What does Veeky Forums drive?

I drive a bone stock 96 Civic. How about the rest of you?

2002 XJ8

This
This isn't my car but it's the same model and color

1990 miata, 2016 ford transit (i daily this as of late, just because the physical presence of such a large vehicle is so dominating), 2005 ninja 250, 2002 gsxr 600, and gsxr 1000. ill post pics if you want

Pic related

2008 Honda Civic lx - daily.
1991 Mazda Miata w/ a 1.8 and torsen lsd etc - summer/weekend/track slut

nice.

I drive a bone stock 06 RSX

what are the laws regarding that classic plate? seems like kinda of a neat plate to get. dont think mass has them

Jeep Wrangler, it's got some serious rust damage atm

"You can get a classic vehicle license plate from the CT Department of Motor Vehicles IF your vehicle is: At least 20 years old based on its model year."

I don't need to do emissions either because its over 20 years old. Just had to get a VIN Verification as it was from out of state.

I just checked Mass and it seems like you can get Antique plates as long as its older than 25 years BUT its used only for exhibitions, car club events, and similar activities.

So you wouldn't be able to actually daily it. that blows

I dont have a car anymore unless you want to count the broken down piece of shit my neet ass cant fix

Yes

None of your fucking business dataminer

yeah its the liberals man. they ruin everything

I normally drive a 98' MKIV Supra but she's having a bit of work done atm so im borrowing my dad's 86

09 G37 Veeky Forums hate generator edition

I love it though. Fantastic DD

I drive a 1999 Lexus IS200 with a manual gearbox. Love it

modded 2001 calais v8 ls1

currently getting a manual conversion then cam

Nigga you better go get pictures

AE112R
bought from an old couple
came with aftermarket alloys and low profile tires, plus a ton of OEM toyota accessories so i really dont know what to think

i only have a old pic

Dat light bar

What year. How much. And do you like the CVT
??

Just another miata. I love it though. Super reliable and fun to drive

I drive a stock honda fit. 2 stock crvs and an '87 civic si. every day I want to die

>Tripfags
Your shitboxes aren't special, no one cares.

M U S T B A N G
>E C O B O O S T
>M A N U A L
Oh and weight reduction below 3500lbs without any NVH compromises (minus exhaust)

06 IS350 w/some mods

'85 Nissan Z31 2 seater non-turbo (300ZX)

Recent mod: rear view mirror delete

So many miatafags here

That's a pretty immaculate civic

2.5i

my 14 Ford Fiesta ST, pretty much stock minus rims

Wolfsburg Jetta

Those wheels are fucking cringeworthy.

Trips make it easy to know who owns what and where. Veeky Forums is probably the only board trips might matter

540i wagon

Idk why this is so blurry.

I think you deleted the clear coat aswell

Bone stock 85 CRX Si.

Current backup vehicle is an 09 Town and Country until the salt clears up.

Man im always jealous when I see that in /hg/

Almost bought an 87 HF but there were just too many problems to justify getting it

I had one of those back in the early 90's. It was boring before it's time.

the one in the pic is not mine obviously

2001 Tundra ext cab

I feel a little guilty because I didn't know how special it was to find one like this for sale at the time, especially after someone pulled up next to me and asked if it was for sale.

It's a damn shame people can't stop molesting and/or abusing cute nip boxes like these.

1995 MX-5 - 222k miles

-Leather Package (w/ Torsen Diff!)
-Restored then lightly modded

i wonder if you guys will be able to find my nudes with this information

I'm not the poster of that picture and I disagree completely.

hot

Snowcat?

>faux 3 piece
stop

I have a 2005 Honda Accord EX-V6 with every single option available from the factory. I got it two months ago and it's my first car. I love how fast it is.

I got it for 3K with under 80K on the spedometer. The catch is that it's water damaged, but it drives really well - I'd rather get a dank car now with problems I can fix later than buy a total shitbox for the same amount of cash.

2009 Subaru Forester XT. $10K on Craigslist. EXTENSIVE maintenance records of all regular maintenance, 123K miles. etc. I absolutely love this car.

>[board] is probably the only board trips might matter
I hear that on every board I post on dude; I hate to be "that guy", but if you want a user name attached to your posts, why don't you go to reddit?

98 civic dx with black ex interior and a D16y8 also from an ex

Sweet car man I used to have one. Keep her safe :)

I'd like to thank you for preserving a great car and keeping it stock.

daily driver is a '07 Equinox with a dead cylinder that I've been putting off fixing forever because to do so will cost more than the pile of shit is even worth.

Just gonna' trade it for the 12bux value and get something else in the spring.

Also only mods are a couple gauges and emissions delete. Working on saving dosh for power FC, otherwise this thing is bone stock.

Audi a4 b5.5, It's the 2.4 liter v6. Comfy car imo.

I'm gonna be mad if you wreck that thing

>2.4l v6

>2.4l v6

1992 Saturn sl2
5 speed
had to replace tranny at 150k
real fuckin slow, but fun

5.9 Magnum V8

Gas mileage as low as my self-esteem

2006 base manual crossfire
Mercedes 3.2 drivetrain

9/10 overall. Bitches think it's a Porsche

those rims are somehow so fucking dope to me

I don't hoon because I fear that the timing might be slightly off so I don't go over 4k revs. No plans on modding.

Veeky Forums's aidsy-ness is kind of endearing. I don't really care for reddit

a bone stock 06 saab 9-3

>I drive a pretty neat tractor

Besides this, I only think there's 2 other people here who post their funky Celica Supras.

I see your tape eyes and raise mine

2005 grand prix

3800 series III v6

I remember your thread, you haven't had any issues with you car? That's a leap of faith, but it seems like it paid off

How do you all deal with buying using cars? Literally, figuratively, scientifically and empirically used goods, Sloppy seconds, You name it.

Did you buy that in Sacramento? Their was one at a small dealership but the car pulled to the right and the seats weren't adjustable it some shit. It was$6000 and i was tempted but ended up with another car

I bought it in Costa Mesa. This car had 60k miles and was completely solid. What car did you end up getting?

1998 Civic LX.

I'll keep it until it's well and truly dead and probably a Toyota pickup truck after that.

99 Camry V6 XLE with a factory spoiler to help keep the rear end down when I do racing shit
Seriously though it's been pretty reliable so can't complain I guess

We can be louver buds if your that CRX dude.

oh my, god has abandoned us. I swear my pictures not gay, she just sent like that.

You thought it was CR-X, but it was me, Accord!

no

A '95 BMW 540i

05 ford ranger V6. I don't have a photo since I'm on my work computer, but it looks exactly as pic

I'm sorry.

08 Fusion with the 2.3 automagic. It's a pretty good all around car. Kinda fun to drive, decent MPG's, and plenty of room. I wish it wasn't black though, gets way to damn hot in the summer.

05 s40 with the 6 speed and tarbo i5 engine. Pretty comfy, tires are kinda noisy but I'm content.

Pic related
got this last week or so
volvo 240 Super polar

2013 Chevy Volt in black with beige 50/50 leather/suede interior. It's awesome.

>6 speed and tarbo i5 engine
Fuckin nice user. That sounds fun as hell

Bone stock 96 ranger.

06 Impala SS

'04 ES330

I keep wrestling with the idea of doing some modifications to the engine for fun, but i'm worried i'd ruin the reliability, so I've just put it off.

I should mention the other reason why i've put it off is because theres no actual upgrades for it...

Im just going to save up and buy a classic car to work on at this point.

Stock photo because mine was wrapped by my company. But same truck, same color etc