Reminder that if you use blindspot mirrors that you don't deserve to have a licence

Reminder that if you use blindspot mirrors that you don't deserve to have a licence

>reminder that you have to renew your bus pass soon

Can you elaborate?

>placing a blindspot mirror on the inside of the mirror and not the outside

enjoy looking at your reflection constantly while driving

Also it blocks the visibility of the mirror behind it. I think the best place to mouth a blind spot mirror is the upper-outer corner, because it blocks the least important part of the mirror.

if you position your mirrors correctly, you really don't need them, however....they still do give a wider view that can help in different situations, so still not bad to have

meh bait

is that really the best place to put it? I put mine bottom outer area

I find them pretty handy for parking. like to know if you are between the lines and stuff

What if I use a rearview camera? :^)

Placing a blind spot mirror on the bottom outer area might block objects that are far behind and far to the side, such as a car coming up fast two lanes over.

Fuck you op, ever try towing something without proper mirrors? and those slap on mirrors suck shit.

I'll never own another truck without proper tow mirrors w/ blindspot mirrors

Christ i love these things every time i hop into a supper duty

>I think

Literally no one cares what you think

My car already has them built into the side view mirrors so jokes on you OP.

They're actually pretty damn useful for lane merging and spotting pedestrians/bicyclists.

Ford?

>I've never driven anything longer than my civic: the post

reminder if you have an airbag that you don't deserve to have a license

enjoy your curb rash

Mustang has shit visibility, without them I can't see shit. So fuck you op

My new BenzMW Bentayenne has an option that automatically adjusts the mirrors when I use the lane change signaller left or right. So it checks my blind spots for me so I don't have to add on anything.

Double dubs of truth

I'm a professional driver. I drive 3,000 miles each week.

OP is a massive cunt.

>driving boats
lmaoing at your life

But why are you changing two lanes at a time, maybe you shouldn't have a license

>only 3k mi/wk
Fucking casual.

Lick my ass I threw out a rough number.
I'm top 5% nationwide.
Btw I have 4 different loads on that trailer. Daisy chained together with minimal out of route miles. 9,700 in the deck going 1200 miles.

T R I G G E R E D

neat

checkm8, get on my level

I hate that setup with the circle bottom mirror

Then why were they invented?

>not using them to cheat at parallel parking

>3000 miles a week
Pretty fair effort. Most I was ever doing was 2500-3000 miles a week.

Have they got you speed limited, and if you don't mind my asking are you using any stims for that?