>More detailed guides:
i.imgur.com/LTxZyAU.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/1eYJFVykEJ2ta1sDV4-5MKoQVAgZgk3LDzHb4v_p1Fo8/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

darkestdungeon.com/darkest-dungeon-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link to the previous thread.

darkestdungeon.com/darkest-dungeon-year-one/
>In addition, we are firming up plans for some other platforms which will enable us to bring Darkest Dungeon to even more players or give you more ability to play it in situations that fit your lifestyle even better.
Darkest Dungeon for Android/iOS when?

Is it normal to take 20 minutes before each quest just picking trinkets?

Hopefully soon, i want to play this game on my android badly because most mobile games are trash and i need something to survive long car/train/whatever rides.

Have some birthday OC i made.

And ofcourse the gif i made does not work. Thats what you get for hastily making shit before going to work.

Only if you are playing on New game+

What's a good comp for wolves at the door?

What sre some good mods bros? I mean gameplay wise not just models.

Alright still can't seem to get the hang of Pitch Black runs yet. Would you guys say playing with a healer in the party is a necessity in those cases? I felt like I was constantly fighting for HP and my stress was practically never an issue.
Since there hasn't been mod support there aren't very many. A lot of people like the Pitch Black mod and say it's good, others say it's balanced too heavily against the player. Either way it's not too hard to install, so it's worth giving a look if you're interested in that sort of thing.

It's just that I lloked up on nexus and there's quite a lot balance mods.

Balance mods are one thing. Full gameplay alterations are another.

>warrior of light crusader with two +15% damage trinkets in the ruins

Reminder that women and niggers have no place in this game

So how does my Hellion look

We general now?!
Pls post good fan art.

Not male/10

/pol/ pls leave

Anime/10
Try to make the eye whites a bit darker shade.

Threadly reminder that over-confidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Take the redpill kid, you're being subverted

>turns out my party composition is woefully unfit for the current dungeon
>almost party wipe first encounter
>manage to pull through due while taking heavy damage all around
>REMIND YOURSELF THAT OVERCONFIDENCE IS A SLOW AND INSIDIOUS KILLER
fuck you there was never any confidence in the first place

What kind of stupid meme is this where you're making custom characters that don't fit the style at all? She'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Not like I'm installing the mod on your computer user. Calm yourself

Thanks, I'll see what that can do

How will taking the redpill kid save him from being subverted?

I just don't understand why people want to add large Disney eyes to female characters, in a game with a very darkā„¢ aesthetic where nobody has eyes.

Because I'm a dirty weeb user

As a consumer, he can organise and make it known that there will be no purchases of politicised content

>weeaboos
>on my Vietnamese stamp collecting discussion groups

The artist I got the Crusader art from also drew an abomination which I hope she can turn into sprites so I can convert them into the game

Why don't we just go and shoot up their office? Let every videogame company know what happens when you put niggers in our historical games!

FALSE FLAG SHILL SJW APOLOGIST
fuck off cunt

I'd consider installing it, I've seen worse.

Holy fuck, that beast form actually looks fantastic, underboob aside.

Jesus fucking christ.

Fortunately, that's something I can easily remove and replace with a bunch of feathers or abs or something. I really do love her designs that she draws.

For example, her Man-at-Arms

Yeah. If you have that much Trinket.
For me, I always select something class-based or Ancestral anyway.
Red Hook is sitting on a huge gold mine. The game has so much potential.

Goddamnit this gave me chuckle.

that female crusader has already been made and put on the nexus, don't know why you made it over again unless you just wanted to weebify it

The body was put on the Nexus, not the head. I took the body from the Nexus and pasted on the head. Ergo which is why I'm never going to release it seeing as it's someone else's work and there shouldn't be an issue if I use it for personal stuff

Man-at-arm is a must. Anything else depends on you and your playstyle.
For me, Highwayman works, because that sweet Riposte against your enemies' AOE.

ah, okay

Kek'd.

>she
What?
Care enough to explain it for me?

Well nevermind. I thought because the name was Kim that it was a girl. Should've known better being Korean myself.

Get out, ricenigger.

it wasn't even a room battle

:^(

You know Kim Jong Un, lol?
Pic related.

>Going into pigland
>ever

Seriously, these puking manpigs are almost as bad as the zombie dogs. Always dodge everything, always the fastest and they will always pile on disease after disease on your favourite waifu.

>Been having awesome luck lately and runs have been a breeze
>Surly this fun run into the Cove with a slightly unorthodox party won't prove to be an issue
>Lose one of my two level 6 Highwaymen after being double crit by pelagic fishboys
I didn't remind myself, and I deserve it.

I actually like that design a lot. If that was put into a mod with the game's default style I'd totally download that.

Once you're on Champion difficulty hall battles have the potentially to be even more dangerous than room battles. I think some dungeons have a higher chance to spawn champ enemies, the Weald and Warrens especially.

He was doing an easy level mission, so he wouldn't run into Vet enemy spawns.

How are some of these map layouts in PItch Black mod reasonable? I know they give you more camping, but holy fucking hell having to go through all these tiles is an absolute nightmare.

>My only Highlander died on the last mob of the last pack on the crit hit after a crit hit on his stress

J-JUST FUCK ME UP

>Not to mention it was Dismas

FUCK MY SHIT UP

REMIND YOURSELF

But there's nothing I could do! I had to finish this room, and my heroes were stressed but in good shape!

>torchless run with Antiquarian
>grabbing some sweet loot
>oh shit, the Collector
>he called two Highwaymen and one Man-at-arm
>Fully upgraded Vestal got critted to Death's Door
>Dies right because of bleed at the first check
>mfw

Is not worth, I guess :(.

Look at all those goodies.

Paid for in blood.

Trinkets and baubles~

>Eyes
Hrgggh this triggers me. Black that shit out user.

because skeletons that's why. No one can make skeletons for the game. I have no idea how they made the skeletons in the first place. (Skeletons being how the parts of the sprites move)

Mod support can't come soon enough.
I can't wait for completely new skeletons added.

cute
kek
me too, user.
I also want more fan art and edits like pic related.

I had an easy enough time with Man at Arms, Bounty Hunter, Occultist and Musketeer. A marking party with a tank, essentially. I hear bleed/blight stacking parties will make short work of him as well.

The most important thing is to make sure everyone is level 6 and has maxed out gear, and is kitted out with appropriate trinkets. Without that, it doesn't matter how sound your strategy is, you'll get slaughtered.

For my setup, I had to keep vvulf in position 2 so both the musketeer and bounty hunter could hit him. Man at arms would alternate between stacking protect on himself to guard the bomb target and rampart-ing the brigand raiders, which stunned them and kept vvulf in the right spot. With the occultist I had to play things by ear, depending on the situation he would either heal allies or mark and debuff the boss.

>want to cure tetanus on my Leper
>cures rabies as well

Ask and ye' shall recieve

HOLY FUCK, JUST LIKE I SUGGESTED.

You're fucking awesome.

Wasn't into it at first but then I saw the crow-beast form and I was sold.

One last call for songs that fit with the mood to make a video for.

Ahahaha holy fuck nicely done user
Can you make more? I would really appreciate it

What kind of video user?

Fuck my life. Four misses in a row versus Shambler's tentacle.

Hey, someone made a Brigand Man at Arms. What's with the Blue Ribbon though.

also that "sword" looks terrible and I regret not noticing it the first time. Welp into the trash it goes.

What i want to know is why the dagger's handle is longer than the damn blade.

Ugly mask, I don't want to trigger trypophobia in my other heroes.

>5 dots trigger trypophobia
Are you afraid of fucking dice too?

I don't even have it, but the shape of his mask reminds me of of all those pictures people used to throw around here.

tfw you do 2 shambler altars and still have to kill a boss

Best trinket for Leper pos 1 ? for highwayman ? for grave robber ?

>Best trinket for Leper pos 1 ?
It kinda depends on what you want to use him
If you want him to deal a lot damage, then I recommend Crescendo Box (Dismas's Head or Legendary Bracer if you don't have it) + some kind ACC or another DMG trinket (Vvulf's Tassel, Fortunate Armlet)

darkestdungeon gamepedia.com/Trinkets
Check out the wiki and do some theorycrafting yourself

All of this depends on the dungeon and what you're facing, but some recommendations:

>Leper
Immunity mask is pretty sweet for a blight/bleed heavy environment. Weald's a good choice since it will often have enough low damage blight and bleed spread around to justify it. Past that, Focus Ring and Sun/Moon Rings are great, improving accuracy and contributing to damage. Accuracy is paramount for Lepers over just about anything else to make them reliable damage dealers.

>Highwayman
He's pretty flexible and can fit with just about anything. Most people will probably want sun ring or equivalent on him. If he's in a more ridged party, you can use his class trinkets to specialize him in ranged or melee attacks, but as other anons point out, doing this is essentially dropping half of his skill pool, despite being pretty effective (Personally, I'm a fan of Gunslinger's Beltbuckle and the Ancestor's Musketball, gives huge crit, damage, and accuracy to any pistol attacks.).

>Grave Robber
Dodge trinkets are pretty cool since dodge is exponentially better the more you have and she can reliably pull off a stacked dodge defense. Note that accuracy floors at 5% though, so it's possible to still get hit even with 200 dodge. Damage trinkets are pretty great too, if you're primarily using throwing knives, you can skimp on accuracy since she's going to be buffing her own.

>Death waits for the SLIGHTEST lapse in concentration.

These warning are horribly true, lads. If you're doing anything you're nervous -- or not nervous enough -- about, please heed them.

Leper works best with ACC trinkets, so go Sun Ring or Signet Ring.
HWM works good with Dodge trinkets and Damage trinkets. I mostly roll Ancestors Pen and/or Crescendo Box most of the time.
Grave Robber needs that Dodge, because she's so frail. Go with her rare trinket that gives dodge and Acc buffs or, if you have it, Ancestral Coat. Sun Cloak works fine aswell.

thanks guys

Female occultist
yes or no?

I'm not sure if i'm liking this design

not bad, i dont like the lips

I think it looks fine but it just seems a bit lacking without the facial hair in all honestly.

>those small breasts
>those hard facelines

It looks like a tranny

You need to fix the hands

Modfag here, ornstein is progressing, still needs work as you can see also
no plume

thanks for the pointers
guess i'll get back to it

bless you modfags

>no plume
Please don't cockblock me like this again.
It still hurts.

Sorry I tried everything, rewriting shit to accept bigger formats, making it smaller, trying to rearange the parts
it just doesnt work, it cant be bigger than the standard hellion pony tail

hi, i play the game while modifying the game info to make it easier (more gold, less randomness), can i join you ?

Come one user she's arabian
Make her a lil more thicc

I'm currently making a pic showing each of the class restriction trinkets and their stats, and a separate All-class trinket pic later
I only have Abo, Anti and almost Arbalest done right now, but Im very tired so the finished pic will be available tomorrow (if anyone is interested)

just redraw the plume to go lower than that so it'll fit.