What does Veeky Forums think about Ferrari?

What does Veeky Forums think about Ferrari?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/ferraris-net-income-doubles-on-cost-cuts-and-pricing-gains-cm742615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Financial dick-waving.

cool cars I'll never able to afford

Went to shit, as did all supercar makers once the russian oligarchs and arabic oil princes started buying their stuff, pushed the demand for even more expensive stuff resulting in prohibitly expensive cars that aren't even that efficient all things considered.
Still makes good race cars though.

Arrogant pricks which make great cars.

Arrogant pricks which make cars that are sold EXCLUSIVELY off of the badge. They make great track cars but for something I'd actually want to buy or drive, Porsche and even Lambo are far higher on the list.

nasdaq.com/article/ferraris-net-income-doubles-on-cost-cuts-and-pricing-gains-cm742615

Ok, Ferrari is "overpriced", agreed.
But if people still buy, where is the problem?

You don't even have the right to do whatever the fuck you want with their cars, so you never really own them, even if you paid a fuckton of money for them.

Is there any car brand as arrogant as Ferrari ?

>'not allowed to change the optics of a Ferrari'
>posts a 458 with freaking pink brake-calipers

It was about the cat-logo, nothing else.

great engineering only bought by hollywood whores, their nigger boyfriends, boomers, and filthy minorities.

That's freedom for you. As long as you don't try to sell your Ferrari of course.

>Arrogant pricks which make cars that are sold EXCLUSIVELY off of the badge
so basicly the supercar version of ford

awesome cars

>russian oligarchs
they're raree than European multimillionaires, i'm sure Russia and Russians buy way way way less Ferraris, than Americans do.

and Chinese students

That's deadua5's car, Ferrari actually sent him a cease desist letter for the wrap, custom emblems and floor mats.

And when he went to sell it ferrari sent him another letter stating that he doesn't get to choose who he sells it to, ferrari does.

right of first sale bs.

And custom floor matts. I mean wtf, who cares about this kind of stuff, it's rather insignificant if you look at the whole car.

And don't forget about blacklisted journalists, cheating on test models while bragging about how their cars are superior, etc.

He tried to sell it with his personal shitty logo on it. That's the point. Of course Ferrari was pissed! The Ferrari-logo is one of the most recognized in the world besides Coca-Cola, Mcdonalds and Apple.

Besides that, Ferrari did nothing wrong at all. They didn't anything illegal but Deadmou5 did.

Sure... That's why Ferrari basically wins every direct comparison against the competitors when tested from professional journalists.

Pick a Ferrari from the last 20 years and I'll find you a car that's objectively superior in every way AND cheaper.

From the same time (plus/minus 3 years), ok?

Ferrari F12
Ferrari 458
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 488 GTB

Better in terms of what? Laptimes? Looks? Sound? Engine? Transmission? Handling (drifting etc.)? Ride comfort?

Let's do it!

>we will lend you our car for review only if it's prepped for the track by our team of engineers.

Edit
458 Speciale

Lol!

1. Ferrari wins, so they cheat!
2. Ferrari loses, so they are shitboxes!

Great. We could stop to argue right now because you're basically too stupid for everything.

I can beat all four with one car:

991.2 Turbo / Turbo S

Faster, handles better, cheaper, better ZF transmissions than Getrag's shit, more comfortable, less cabin noise, and more tech.

Looks are subjective, as is engine sound.

Ferrari is the definition of a veblen good. People want them literally because they're expensive.

They are known to give reviewers prepped cars, rather than showroom models. How is that not an issue when saying "they win any direct comparison"?
Are you retarded?

I don't care AT ALL what you think. I care what PROFESSIONALS have to say you moron.
Jesus Christ Veeky Forums is much dumber than I thought.

>PROFESSIONALS have to say you moron
they are only ''professionals'' because someone is putting money in their pocket
think about that for a second

I've always felt that Ferrari doesn't have the same amount of soul as other supercars. My friend has a 488, it's great to drive, sounds wonderful, lots of fun, etc, but it lacks character. At the end of the day it feels bland in comparison to the other option. I feel like Ferrari is what you buy if you don't REALLY care about cars but still want a supercar.

Give me evidence. Afaik there us ONE SINGLE comment from Chris Harris of 2011.
Don't you think if that was true at all, that more journalists (or competitors like Porsche and Lamborghini) would have protested?

Btw. The 488 which drove a 7:22 around the Nordschleife (auto motor sport) was totally stock (pic related) and so was the 488 which drove faster than the 650s on evo leaderboard.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

It's getting dumber here...
What's a car with "character"? A Porsche? A FUCKING MCLAREN?

But you are totally neutral and unbiased right?

I feel the exact same about Lamborghini. Ever since that bitter cunt founded the brand their cars have always felt like gaudy, fast looking mantoys instead of actual carefully crafted cars. They look like edgy shit and if it weren't for VW they'd still be full of horrid engineering and probably be bankrupt long ago.

A $250,000 (at time of release) GT2 RS lapped the 'ring faster than the 488 GTB, and the GT2 RS is seven years old.

Ferrari couldn't engineer it's way to a top 10 overpriced shirt list at this point.

They, along with McLaren, are also too chickenshit to put the LaFerrari 'ring time because they know they can't beat the 918.

The leica of cars

>lapped faster

Nope, it didn't in the sport auto test. Same driver.

Because they developed the 918 on the ring.
Porsche could lap the 918 in Mugello, Monza, Imola or Fiorano. How about that?

Bump for even more german butthurt.

>slower than a 488
>handles worse than a speciale
>comfort is subjective

leicas are slow. they dont even make a high speed camera.

this, he tried to sell it as a "Purrari"

Second only to Tesla in revealing complete retards that have no idea what they are talking about on the internet that have never touched the cars but have extreme opinions (both positive and negative) on them.

What's ur fav Ferrari you worked on?

I like working on Testarossas, 355s, and F40s since those are normally the longest/most challenging jobs and it's cool to work on one car for a long time. Favorite to drive on the street are 550/575s especially Barchettas/Superamericas

do you work for a ferrari shop?

>a todo gas
you have to go back, manuel

Damn, you saltier than the Dead Sea.
Did a Ferrari run over your Pomeranian, or some shit?

I like them better than Lamborghini.

a rich man who loves cars and has a passion for them buys a ferrari, a rich guy that wants to just look cool buys a Lamborghini

>McLaren.
Yes. They lack character to the point of it being character. It's fantastic. And they are just plain good.

U serious?
They don't have what I call "design". They basically look like a computer did all the design-work...

Oh and they sound terrible.

>a rich guy that wants to just look cool
those guys buy ferraris too
the whole shtick of ferrari is its cool brand

This sums it up nicely

Please tell me more about these gentlemen of supreme sophistication. Pic related.

The LaFerrari is my favorite hypercar

lmfao he looks like a caricature with that posture

I bet this bitch also has a Porsche.
Why a black Ferrari-scudetto? I thought Ferrai doesn't allow it?
Stupid motherfuckers...

lolno. They are both designed for nouveau riche douchebag who just want to show they have money.
If you have class you go for something like Aston.

Ferrari doesn't allow you to SELL stuff with altered badges
idk how Koenig Specials got away with it tbqh, they did some horrid stuff back in the day

>If you have class you go for something like Aston.
>implying astons aren't used to show off wealth too
Try something more obscure such as TVR.

Even when you're rich you want a car that starts in the morning or doesn't loose pieces while driving.

ITT: Ferrari haters bitch and moan about cars they'll never drive, let alone own

if you have class you buy whatever the fuck you want and dont concern yourself with opinions of pleb faggots on Veeky Forums

That's not that faggot's logo, it's an ancient internet meme, the fuck are you talking about?

He put it in the car and put a sale ad as "purrari", look it up

Except the old non-VW alienlooking Lambos are all design masterpieces.
Look at this, perfect in every way.

Ok but it's not "his" logo.

This.

>horrid engineering
I thought you fags called that "character"