/wpsg/

Cobe and Meer have teamed up for the better of /wpsg/

Vanilla: Who cares

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and our resident e-celebs have banded together to make a Veeky Forums guild. Website: hellground.net.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently). Quality-wise looks very good. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:

Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates. insta 68. Progressive.

Can't wait to be eternally stuck in Kara.

Asscobra can easily carry this guild to at least BT by himself. Throw in a bunch of competent players and there's no way the guild gets stuck in Kara.

holy shit, I just read the posts from the night

is meer and asscobra merge happening, is it horde or alliance? can we all be friends on alliance and shit on horde together? save hellground together

make hellground great again

They decided on Horde it seems and yeah it's really habbening

sounds like fun to me desu

I really don't understand what's the fucking point in /wpsg/ of all places to whine about shitty racials. It's not like most of /wpsg/ will be PvP gods or properly take advantage of them in PvE either.

>tfw rolled a troll mage despite hating the models just so i could get the racial
do i have autism

it really is negligible if you roll horde or alliance

if all 10-15 dps classes roll troll and orc for racials, then it is like 3-5% better than 1% hit as a consistant raid dmg dps

SENNA'S GONNA FREAK

so what class do I play

>Priest : don't wanna play healbot/wand sim 2017
>Warlock : don't wanna play le edgy mage
>Mage : overpopulated
>Rogue : overpopulated
>Druid : do I even have to say it?
>Hunter : FD/freeze trap simular 2017
>Warrior : overpopulated, le epic DPS warr xDD
>paladin : literally would rather wageslave

shaman is literally the only class that's remotely fun, but I still can't be bothered

Yes, yes, you don't understand, It's not the advantage they give, it's about shitposting and whining with some faction propaganda.

>Vanilla: Who cares
Could just point to /elyg/nosg/, there are lots of people who cares.
Is there none semi-decent post-cata privates?

Weren't they talking about rolling Alliance to balance the Horde/Alliance ratio?

>jacket - hunter
And who the fuck decided that, unless someone is impersonating me, I am not rolling hunter on hellground

Even if miracle happens and there will be 30 active anons it's not enough to balance out ratio even on 2000 pop scale.

if finns and wpsg roll same faction both will benefit from it, server already has poor faction rate according to the forums and if both roll alliance it will absolutely raise up the servers lifetime

>10 page
Dead general, nobody there except for poleground waiters?

>playing on other server than polish ones

/wpsg/ isn't a Veeky Forums thread anymore as much as it is a circlejerk Discord community where everyone knows each other.

The thread is redundant, especially as nobody is following them to hg

Evening friendo

>nobody

Literally everyone actually worth caring about is rolling on HG. Sorry you're an autismo with no friends!

Can I join the hellground guild if I'm a literally who that might take a while before I'm able to raid, I mostly just want friends to talk to keep me company and give me the illusion of companionship while playing

Worth caring about to /wpsg/ discord maybe.

Nobody else gives a fuck about you. Enjoy the guild falling apart 2 weeks in like always, cucks

But I play on atlantis-s-s.

>playing with /wpsg/
>playing with underaged windowlickers supposedly being above loot yet having first pick on everything
>playing with people who literally couldn't kill moroes
>playing with literal trannies, shelf stockers, call centre parasites and desk smashers

you're filth, even for Veeky Forums's standards
fuck off

Whoa, just like any other fucking general that plays multiplayer games! Who would've thought everyone here are faggots?

>Whoa, just like any other fucking general that plays multiplayer games!

No, not really

It's like Discord promotes circlejerking which wouldn't be there otherwise in both general and wpsg guild.

will give you a rundown of things to come so as to save you the trouble

you'll join the guild expecting to play with sensible people.
slowly you'll realize you're being used by a group of mouthbreathers on a discord channel who give preferential treatment to their garbage friends.
Dps warriors beaten on damage by tanks, healers just mashing buttons until they're oom 30 seconds in, tanks being shockingly bad kind of garbage.
They will fly in a rage and start blaming the outsiders.
You'll be called 'not from Veeky Forums' despite being recruited from here, further cementing the fact that you're just playing with them so they can get the validation of getting a shiny item for their character.
There will be internal strife between the mouthbreathers.
The guild will dismantle after wiping on bosses that require a semblance of coordination.
Everytime a new server pops up, the exact same people will be trying the entire schtick again, thinking people will have surely forgotten by now and surely it's those fucking normies from Veeky Forums who made the guild fail.

Cancer.

Well said.

finished my bsc exams, when is HG coming?

1 or 2 weeks.

finns will never roll alliance. sadly

why are they rolling alliance then?

we are rolling alliance, and hoping wpsg will follow as well to balance out the factions

I was just going about previous experiences on TBC servers.

good to see that you're going alli, god speed my turanic brothers

>ywn raid with finns on hg because faction autism reigns supreme on /wpsg/

>god speed my turanic brothers

>Turanic brothers
No iranians here mate.
Turanism on the other hand is a separate matter. T. Assburger.

Jumalmaagi keississä, ota sä vaan rauhassa, kun maagi tiputtaa vettä treidiwindowsta. Jos sul on raidit etkä tiedä mitä tarjota, kaiva esiin kulho ja pussi arcane dusteja. Taikka paskawlokkia, se tuottaa monta shokkia. Suosittelen hommaa paskavammasta tankkia. Äläkä ota nokkiis, mutta kaikki muut juomat on tehty vendoreille, niinku kohta huomaat.

Jos sä meinaat skumppaa juoda, juodutuksi runkkaa kuoma, koska maagin vettä mainostaa Viivi Pumpahuora. Kyllä maagin vesi saa ne hiilut hynäst luopuu. Vesi kehiin, goldit esiin ja alkaa hiilaus. Se on se mannanliemi, vaikka sul ois recount pieni ja oisit ujo pelle, koittaa sulle carpe diemi. Pääset uimaa damas niiku gondoli kanaalissa. Loistat depsissä ku ois kiiltomato anaalissa.

Ebin :D

find another game faggot

hei herra dj, mä haluun kuulla jumalmaagii!!!

tää lanka on nyt suomi lanka :D :D :D :D :D mannerheim mämmi sauna ja kossu :D :D :D

fuck finland, fuck autistic normie finns and fuck their normie guild, I'm glad /wpsg/ chose horde so we can gank them the fuck out

wpsg is rolling alliance

Horde
Meer and Cobe are working under Ituh

Got news for you senpai...

Why can't more finns be like Paragon?

?

>finns ass blasted they cant siphon members from meers guild now

When's the Hellground release date?

Have people decided on horde or alliance yet?

>Elysium

Reminder to come play on Elysium once your little guild dies in a week!

>vanillafags

More than half your guild is people who played on Elysium.

I'm botting 5 characters on Elysium right now to sell if that's what you mean.

Where we at, Elysium boyz?

>Implying we need to siphon degenerate scum.
>Gank them the fuck out

Well there's Doc i give you that. I guess you can have him. Good luck otherwise. See over here it doesn't cut the mustard being wotlk-kiddies roleplaying glads.

how to remove finn?

>Finndonesians are rolling Alliance
RIP progression I guess.

gank them, they're all shitters at pvp

>check sunwell plateau progression records
>no finntism guilds

Do you mean retail or that polski wotlk server

What the hell happened? Meer and Cobe are WORKING TOGETHER????

>NA finally united
>finns on damage control
Holy shit it's really happening

Nah it's just a ruse to later bully meer into suicide.

>Meer Cobe Ituh
the finest cancer of /wpsg/ is teaming up
get ready for dead guild on arrival

That's what I usually do, they call you things like, "literal who" and tell you to kill yourself every now and then.

If you can withstand the, "banter" then they can be really amusing to play with. I'm slowly learning each of their names and their history of either being really shit or really good.

Just keep to yourself, if you're up in everyones face, they'll label you instantly and then it's over. It's incredibly clique-ey and if you don't make a good impression on the cool kids, you're a dweeb as long as they remember who you are.

>Holy shit it's really happening
>Finns go Alliance
>/wpsg/ goes Horde
>Finns do T5
>/wpsg/ does Kara
Yeah, it's happening.

What did he mean by this?

>a bloo bloo i don't like x players because they won't put up with my retarded memes in raid

Finns are gonna get BTFO so fucking hard on HG

as somebody from

The guild with literal clickers like yarrick? You are so delusional...

Dear Deimousxo,

ur a faget :D

t. normie

>yarrick raiding
Hahahahahahahahaha

you're serious ?

Finns are going to bo life for a st t4 clear and then quit after getting btfo in ulduar just like on tod

the finns quit before ulduar was released on tod, don't spread disinfo

also how can they quit before next tier is open when there's 2 tiers open from the start

>do the easy tier because you don't need any skill just poop sock
>quit before harder tier
>how can they quit?

I don't know ask them they're the ones who quit.
Really if the finns don't win it's embarrassing because im sure they know the fights on HG much better than anyone

Yep and /wpsg/ without Finns to carry them is worthless.

maybe t6, they didnt do t5 after killing kael and vashj once on every guild iteration.

You really have no grasp on anything or a sense of relativity do you?

Quite embarrassing to be honest.
+ Why would finns quit when to most of them tbc is the holy grail and their speciality. They cleared full content already once on said server.

More than anything for most of them the first tiers are menial, thought the proggressive feel gives it it's own touch. Otherwise Most would prefer stepping into sunwell rather.

There are 0 relatable things incommon with tod and hg or tbc and wotlk for that matter. There are no connections between these separate matters. You're just trying to force feed your tod memes where they don't belong.

But i guess it all just comes down to the greatest meme of all f-f-fucking finns!

Is prot paladin good in 2.4.3?

Stop being a faggot, competition is good and gets heated sometimes. Quit ruining the """"fun"""" you fucking autistic Finn.

f-f-f-fucking finns progressing faster than us
f-f-f-fucking finns taking realm firsts
f-f-f-fucking finns *insert maymay here*

List of things Finns have done:
>sabotaged Video Games and siphoned its members
>siphoned wpsg members during Nost, quit, and left them hanging
>sabotaged numerous Video Games and You raids
>intentionally sabotaged Heigan Undying dance on TOD which started You's death spiral
>Left numerous wpsg members hanging on TOD when they quit TOD
>Tried unsuccessfully troll people into rolling Alliance on HG
>Started le aunt poisoner and stinky dragon memes
>Trolled HG into relaunching so they can poopsock to 70 and think they're good
>Caused Meer to go insane

WITH FINNS THE ICE IS THIN. NEVER TRUST A FINNGOLOID. THEY ONLY KNOW DESTRUCTION AND SABOTAGE.

>blaming ToD collapse on anyone but their staff

make retarded decisions and disregard international playerbase and of course people will leave. it was a sinking ship from the get go.