, Bohan and Aylen the First into glowing angles. I had to use the Snakestone follower since I did the group shots on my Harek save, and for some reason the follower is slightly lighter than my save of Snakestone. I changed the skin color a few times, no luck.

>someone else felt so bad for Trainwiz they made a vague looking program thing to pass it off

Not only is it too late there's no way to tell it's actually the full program and not just something that scans 50 mods and croaks. No matter what though it's too late motherfucker!

>not-code written in notepad is somehow a program

Hilarious

Did wiz beg /g/ for this?

>doesn't know how to read code

>scans no name htmls
>writes up some bullshit
>uses a mac

He's gone off the rails this time.

I bet he had someone else write all the code in his mods and games as well, something tells me he's a pretty big fraud.

>>uses a mac
user....

Programmer here: This code doesn't actually work, it's not actually valid python code

>implying you can't code on a mac

quick, name your favorite linux distro

has to be something super obscure

>Gets buttblasted at some literally who whiner online and makes a program to stalk 80,000 "files"
>Gets buttblasted at some random user calling him out on his bullshit
>makes everyone wait over an hour for this
>some shoddy code thrown together
>on a fucking mac
>shitters will still defend this

This was an amazing night. I haven't laughed this hard in WEEKS.

Goodnight everyone

I couldn't program Hello World without blowing up my computer but I can tell what it does.

It takes the URL, increments the number at the end by 1, checks for "file hidden" and if found, adds it to a list. If the term Thieves (and likely other terms) is also found, it adds that to a list as well.

CAEL

The moral of the day is Trainwiz is an apple fag and he doesn't like using a bunch of mods because his MacBook Thin Air can't handle it.

It's not even him who posted it, someone else probably coded it up.

that just makes it even funnier

>scans no name htmls
Mate, those are exports of the pages that have hidden files. The number corresponds to the mod number. Seriously you're in full damage control mode right now. I've never seen anyone get this worked up over nothing and I used to be a social worker and learning support aide.

I think it's time to realize he can't actually code. His game was probably made by someone else, as was that VR blacksmithing game he made.

This is not a real program.

I've got a bone to pick with you.