Who else speeds up instead of slowing down for these radars?

Who else speeds up instead of slowing down for these radars?

Mine stop at 99 unfortunately

How accurate are these things? I drove past two of them yesterday, and my speedo was about 4 mph slower than what the sensor was projecting.

Kind of hoping I haven't been speeding without knowing it

Depends, are you using stock tires?

The ones around my town don't even show your speed after 70 mph and stay blankso I always try to ping them at 70

I know one where if you go 5 over it starts flashing red and blue lights. Hilarious seeing the noobs slam the brakes.

Yes I am

Ones around Colo Springs flash "SLOW DOWN" first then do the red and blue lights, I usually go for the red and blues for lulz. If anything they encourage people to speed up for this reason. See people do it all the time.

YEah I rip down the hill in my town when I see its on... Just a couple weeks ago they got rid of it, I think people complained about it being an eye sore.

The ones here have a white flashing light if you go 15 over

They have these all over the place posted around fast corners with a speed limit of 35mph, a corner that most cars have no problem doing 80mph around.

I usually pass the old people who slow down to a crawl just before the corner.

Then there's a 15mph double chicane section that everyone does 5mph while riding the brakes that I'll blast through at 40mph.

P-please tell me if something is wrong, I don't want to be speeding everywhere

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot. Going 4 over isn't going to get you pulled over. Why are you so fucking worried about it? Why do you think speed limits even exist? They're not to keep you "safe", they're just to fucking make money.

There's a corner by my house that I've taken at 70+ that everyone slows down to like 15 for. My dad told me he would castrate me if I ever slowed down for it.

You wanna fucking throw down, whiteboi?

had one of those things on a trailer at the bottom of the hill where i lived as a kid,
tried to pass it as fast as i can on a bike
never could hit 30 mph tho
but then i moved

Should be fairly accurate. If your car is older then sometimes the speedo gets off abit. Or if the car ever changed tire sizes.

here the light flashes when you do 1 over, its annoying as fuck

>Who else speeds up instead of slowing down for these radars?

Don't taunt the camera. If it records enough people speeding, a photo camera may appear and then everyone is fucked over.

I had one on a residential highway near my home set for 25MPH. Generally, people went 35 to 40MPH and some went faster. Because of that, photo camera enforcement was installed. It didn't just cover the spot where original speeding sign was. A stretch of approx one half mile was covered by multiple cameras.

The cameras are run by a 3rd party privatized company on behalf of the city. So there is no cost to the city. The company gives some of the fine money to the city but keeps enough to generate a handsome profit.

So there is incentive for the privatized companies to urge the city to install more and more speed cameras at stop lights, residential highways, and even some stop signs. My neighbor got a ticket from doing a "california stop" at the stop sign before turning right. That's the type of stop where you slow down a lot to nearly a stop, but still keep on moving thru the stop sign. She was required to completely stop before turning right and the camera caught her.

Some of these don't set my radar detector off..... fucking black magic

Where the fuck do you live? One of those HOA Nazi camps? California?

I had one near my house at the end of a long-ish straight section of road. Limit was 30mph into a downhill left, and the highest I ever got it to read was about 66.

Fortunately in aus we don't have that shit, but we've got point to point cameras. Basically, it times your journey between one camera and the next and averages your speed. It's pretty fucked because it means you can't overtake for a while without getting fucked up.

Not him but you're a non white living in a white country most likely. Who's the "boy" now when you can't even be a man and build your country? Y'all would be nothing without white people.

I lost a demerit and was fined $195 for doing 5km over in a 60

Its just a higher frequency emitter, you'd need a more expensive detection system.