Wow I have money for a car. (40k)

Wow I have money for a car. (40k)

What luxury car should I buy? I can't drive manual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU58_SYWMTE
cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/685624407/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>manual cucks posting their favorite websites

Alfa Romeo Guilia

Why spend 40k? 20-30k can get you a good used luxury car.

Definitely not a chrysler.

Let us know more about your requirements.

Do you have friends? If not then you can get a coupe

Do you hate taking your car to the dealership for warranty stuff? If so get a lexus

Do you actually like driving? Get a Cadillac ATS/CTS or the Alfa Julia

Are you a brand cuck? Get the BMW

That's just my limit. I have more money. I'm an orthopedist. I've been driving the same truck my dad gave me since highschool.

I want a car that's cool to take out to town and do chores with, and can hold up for long trips.

Lexus IS 350

So ti sounds like you arent all that interested in hooning it.

Get a lexus

I already have my truck tricked out for offroading and showing it off.

Shill it for me.

This, but get the F Sport package

Aaaww fuck me its an actual website

Get a corolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU58_SYWMTE

These are the luxo sedans in your range that arent total shit

GS350/450h/430/460. Pre-predator face.

Also theres a ton of luxury CUVs in your range there but we cant help you with that because they are cuckmobiles

10 ls400s

CPO Lexus LS460

>like driving
>non-V cadillac

pick one faggot

>40k
Fuck that shit, buy a bicycle and spend the rest on drugs.
You'll be high for over 5 years easy if you aren't a complete fiend

Reviews generally state the cheap Cadillacs are still the best handlers in their classes

They also have the worst depreciation and overall low quality records

Which is why i mentioned to only get it if your main focus is actually driving it

>Wow I have money for a car. (40k)

Brand new?

Lexus IS, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Mercedes C class

Used?

Lexus LS

Whatever you do, don't get a Cadillac.

The new Chevy Volt is pretty nice. You can get a fully loaded one with things like heated front seats and adaptive cruise control for under 40k. Automotive journalists praise it for its driving experience and fit and finish.

It received the highest score for safety by the IIHS, besting the Tesla Model S.

European:
Volvo S60 2005-current (getting an older one that has been well-maintained is way better because no car note imo)

Comfy seats, inline 5 cylinder for the earlier models, discreet, and cheap to insure. They aren't terribly unreliable either for being European: just minor annoyances.

that IS the F-sport package.

There is also an interior with a black and brown color scheme.

Audi s3. awd, dual clutch. doesnt look like shit.

Volvos are cramped as fuck. Even my boss' XC60 is. So much of its outside dimensions are stolen for crash protection when you get inside.

not enough buttons m8

>I can't drive manual.
kys

2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V

OP said for 40K not 70.

Get this OP and put a nice wing on it and new exhaust

OP also said "luxury". The GT86 isn't luxury. It's perfectly nice, but not luxurious.

>Torque dip
>Perfectly nice

ALfa Romeo Giulia is the correct answer.

The last generation Volt might be more to your liking.

>ALfa Romeo Giulia is the correct answer.
The good one costs 70k and why are you cucks so obsessed with this car

If you don't mind financing get an m3 and join the bimmer bois

I'll shill it. I have a 2006 IS350 with 80000 miles. It is literally the epitome of fucking fantastic. Form the outside, the looks are sex. Nice, long flowing lines. When looking at it from the back, it's muscular as hell(something the new one doesn't have if u care). The wheel arches on the rear wheels are flared out, and the actual rear wheels are wide and thicc. 255, will take up to 275. On mine, the inside is nice, but the new Lexus interiors are something to instantly cum for. The styling is beautiful, if I could I would live in one. Sat in the driver's seat of a GSF and it was one of the best feeling ever. Good position, just an overall great place to be. I feel like the Lexus interior really outmatches the competitors at this price point. Now let's get to the engine. Extremely reliable. It's a (X)GR-FSE, which means it's a variant of the original 2GR-FE engines Toyota puts in its other cars. It adds Direct Injection to the original port injection to add more power. Interestingly, it keeps the port injectors to create a system called D4-S. A lot of cars now a days suffer from Carbon Buildup due to direct injection because there is no gasoline passing through the intake valve, so it gets carboned up. Since Lexus incorporated both, the engine doesn't carbon up and you get more power. BMW is starting to combat this with Water Methanol injection, however it is still slightly iffy. Also, since the car isn't front wheel drive, the headers on the FSE are less restrictive, = more power. It makes a solid 306 HP I believe, and God it feels good. When I floor it in my car, it hits you really hard. The car is geared in a way that it does 0-60 in high 4's - low 5's depending on the year. Overall I hope I was able to convince you, because it really is a good buy in my opinion.

sorry but i'm not 50 years old and i don't make 80k/yr as a middle manager

>spending 40k on an automatic

Just end your life right here, right now

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/685624407/

So Indians can feel more at home driving it?

>this.

Don't be a "luxury vehicle" cuckold OP

Put a nice down payment on a Lexus rc f and finance it.

Then invest the rest of that cash and get a way bigger return that your finance charges and pocket the difference

>no mention of the new Opel based Buicks

Come on fags Buick is good now

>buying a FWD vehicle that's only redeeming quality is that it's the most reliable"domestic" vehicle

a BMW e34 540i or M5
also kys for not being able to drive manual

t. Dimitri Papolov from Krushzenstinsk

This.

Get the lexus

GS350 F Sport

It's a sporty grand tourer.

OR you can get a new GSF Sport for about 65k, maybe even a little less by beating up dealers which is an amazing car.

If you want to have a GSF F Sport but with more performance compared to reliability and save a lot of money, you could pick up a CPO 2014/2015 CTS V Sport Premium for around $30k-35k.

2017 Ford Fusion Sport. 0-60 in 5.6 seconds.Fully loaded @41K.

>over 40k
>Ford Fusion
Not a fucking chance

>why are you cucks so obsessed with this car
because the good one has a sub-4 second 0-60 time and top speed of over 190mph

not worth $70k+ though

Why the fuck buy a new luxury car that will lose 2/3 of its value in 5 years. Just get a Focus or something

>buying a new car just to sell it in a few years
If you're going to buy new, you do it because you want an unmolested car that you will drive into the ground over the course of 10+ years

^this.
Every car I buy (used too!) is bought with the mindset of "I'm gonna own this forever". Depreciation isn't a cost factor for me at all.

I'm doing it because I'm rich, single, and depressed and maybe buying a car and a new TV today would cheer me up.

Slightly over budget but consider a C class coupe. Best looking car in its segment IMO

Bitches love Mercedes too

I dont think you can fit a tv in it thought

Lexus rc f bro
It's a lot more than your 40k budget but fuck it. Over 400 hp from a na v8 in a slick af rwd sports coupe with Lexus luxury interior and God tier reliability

BMW 435I XDRIVE
OR
M BENZ E350 4MATIC

ALL OTHER ANSWERS ARE TRASH

CPO Mercedes Benz w/ extended warranty.

Elantra Sport is better

99 Ford Explorer Limited

I saw a 2014 IS 350 for $27k with 28k Miles on it

Sexy as fuck, tempted as fuck, too bad im broke

Or just people who like brown interiors. Personally, my favorite is black with white stitching.

It's msrp is 40k.

I recommend testing a new Volt, OP, especially if you've never driven an electric car before. You might like the way an electric car feels to drive.

Personally, I love electric cars and don't think I will ever go back to a non-plug in car again.

Lincoln MKZ

If you like luxury, check out the Cadillac ELR. It has the same power train and platform as the first generation Volt, but in a much more expensive and more refined package. It has a rated 37 miles of electric range, and is available with the same magnetic ride control as the CTS-V.

Do Americans pass their driving license in automatic cars?