imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Have the devs changed the way the hardmode V spawns in the last patch? Every time I kill the wall I get hallow to the left and crimson to the right, and I want it the other way around. Wasn't this supposed to be random?

It is random.

Well, fuck my luck then. I've killed the wall over 30 times and every single time it spawned hallow to the left and crimson to the right. The world is pre 1.3.4. Does that make any difference?

It shouldn't.

nice

quick dedaria

>play the game for the first time in a year
>walk into snow biome

What button is it to favorite things?

Open your inventory, press the alt key and then click on the item you want to favorite.

bump

ded

Have they made any announcements about terraria 2 or terraria other world recently?

Forget about Terraria 2. You might not be alive by the time that gets released. As for Otherworld, it will come out when it's ready :^).

they said they were restarting or rebooting otherworld's development or something, don't know if you were around for that or not

Nothing new about Terraria 2

a

b

This is a bit like that dude in Druidaria is building, but a lot better. Nicely done.

c

d

>they laughed at /sbg/ for being dead as dirt
>Veeky Forums now gasping for air itself
feels pretty bad senpaitachi
have a bump

When's the right time to fight the wall and go hard mode? I use the lava armor and the queen bee bow.

> Hellstone armor
>The Bees Knees
You're not ready

it's totally doable with those items. My go-to is hellwing bow w/ hellfire arrows

Use Minishark instead.

I wasn't. It sucked that bad?

I meant that he wasn't using Hellstone with a boomerang or enchanted sword.
Or that he wasn't using a bow with necro armor

I do have a legendary nights edge to swap but I defeated most bosses with the bow so I thought it might be enough.

rip

It'd be nice to have someone else on the server right now.

dead

>had to remove Calamity because my toaster decided to stop playing nice with it
>not I have these blobs of pink all over the world
I don't want to make yet another new map, is there any way to salvage this one? Does any map editor play well with mods?

That's super rfucking amazing dude.
Any chance you can link the World file?

Use Beenades, my dude.

It's obviously not mine. I am not that good at building.

Lewis confirmed

Not to my knowledge, no.

nice meme dude, it's literally the best way to do it solo expert.

rollin, need some inspiration'

do I buy ps4 terraria since it's on sale cos fuck it?

You can play Terraria on your PC with a controller, so no.

Only if you don't have a computer capable of running Terraria, which I would say includes a computer from this decade at least.

shit it's been awhile so I didn't know that

my laptop can run it but it does chug here and there when I do lunar events. is ps4 even up to date yet though?

>is ps4 even up to date yet though?
Go to the gamepedia, and look at the version notes for the ps4 version, it would say if it was.

So whatever happened with that weird assassination story he was trying to push?

there was an assassination story?

Something like that. He was acting like his life was in danger because someone was after him or something.

No, he didn't. You're probably confusing him with somebody else.

No it was definitely HERO. Dude's a ravenous attention whore and he was being super cryptic about the whole situation.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Red. We don't talk about faggots here.

>We don't talk about faggots here.
We only discuss their tears and their meltdown over what are arguably some of the easiest expert mode enemies right?

With mods in this game, what happens if you say have a Thorium character and join a normal server? Do the modded items disappear?

I assume it's wise to keep a character with the mod it's made in and don't inter-change.

Modded characters and maps are saved separately from normal ones, and you'd probably get version mismatch if you tried to join a server not running the exact same mods you were.

How would I go about going back to original terraria if I have mods installed?

Use the vanilla Terraria.exe

Thank-fuck I backed it up.

All you would need to do is verify integrity of game cache through steam and it would fix it.

If you remove a mod in a tModLoader server, all items from it turn into placeholders, all NPCs disappear and all blocks turn into pink squares (see ). I don't think vanilla Terraria is smart enough to do that, so it will probably just crash.

dead

Let's liven things up with a Question!
What's the most bullshit thing that's happened to you while playing Terraria?

For me, it's when I beat the wall, and it spread corruption right to where all of my npc's were living. I had to completely relocate everything I had.

>not having your house/NPC in natural spawn
lamoing

Playing Expert mode.

What should I do before going to hardmode

Get mods and enjoy being fucked.

Looks like it got removed once but it's back now. At least I remembered to save a copy this time regardless of whatever the fuck it is

Bet you build dirt towers, too.

>get blown out
>uhh....dirt!

>better greentext at him so people don't think I'm buttflustered or anything

Ironix.

Okay, Mr. Autism; you got called out and your only argument is bringing up something irrelevant and made up. That means, you've dug your hole deeper and only look like more of a retard.

I am laffin

Same here

ded game

Just got finished playing again for 2 weeks the 1.3.4.4 shit.

Was decent, got to moon lord, kiled him a few times built around, done.

Played Thorium and C&E just for shits and giggles looked like the highest quality out of the mods, took another 3-5 days or so of very slow play with a few friends. Was decently fun but just doesn't have the longevity that minecraft mods do for me.

Probably a good thing though since we tend to stop MC from boredom not because we 'finished'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I lurv this germ

Anyone else have a problem with Thorium slowing down their game?
How do I fix this?

Is Starbound good yet?

It's just that tModLoader is terribly resource-inefficient. Check Terraria's memory consumption on even a small modpack and you'll see.