People who drive the speed limit and not the rate of traffic

>people who drive the speed limit and not the rate of traffic.

So random strangers owe it you to risk getting fined so that you can save 13 seconds?
Eat a dick. Make sure it's a big one.

>people who think the speed limit is a requirement and not a limit

My family members literally told me I would fail my driving test for staying 2 or 3 mph under it

driving slower than traffic espeically on the highway is more a safety risk you fucking idiot.

do us all a favor and lodge a bullet in your skull

>new driver
>first car, first insurance
>always try to go the speed limit, don't want to get a ticket because my insurance is already $300 a month in Toronto
>get tailgated
>people road rage, try to pass me on turns, create dangerous situations
>honk incessantly
>blind me with their high beams

People like this are a serious danger to the public. They need to fucking lose their license.

Wrong
Right

fuck you faggot I go the speed limit in the right lane

Literally kill yourself.

You will sit behind me and obey the law. Now, about that dick. Is it in your mouth yet?

They already are

>People who get mad at people already driving 5-10 over
>People who tailgate and overtake the person driving 5-10 over, only for them to arrive at the same light 20 miles away, at the same time
tippity top zuz, my friend.

>driving slower than traffic espeically on the highway is more a safety risk you fucking idiot.

The people who create the danger are those who drive beyond the speed limit not those who drive1 mph slower than the limit you fucking idiot

nah son, ill just slam it into D for max respect and let that vtec kick in as i pass your slow ass

>driving slower than traffic espeically on the highway is more a safety risk you fucking idiot.
But I'm not on a high way. I am on a two lane road and when I pass the sign that says 40 (I happen to know the road is 40), I will go 40. When there aren't any signs, I speed up to 50 because it's technically legal if I say I didn't see a sign. If you're tailgating me and flashing your lights like a psycho, you have problems.

You forgot to answer my dick question.

One other thing: when I overtake a vehicle on a freeway, I will not exceed the speed limit as I do it. Also, I will not change back into the slow lane until my vehicle is two seconds in front of the vehicle I have overtaken, as a courtesy to the other driver. This means it might take 30 seconds or so to complete the pass. And if anyone gets up my ass while I am overtaking, I will simply not return to the slow lane. I will remain in the overtaking lane for as long as the deadshit tailgates me.

That's a little ridiculous, user.

To do otherwise would be to reward tailgating. That would be ridiculous.

If you're planning on overtaking someone, yet you're going the speed limit, then you're doing it wrong. You're allowed, and encouraged, to go 10 over if necessary.

If the guy in the right lane is already going 70, then why overtake to begin with?

IKTFB

this is correct

>mfw semi truck races on the freeway

Then everything relating to driver's ed and traffic law for that matter where you live is retarded and needs to be addressed

Sometimes this is the case if you're one of those "dangerous" mom's in a crossover than just likes being ahead of traffic, but if you're anything like me you drive 20-40 mph over with a radar on and typically end up 10 lights ahead of traffic.

This is Australia. Do 3km/h or more over the limit and you will be fined, overtaking or not.

>Semi truck races doing 20 under the speed limit

Such is life on the 401

>Not kicking back and watching the action unfold

>Not kicking back and watching the action unfold
i will run out of gas by the time they finish

>people who drive under the speed limit in any lane on the highway in good weather

Why are you trying to turn scotty kilmer into a meme?

i go 63 in a 65 every day right lane eatt muh dick

when i get on the highway i immediately enter the passing lane and stay there my entire trip with cruise control set to 2 mph above speed limit

That is only OK if that is as fast as your shitbox will go

I thought there was no tolerance anymore?

You are despicable. Don't get mad when I pass you on the shoulder k

>Don't get mad when I pass you on the shoulder k
i never do

Not him but I wouldn't get in the shoulder unless I absolutely had to since that's where all the nails that don't get stuck in tires and road debris get kicked to.

>passing on shoulder

don't do that user, that might be worse than hogging the left lane

if you start flashing me i'm just going to flip my rearview mirror up

I was joking but honestly I've never got any nails from that. Usually I get nails from driving in the right lane in niggerton on a 30mph two lane.

Guess there's always a chance though.

>be australian
>can have all the JDM shitboxes they could ever want
>can't drive them until they're 21
>can't do faster than the speed limit under threat of being imprisoned for the next 4 decades, at the very least

hard choice

>not driving a rotary
>they can't just shoot flames at tailgaters on command

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

ya but your apex seals will blow up after five miles

Wrong

>t. guy who's sitting 350 angstroms away from your rear bumper

>not driving a carbed rotary for the longevity gains and dat exhaust rich enough to run another car

>driving unreliable shit

ya no thanks m8

Apex seals are less likely to "blow up" than you are to blow a piston.

They generally just lose compression and produce less power until ded. Buying cheap brittle as fuck seals increases your chances of disaster, but you probably deserve it if that's what you're doing.

>12a
>unreliable
user bls.

y

>having to worry about stupid shit
>ever

enjoy braking down

>a fucking potato chip
>strong
>reliable
>ridged

i can brake chips with my fingers

ROFLMAO

b8 aside, can we take a moment to acknowledge the consecutive dubs?

If you're impeding the flow of traffic then speed up. That or fuck off in to the right lane and stay there.

wut
we can drive JDM shitboxes at 16

wat did kek mean by dis?

>angstroms

I had to look up how small of a unit of measurement this was and I'm not disappointed.

It's a corn chip you stupid nigger

yes how could i forget corn is much stronger than potato

stage 5 corn chip rotary rebuild

If it's a radar it won't go off unless you are doing 6km/h over the speed limit in WA.

You're wrong. We can start driving or learning to at 16. Most people have their provisional license at 17 and can drive any jdm shoebox they want. We can also legally fuck at 16 and drink at 18. Stay mad americuck

Fuck all. Go back to /pol/

t.assblasted Hillary voter

Nope. Just sick of pol bleeding into other boards and faggot redditors using their memes to try and fit in.

>Because it's technically legal if I say I didn't see a sign

That's cute, have fun explaining that one to the police officer.

go faster

If an accident occurs, and they have a dashcam. You would be at fault for impeding the flow of traffic. Kys user and learn to drive.

b8

That's what I was taught when I was learning to drive. That you're supposed to drive 50 or match the traffic speed until you pass by a sign.

My shitbox needs 3600 RPM just to maintain the highway speed limit.

If I am on a long drive I go ten under in the slow lane to save fuel.

Cops and courts won't accept that for a second

What the fuck are you supposed to do then? If you follow the signs that say 40, motorists will honk at you and harass you. If you match the speed of traffic and get caught by a cop, you get a ticket or your license suspended.

Might as well just not even drive then.

Go ahead user, pass me and drive straight into the radar trap.

While you're barrelling along in your nondescript shitbox at 85 you don't stand out to cops like my nice car does.

No, people who drive under the speed limit cause more accidents and more car related fatalities than those you drive above the speed limit

This, some people have no goddamned situational awareness I swear.

>Speed limit is 35 but traffic goes about 50
>Motorcyclist in front of you doing roughly 55
>he suddenly drops it back to 35 exactly
>BETTER TAILGATE HIM REEEEEE

You dense mother fucker I know there is a speed trap ahead, that's the only reason I suddenly dropped anchor.

My point exactly. The laws and road designs of most North American cities are bullshit and don't reflect modern road conditions and driving culture

Sure, buddy, overtake my slow arse and get fingered by the police because you never saw that speed camera lurking in the bushes or PC Plod's cunningly-placed radar trap and his sergeant's patrol car or the average speed camera looming overhead.

No, I'm not bitter, shut up!

>technically
Get that libtard language out of here

>everyone's doing 55 in a 35 but the cop hasnt pulled anyone over yet
>better drop to 35 cause he's gonna pull me over
kys

boy do i have a solution for you

cops wont pull anybody over when theyre all doing the same speed. if the speed limit inhibits traffic flow, youll be the one ticketed

Lol idiot
>slow lane
Automatically discredited with your "self-righteous" ways. You're just some literal autist thinking you're correct. Stick to your small streets so won't be a threat to even those who drive slowly.

This is objectively wrong.

"B-but I'm keeping with the flow of traffic" is never an accepted defense.

"Flow of traffic" just means that cops get to pick out whoever they want. So usually they pick out things that catch their eye. Motorcycles, cars that look "suspect" AKA modded or brightly colored cars, people they think might have outstanding warrants, or just random selection of people they feel like fucking with.

Enjoy being a revenue source for the state.

Not him but this issue doesn't exist in europe
Anyone whose not passing is in the right lane Aka the slow lane. Anyone whose passing uses the passing lane then pulls back into the regular driving lane. Fuckers who sit out in the passing lane going slow get ticketed for it. Why doesn't this exist in the US?

>I'd rather put the lives of others at risk by catalyzing an unsafe traffic environment to cause a accident

No judge will buy that shit the day you get pulled over and get a citation for going over the speed limit.

story time, happend just last week.

>Trucks on autobahn are allowed a max of 80km/h (some cut fuel when above 80, but can get faster if its down hill)
>They install new radar that can distinguish between truck and car, fucking them instantly.
>100 allowed for normal cars.
>drop down to 100 in right lane.
>truck behind me is fucking impatient and overtakes me with 120+
>Flash my brights at him, trying to warn the shithead.
>2KMs later two bright red flashes spell doom for his licence.
>MFW

Ill cut you off on the shoulder bitch

Enjoy the rocks and debris sandblasting your front because i will be doing this WOT

Obeying the speed limit is my way of trolling other drivers.

> Why doesn't this exist in the US?

I really wish it did

>>a fucking potato chip

>he thinks doritos are made from potato

I thought you were allowed to go fast on the Autobahn?

In NZ we go 90km/h truck and trailer on our fucked narrow roads.

you're probably in the wrong lane then

You are allowed to go fast if there is no posted speed, let's say you enter the autobahn and there is no speed limit sign, this means most of the time there is no limit. However there are many spots where only 100/120 is allowed usually because of bad road conditions, sometimes there is a limit only if the road is wet (see picture). For trucks there is an absolute speed limit on the autobahn at 80Km/h (70 outside of the autobahn), they are not allowed to go faster (most trucks will do 85-90 since if they get caught with that speed it's usually just a small fine). If they go 30+ over they get a "point" (8 points and your licence is gone for good) pay ~200€ and loose their permit for 1 month. Those fines increase with how fast they were driving. So even if for normal cars there is no limit, trucks will be hugging the right lane going 85, in fact they are forbidden from even driving on the left lane, ever .

what radar do you use? i just got a uniden dfr5 as my first radar but my issues with it are
>range is decent, but I'd have to react quickly and it mostly depends on terrain
>often pass cops with their radars off, making them undetectable
Planning on getting a serious-tier radar once i replace my shitbox.

>people who dont get out the right lane causing you to swerve around 4 lanes just to pass

Toronto drivers are absolute trash.

>chinese and indian immigrants everywhere
>always speeding
>always.passing in right lane
>no one owns winter tires.

I use a Bel-Tronics Vector 995 I got 5 years ago. Got it from my father after I recieved a speeding ticket in highschool, never had any tickets since.

I'm sure there are better ones, but cops here are pretty bad with speed traps so it's probably a good indication of how well it works.

955*

Nice fallacy, faggot.